The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Maybe the breeders will catch wind of our crazy bunch and shoot out some tester beans for the next rip.... or maybe set up a deal where 1 person could order a fat bean sack but the seedbank splits it and ships to the group individually. I'm sure that would be a real pain in the ass for them, but if a group grow can wipe out entire stocks of a strain.... maybe worth considering....
:hmmmm:
Could be onto something there P.
I been thinking of when i breed some of my own seeds ill send out some of the first batch for a pheno hunt to see all the different phenos grown at once ya know.

Maybe the breeders will catch wind of our crazy bunch and shoot out some tester beans for the next rip.... or maybe set up a deal where 1 person could order a fat bean sack but the seedbank splits it and ships to the group individually. I'm sure that would be a real pain in the ass for them, but if a group grow can wipe out entire stocks of a strain.... maybe worth considering....
:hmmmm:
Well I guess we need to hold a vote to see who will be our spokesperson to talk to breeders lol.

That's a good idea to all run a members home bred strain :hmmmm:
The only issue I could see is the forum rules about discussing bartering/trading of seeds. Easy fix... just run all the logistical shit elsewhere. Start up the grow journal after everyone has their beans squared away.
As much as I think it's silly, I'd like to abide by site rules as much as possible. A good journal garners great attention... it turn, produces the best learning environment. I'd hate to get a bad ass thread shut down over "logistical talk". I'm 100% certain we could manage something in the future without breaking the rules. LoL
I think it's already a bangin' journal and most haven't even dropped a bean. It's gonna be a grow show, fo sho!
:high-five:

#perpetualgroupgrow?

I want to join I have a blueberry clone (the mother was from @SeedsMan) I have been slow playing it because of space but ready to let it go and grow now.

Here’s my pretty girl

Whoop Whoop!
:high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five:
:welcome:

This group is friggin' uuuuuge! LoL

Gonna rock!
:theband:

If everyone who expressed interest actually drops beans without trouble, we are around 34 people right now.

If even half of those people post regular updates.... damn!

:thumb:

Could be onto something there P.
I been thinking of when i breed some of my own seeds ill send out some of the first batch for a pheno hunt to see all the different phenos grown at once ya know.
You wont see a lot of different phenos in F1s. If you take a kick ass male F1 and female F1, and breed them.....the resulting F2s will show all your possible phenos.

Your initial F1s won't reveal much variation at all.

You wont see a lot of different phenos in F1s. If you take a kick ass male F1 and female F1, and breed them.....the resulting F2s will show all your possible phenos.

Ok note taken. Ill drop F1s for desirable parents then knock out the f2's. Im sure something could be worked out with @420 in the future (like for real this is just a thought at the moment probably wouldnt be happening aaaaaanytime soon) in regards to what @Preston9mm touched on with trading/sending seeds etc.

Haha! I'd probably pass on a grow where the only variation is the grower. Talk about accentuating our flaws in a public forum. LoL
:rofl:

Im strooongly considering getting pollen from this indica leaning strawberry banana and Ive been saving my 2 peyote critical beans for such an occasion aswell. First im gonna pollenate one PC with the other so i have an abundance of seeds then start hitting a few strains Ive taken mental notes of ;)

Im strooongly considering getting pollen from this indica leaning strawberry banana and Ive been save my 2 peyote critical beans for such an occasion aswell. First im gonna pollenate one PC with the other so i have an abundance of seeds then start hitting a few strains Ive taken mental notes of ;)
I've got some WW regs that I intend on trying to breed soon. It will be my first attempt at pollinating something... intentionally ;) lol
Once i find a lady who is suitable... :hmmmm:
Of course... that will probably be next summer...

I've got some WW regs that I intend on trying to breed soon. It will be my first attempt at pollinating something... intentionally ;) lol
Mmmm i do love a good white widow.

Seedsman WW? Wasn't too impressed with mine, did smell dank tho.

Back
Top Bottom