First Time Grow 1200 Watt

12 in that size tent sounds plausible I have a 4x4 and can do 6 if I want.

This is only my opinion but if it was me and I had 22 cuttings all the same age I'd flower the 12 best structured plants and stop feeding the others asap so you veg them as long as possible.

Given you will be trying to veg 12 plants for a long period also plan ahead with Maybe turning one of each into a mother plant for cuttings to use or sell.

Good Luck man.
Do you think 2 led 300 watts are good for the veg

In regards to vegging the ones you are going to flower I work on height.
The plants will double in size from end of veg until chop so use that as a guide but also make sure they are all topped at the same time as an even canopy will be a must with so many plants in a small space.

I recently vegged 6 plants in a cupboard under a 300w vipaspectra for 2months.
I like vegging for clones under led as you can get tight node spacing which is what I like in a cut.
Your 2 leds may be enough but it all depends on how you veg them and your room design.

:goodluck:

Okay guys i did a little lst on Saturday on the 12 clones iam going with.. these are the ones i think that have the best structure .. the first 3 too ur left are the jr mints the next 3 are the sweetie they are the slowest ones i see that are growing but I wanna try that strain out so bad and the other 6 are the sundae drivers .. I also dressed the top soil with this fossil shell flour to keep out any gnats iam also spraying with green cure and safergro pestout for prevention.. here are some pic..

20180819_190610.jpg

Back
Top Bottom