First Time Grow 1200 Watt

Guys let me kno if you have any tips or see that iam doing somthing wrong iam open to any suggestions thanks and spark on :ganjamon::ganjamon::passitleft:
Flip it to 12/12 and let the countdown begin they'll probably triple in size making Your area jam packed

Hello everyone this will be my first time growing . I will be growing 3 strain in big roots soil .the strains I have chosen are sundae driver, jr mints and sweeties all of them are clones .. i will be using nectar of the god full line.. and have a 4x8 grow tent with 2 600 watts hps and a 424 exhausted fan that i will be using to pull the air threw my carbon filter then threw my 2 light to keep them cool . I also have a veg room were i will be vegging them first befor i threw them into flower . I been watch people and study for over 2 years so hey i figure its my turn now i hope to learn and take advice and advantage form all u knowledgeable growers .peace out and i hope you enjoy
Good luck. I am in

So guys i hooked up my tent tonight to see what my environment would be and did a practice run lets say 88 degrees is not gonna cut it .. I need advice on how to cool the 2 600 watts. I have a 20 in box fan in there with a can fan in there thats pulling cold air from outside and blowing it in the tent i also have my filter hanging up top sucking the hot air and iam pushing the air threw the cool tube light with my 424 cmf fan and out the tent.. If i cant find away to cool the tent might just turn my veg room to the flower .. let me kno what u guys think :oops::eek:

If you can get some co2 in there then the temp wont be an issue. I use co2 bags hangung next to small xlip on fan. As its heavier than air it will fall onto plants before it gets exhausted out. It helps for me. I run around 29 -31° and beside the odd foxtail , have so far not had any big issues. There are some other ideas like using a polystyrene box ( like a fishbox) that you can place frozen bottles or ice cubes into. Two holes cut into sides for your intake fan to connect to . Simple air con but will do a good job just dont direct incoming air straight at plants. A big help is also running your lights at night and trying to get them to go off as the morning heats up ( 10 am for me before sun heats roof etc) I use a sheet of anti F.L.I.R Mylar for nosey copter flybys ! ( most hydro shops sell this). I hope you can get a handle on your temps mate the co2 will deffo be a godsend ( and can save having to try the aircon stuff too)
Good luck

Can you put some pics up? Would help me understand.

What’s your outside temp?

My tent runs around 78-82 with 390cfm extraction and passive intake. Yours should be similar.

Attachments

• 20180814_134117.jpg
    20180814_134117.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 152
Looks similar to me except i use another for the filter so can use co2 better. The distance covered by the single on and with added draw from filter , could make it less efficient at removing the heat quick enough. U could lose a lot of the extra ducting anf filter from shorter ducting and place fan directly on enteance to light. Only an idea and why i niw run seperate exhaust ( timed)

I do have an extra fan should I hook it up to push the air straight threw the lights an out the tent and use the fan i got hooked up just for the filter??

So guys i hooked up my tent tonight to see what my environment would be and did a practice run lets say 88 degrees is not gonna cut it .. I need advice on how to cool the 2 600 watts. I have a 20 in box fan in there with a can fan in there thats pulling cold air from outside and blowing it in the tent i also have my filter hanging up top sucking the hot air and iam pushing the air threw the cool tube light with my 424 cmf fan and out the tent.. If i cant find away to cool the tent might just turn my veg room to the flower .. let me kno what u guys think :oops::eek:
Plants should thrive at that temp just put them under light and adjust as you go no biggy

I wont get fluffy buds?? At those temperatures
Your plants are in veg aren't they? My flower room temps fluctuate between 60-90 day and night I'm not to worried

Back
Top Bottom