The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

All this bean popping is making me feel the need to go scrub the tent! I detect a change in the weather so should be able to start up soon. My local shop has Cyco coco, has anyone tried it? Just wondering if it's worth 3 times the price of the ol brick from the Zon...

All this bean popping is making me feel the need to go scrub the tent! I detect a change in the weather so should be able to start up soon. My local shop has Cyco coco, has anyone tried it? Just wondering if it's worth 3 times the price of the ol brick from the Zon...
I'm a cheap ass... nothing is ever worth it to me if it costs 3X "Tha Zon".

#zonlife
:passitleft:

I seem to remember someone somewhere having issues with it, don't quote me tho... I don't see why any coco would be 3x the price, there's not nutrients in it.

Hi I'm am new not growing yet so yall mind if I hang out and watch ?
Hang around long enough you will be buying some blueberry beans to pop with us :ganjamon:

I keep trying to convince my wife we should subscribe to toilet paper and the like to save an additional 15%!
And free delivery.... I love ordering huge shit on Prime. Furniture... lawnmower. LoL, I've made a few strange Amazon purchases out of sheer laziness. LoL

-P:ganjamon:

I seem to remember someone somewhere having issues with it, don't quote me tho... I don't see why any coco would be 3x the price, there's not nutrients in it.

Hang around long enough you will be buying some blueberry beans to pop with us :ganjamon:
I have a real question, if I have a room 8x6 is there one of those tents to fit with the lights and filters I am sure yall know what I am talking about

I have a real question, if I have a room 8x6 is there one of those tents to fit with the lights and filters I am sure yall know what I am talking about
It depends on what you buy sir. Tents are all different shapes and sizes, so there is definitely a tent out there that will fit your needs!

Haha! I went over to check out some of the Gorilla Tents today. They got a damn 10X20 :eek:
I laughed and told my wife I'm buying one for the garage... we had a chuckle. When I told her the price, we had a real laugh!
:rofl::rofl:
Phenominal tents... just nowhere near my budget. LoL

You just say that because you've won a tent in your 35 :420: contest you've won :rofl:
That price is always right! LoL

I am actually in the market for a short 2x2. I'm gonna check them out. Some of the sponsors have pretty legit discounts for members.

Back
Top Bottom