The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

I'm going to be growing 4 blueberry autos from 00 Seeds. Anyone had any experience with this seed or breeder?
I bought their Auto Collection #2 last year and I had a lot of problems, could have been my fault but could also be bad Genetics. The auto Northern Lights, 1st seed didn't germinated, 2nd one did but started to show polyploid traits from the start, ended up with far too many fluffy buds that never ripened. The auto Afghan Mass was supposed to be ready 75 days from germination, mine grew very nice but still wasn't quite ready after 120 days, and finally their Auto Sweet Soma was supposed to be ready after 67 days but was nowhere near ready and turned out a hermaphrodite popping out full male flowers everywhere. I'm not even going to bother germinating the rest of the seeds. Hopefully you will have better luck.

Peace

I bought their Auto Collection #2 last year and I had a lot of problems, could have been my fault but could also be bad Genetics. The auto Northern Lights, 1st seed didn't germinated, 2nd one did but started to show polyploid traits from the start, ended up with far too many fluffy buds that never ripened. The auto Afghan Mass was supposed to be ready 75 days from germination, mine grew very nice but still wasn't quite ready after 120 days, and finally their Auto Sweet Soma was supposed to be ready after 67 days but was nowhere near ready and turned out a hermaphrodite popping out full male flowers everywhere. I'm not even going to bother germinating the rest of the seeds. Hopefully you will have better luck.

Peace
Well the seeds have been ordered so there is no going back now. Challenge excepted! If what you say is true then this should be an exciting grow....kind of. Luckily I have another tent with my true babies in. This one is just for a bit of fun so all is good. Thanks for the heads up P :)

Blue cookies in the soaked paper towel and temp is slightly elevated. Knock on wood, I’ve had 100% germ with this...
553FDCCB-7119-474E-90A7-F086291243F3.jpeg

It took12hrs for Blue Cookies by CK to crack and get planted. I don't normally wait to grow a long tap root. When they crack and poke out, I plant it in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. Here we grow...

Mine is still in a paper towel, it's slow to tap root, I have about 1.5mm after 4 days, will give it a few more.
I'm not trying to argue, but I was serious. Why? Is there a benefit I am unaware of? I just want to clear picture of things in my own mind... The longer it is and the longer it's exposed, the greater then risk of breaking it. If I'm not mistaking, once it cracks and pokes out, it's good to grow.
:)

I'm not trying to argue, but I was serious. Why? Is there a benefit I am unaware of? I just want to clear picture of things in my own mind... The longer it is and the longer it's exposed, the greater then risk of breaking it. If I'm not mistaking, once it cracks and pokes out, it's good to grow.
:)
I plant my beans similar to you... once they pop and I see a little root, I plant. I've only had 2-3 beans that didn't sprout. Maybe a way to get a peek at their vigor? I know I've had some shoot out a 1/2" tap root overnight and they grew just as vigorous their whole life cycle. But, I'm also not in a position to toss plants because they aren't growing as fast. In still "paycheck to paycheck" with my harvests. LoL

:passitleft:

I plant my beans similar to you... once they pop and I see a little root, I plant. I've only had 2-3 beans that didn't sprout. Maybe a way to get a peek at their vigor? I know I've had some shoot out a 1/2" tap root overnight and they grew just as vigorous their whole life cycle. But, I'm also not in a position to toss plants because they aren't growing as fast. In still "paycheck to paycheck" with my harvests. LoL

:passitleft:

That makes sense if it holds true to plants growth.
I'm guessing you have seen a correlation of the two?
:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom