First Post - First Grow - Reserva Privada - Skywalker Kush

Beautiful job.. Nice tight grow room equal nice and tight buddage.. You got both going on... Keepem Green

Update time!

Thought I was at the finish line but I thought wrong. Squeezed out a little more growth. Unfortunately, I started flushing as I'm trying to get the Bloom nutes out of the ladies. I used it to correct my N def. worked like a charm. I wanted to use the blood and bone but I panicked and sought a quick fix with the bloom nute.

Picture time

Here they are sitting happily in their 2.5x2.5 tent.
DSC0026915.JPG

This is the one I FIM'd (Fuck I missed)
DSC0025514.JPG
DSC0025415.JPG
DSC0025915.JPG
DSC0025617.JPG
DSC0025716.JPG
DSC0025812.JPG

Here is the other one that I topped.
DSC0026211.JPG
DSC0026515.JPG
DSC0026412.JPG
DSC0026613.JPG
DSC0026112.JPG
DSC0026015.JPG
DSC0026813.JPG

Hey alittle early on the flush won't hurt... We tend to listen to fertilizer companies and over fertilize. Know this,, they are selling it.. You can bet a extra 4-5 days without food won't hurt them kind of heavy ass girls any... Just trim em up alittle... They say the meats sweeter closer to the bone anyways... Just don't ever let a date make you harvest early if you can help it.. Most strains put out there best devolovments them last week or so of growth... Good call.. Hope to see some killer buddage in a minute.. Keepem Green

Hey alittle early on the flush won't hurt... We tend to listen to fertilizer companies and over fertilize. Know this,, they are selling it.. You can bet a extra 4-5 days without food won't hurt them kind of heavy ass girls any... Just trim em up alittle... They say the meats sweeter closer to the bone anyways... Just don't ever let a date make you harvest early if you can help it.. Most strains put out there best devolovments them last week or so of growth... Good call.. Hope to see some killer buddage in a minute.. Keepem Green

Thanks brotha. I actually harvested one plant and is in its 3rd day of drying in a cardboard box. Hopefully I can get in jars before I leave for 2 days. Any tips on drying and curing?

Here's what it looks like right now.

420-magazine-mobile998458488.jpg

Got them dried up for just above a zip . for this one plant. I may have harvested way too early.

Theo other girl is now starting to grow more sugar leaves, and still seems to be growing. Checked the trichomes yesterday and they are still cloudy with not a hint of amber. I'm thinking 2-3 more days, but none of leaves are dying either. I guess we'll see. Hopefully I get some amber soon. Really wanna get this grow under my belt so I can start the next one!

Just dry them till the stem kind of snaps before jarring them up. I wait till a stem up close to the top snaps, but doen't break off, as a method. Just don't pack your jars tight and full at first, because if they rehydrate alot and you may have to remove them for a day or something, you don't have to rip the buds out and damage them. GL and Keepem Green

Well finished up about 3 weeks ago. Had a sad harvest at 3oz, but I'm glad I got a grow under my belt. However, I got great reviews from my buddies who loved it. They're calling it the 1 bowl wonder. One bowl each and they we're good for hours.

On to the next grow! Thanks to everyone that helped me through this first grow

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks for sharing this! I have a couple of the same seeds so I'm hoping for better results when it comes to weight. It's one of my favorite strains if it's proper. Glad to hear your friends enjoyed it! :volcano-smiley:

No problem. Just don't flip too early like I did. That's why they stayed so small. I flipped when they were only 18in high.

Also had a buddy get a freebie gram from a local dispensary of Skywalker. He said theirs didn't even compare; smoke, looks, etc

Back
Top Bottom