The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Seedsman WW? Wasn't too impressed with mine, did smell dank tho.

Yup... Seedsman WW regs.
I've got a mix bag of Mosca regs too. I'm sure I'll find a good Male between one of those 2 seed packs.

blue widows dina fem

seedsman blueberry both in first wk of 12/12
OOOh I am interested to see how your Blue Widow do. I loved my Widow berry. It is the strain I regret losing the most.

Two CK BlueCookies soaking.
A367D91E-544B-4881-BEF4-3BB5E9E40D57.jpeg

Just ordered my blueberry autos (00 Seeds) from Attitude. Whilst I was there i couldn't resist grabbing a DJ's Gold from DNA. It's a DJ Short blueberry X Kosher Kush. Sounds nice. I'll throw that in with my next photo grow. In november :)
Whoop whoop!
:high-five:

Would someone like to describe for me or link a proper way to defoliate for larger buds.
2 Crown Royale (blueberryxpurplekush)
1185D026-5913-4140-8329-E2D379F8AD6A.jpeg
I hate to reply to myself, but I found this and it makes sense, if anyone is interested.

Yup... Seedsman WW regs.
I've got a mix bag of Mosca regs too. I'm sure I'll find a good Male between one of those 2 seed packs.
Oooo i been looking at moscas moonshine reg strains. Raspberry moonshine is tickling my fancy the most. Some male pollen from that thrown into a lemon skunk strawberry pheno. Rudeboy thats meeee!

I hate to reply to myself, but I found this and it makes sense, if anyone is interested.
I watched this and it’s right on!!

The only thing I would add is not to do a major defoliation right before stretch or during the first 3-4 weeks of flower. I usually work my plants up to a major defoil in veg. I do one major one a week before I flip to flower, giving it time to recover. Then I leave it alone for the first 3 weeks of flower (plucking here and there if bushy). After stretch I do 1 more big defoil and that’s it. Just remember that the plants stop producing foilage at this point to work on buds.

Also I lower my nutrients to half for a few days after any heavy defoil;) #hst #newtyscissorhands

The only thing I would add is not to do a major defoliation right before stretch or during the first 3-4 weeks of flower. I usually work my plants up to a major defoil in veg. I do one major one a week before I flip to flower, giving it time to recover. Then I leave it alone for the first 3 weeks of flower (plucking here and there if bushy). After stretch I do 1 more big defoil and that’s it. Just remember that the plants stop producing foilage at this point to work on buds.

Also I lower my nutrients to half for a few days after any heavy defoil;) #hst #newtyscissorhands
I usually take it easy anyway and do little and often. Unless it calls for it and after they stretched like 2-3 inches over night it was definitely needed lol. Hopefully I can leave em relatively alone now for a little bit

Oooo i been looking at moscas moonshine reg strains. Raspberry moonshine is tickling my fancy the most. Some male pollen from that thrown into a lemon skunk strawberry pheno. Rudeboy thats meeee!
My thoughts, exactly! I picked the reg freebies because they were Mosca. It's an unlabeled mix, so I get what I get but that Raspberry Moonshine sounds fire!

My thoughts, exactly! I picked the reg freebies because they were Mosca. It's an unlabeled mix, so I get what I get but that Raspberry Moonshine sounds fire!
I like the composition and colour of the buds. Now if i can get those buds and blow em up like the lemon skunk buds then that would be on point. Shame they're unlabelled. Just keep a sharp eye and nose out you might get lucky lol

Yep. I do exactly the same but I also continue to pluck leaves throughout the grow it they continue getting bigger. It all depends on circumstance.

Back
Top Bottom