The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

I couldn't get my order in ( not for a lack of trying )

So, it looks like Candy Cream and Honey Cream it is. Some cute little blueberry grandbabies!

Name of my plant - Winnie
Strain - Honey Cream :
Screenshot_2018-08-31-15-38-37-1.png

Name of my plant - CyCe (see-see)
Strain - Candy Cream

Screenshot_2018-08-31-15-36-31-1.png

I couldn't get my order in ( not for a lack of trying )

So, it looks like Candy Cream and Honey Cream it is. Some cute little blueberry grandbabies!

Name of my plant - Winnie
Strain - Honey Cream :
Screenshot_2018-08-31-15-38-37-1.png

Name of my plant - CyCe (see-see)
Strain - Candy Cream

Screenshot_2018-08-31-15-36-31-1.png
I'll shoot ya a message when these Blueberry Bliss autos show up. I'm sure we can get one to ya if you need. There will be a couple of us running that strain. Might be about 2 weeks...

I'll shoot ya a message when these Blueberry Bliss autos show up. I'm sure we can get one to ya if you need. There will be a couple of us running that strain. Might be about 2 weeks...
Much obliged my friend, one hell of a nice offer! I was having trouble ordering cause the countries didn't wanna play nice together, but....... :cool:

Literally just processed the order!
:yahoo::ganjamon:

Screenshot_2018-08-31-16-22-45-1.png

Much obliged my friend, one hell of a nice offer! I was having trouble ordering cause the countries didn't wanna play nice together, but....... :cool:

I had a pretty rough go of it the other day placing my order too.
I'm still trying to find this fat sack of BBa seeds I have from last year. I packed it away in a stash box when we moved and now I can't find it. LoL
I grabbed a 10 pack of the BB Bliss autos so a few of us could run the same strain. We'll talk that stuff over off the thread...

I'm just stoked to see such a turn out! This group is going to be great to grow with!

Green days!
:passitleft:

I had a pretty rough go of it the other day placing my order too.
I'm still trying to find this fat sack of BBa seeds I have from last year. I packed it away in a stash box when we moved and now I can't find it. LoL
I grabbed a 10 pack of the BB Bliss autos so a few of us could run the same strain. We'll talk that stuff over off the thread...

I'm just stoked to see such a turn out! This group is going to be great to grow with!

Green days!
:passitleft:
That'll be a nice surprise when you find em!
But it's also awesome having the same strain running... Hm... We'll figure it out and I'd be more than happy to send you one of my 3 blueberry beans that are coming in!

It seems I have a couple of Dutch Passion Blueberry Fems left. Im thinking of starting my Fall grow this weekend, so I guess Im in :)

:ganjamon:
Curious how those go. I loved my Durban Poison from them but their White Widow hasn't impressed me.

Mr teddy Edwards Tells me we aren’t allowed talking of shipping seeds. It’s agints the 420 magazine rules. So let’s take it privet lol
That's why I talk about sending Christmas cards or Valentine's cards, or birthday catds. No spankings from Teddy Bear.....at least for that reason.

Woke up to see an email from my usual seed bank (TNSB) advertising a half price on everything labour day weekend sale. *runs outside to get credit card out of the truck * I may have to browse the blueberry section maybe I could do a Canuk and something else blue lol. Anyone familiar with Brother's Grimm stuff? Don't think they have any blue but their strains sound really good I was thinking of trying something from them perhaps..

Yes yes another c99xblueberry. Me and Newts have kicked something off lol

Back
Top Bottom