The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Keeping my eye on you green thumb! :popcorn: you going to drop the beans as soon as you get them?
Literally going to get the mail the day they come in, tear into the packaging and drop those babies into some water. I'm so excited that this is going to be the LONGEST WAIT for a package.. Lol

Saturday update:

Canuck Seeds Blueberry Fem is two weeks above ground. She’s a little leggy, because when I turned the light on for this grow I didn’t notice my big light was off. Quickly corrected, and I’ll plant her a little deeper when I transplant next week.

No additional food, but I use O+ as a base nute in my mix. I’ll start supplementing in another week or two when I top.

BA1C96CB-1ABE-4B63-9591-0EFAF3CEF43C.jpeg

Literally going to get the mail the day they come in, tear into the packaging and drop those babies into some water. I'm so excited that this is going to be the LONGEST WAIT for a package.. Lol
Usually takes 2-3 weeks, we might be dropping beans around the same time. What medium are you using?

I'm going to be growing 4 blueberry autos from 00 Seeds. Anyone had any experience with this seed or breeder?
I'm growing a Bubble Gum fem from 00. Its f-n huge! If that is an indicator of their breeding, I'd say you're in for a treat.
:passitleft:

Usually takes 2-3 weeks, we might be dropping beans around the same time. What medium are you using?
That would be awesome, I think there will be a few of us on the same timeline. I've been trying to decide on the medium actually.. Considering just doing soil, or maybe rockwool start then transfer into soil. What medium will you be using?

That would be awesome, I think there will be a few of us on the same timeline. I've been trying to decide on the medium actually.. Considering just doing soil, or maybe rockwool start then transfer into soil. What medium will you be using?
Going to be using Doc buds hi brix kit, it's soil but nutrient dense specifically designed for top notch cannabis. Will be exciting to compare.

Indeed I am! Just as soon as my auto tent finishes up I'll dropping 4 blueberry autos. I can't wait.
Yesssss! Good, good, good!
I came to the realization today that I'm going to need to re-setup my closet space instead of just using the tent. I MAY have gotten a little excited about growing and I MAY have 9 going at the moment :hmmmm: :laugh:

Yesssss! Good, good, good!
I came to the realization today that I'm going to need to re-setup my closet space instead of just using the tent. I MAY have gotten a little excited about growing and I MAY have 9 going at the moment :hmmmm: :laugh:
I'm completely out of space and in the middle of 2 grows. Probably about 5 weeks until I can drop my BB's. The wait is going to be excruciating. But I think this thread will go on well into next year. Looks like it's going to be blueberry for Christmas this year for me :)

Back
Top Bottom