First time Indoor Grow

Burnzie

Hi all this is my first go at cannabis and so far things looking good just a thirst for knowledge has lead me to this point,
I have a ds90 tent
with a 4 Inch inlet and a
4 inch carbon filter exhaust
And a pc fan running from a solar panel In between stalks
I'm running a 400w hps for veg and flower
Using soil from bio bizz and adding vermiculite when changing to end pot
Using ionic soil grow to label 1/4 strength for first then to half then to full and now still using it on 2 day of flower
Just started using biobizz bloom at 2ml/ Litre I will up it and lower ionic soil grow to nill over next two weeks
Things are really looking good first pot root zone looked great
image11412.jpg
image11414.jpg
image11413.jpg
image11404.jpg

As you can see there looking lovely I can't believe how they grow its great to watch for the first time
So the pics above are like 3 weeks Into veg and I counted from first set of true leaves decided to scrogg it to help cover maximum area here are the results after 7 days of scrogg and then I have just switched it to flower 2 days ago
image11406.jpg

image11408.jpg

Please feel free to ask anything or give any feedback I'm sure hoping I dont struggle with height and room because in just 33 days of veg these girls are growing well and that's my only concern
Sorry it's not the best post and I'm not the brightest but I'm giving it a go :)

That's why I went for the pc fan its is running 0.5dc but I have made a 12v connection for the back that works great!! Just didn't want to hook that up because I'm not sure how many lumins it would suck up ?? My babys ate nearly a week Ito flower and wow there looking great!!

Also please guys any advise on space there cramped in there I know, but what do u think??
That's why I got that little fan under to help breath :)

Hi guys just a quick update I'm a week into flower now and the grow was really getting crammed so I have to take the bottom tray out and give the plants another few inches to get some light on the lower parts, I have had to remove the garden twine that I used to scrogg I know it was not the best but needed to move the plants and space them out better, the branches were abit weak an i was abit worried but after a full 12hrs under the light they have picked themselfs up loads and looking better :)
image11567.jpg
image11568.jpg

26 days into flower now and I have done a big defoliation session to let more light pass the canopy
Currently using 4ml bloom and 1ml grow per ltr
image11979.jpg
image11978.jpg
image11977.jpg
image11976.jpg
image11975.jpg

Her is a top I bent completely over being clumsy snapped but didn't tear any ideas on how it might go would be great?? I have wrapped it in garden twine for support :)
image11980.jpg

Here are some photos there around 26days flower, still running 4ml bloom 1ml grow per ltr
I have had a little trouble with heat temps being a little high, heat wave outside at the moment :(
so had to upgrade my intake, took me from 33c back to around 25-28 so in return I have removed solar panel + pc fan
And done a little more pruning on smaller bud and shading leaves
Sorry pics could be better but when I'm Late into week 5 I will post more
image12070.jpg
image12073.jpg
image12071.jpg

image12072.jpg

Here is a update of the snapped head, 3days of twine support removed and not looking to bad,
But defo stunted growth and the next cola has shot up higher so hormones moving around making changes
It's repaired but it did have a hard time good to watch and learn from it and keep a eye on it as there are dark spots that could get nasty
image12074.jpg
image12075.jpg
image12076.jpg

This is the snapped cola repair!!! growth is going well on the stem the plant has seemed to
Brush the damage off!! A near by cola took over in just 2 days and now is towering over the canopy!!!
Maybe it wasn't the worst thing to happen as from what I can see I've only gained ;) lucky break !!!!!

image12173.jpg

Here is the damaged stem on the right and the new growth on the left can't believe how quick and how much it's grown
image12166.jpg

:bravo: nice buds!! My neck started to cramp from holding it sideways while I drooled over myself.

Those pictures of scrumptious looking bud, get a drool factor of 10!

then I got an :idea: (turn monitor 90° clockwise)

:oops: just broke my monitor trying to turn it on it's side. :goodjob::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom