The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Lol that's why there are 12 step groups!!!
Yup .. I'm part of the Seed Buyer's Anon. LoL

Groups meet daily... I think the Seed Dropper Anon in at 4:20 am.... not pm.
LoL

I'm completely out of space and in the middle of 2 grows. Probably about 5 weeks until I can drop my BB's. The wait is going to be excruciating. But I think this thread will go on well into next year. Looks like it's going to be blueberry for Christmas this year for me :)
The best present santa Claus could bring!

I'm completely out of space and in the middle of 2 grows. Probably about 5 weeks until I can drop my BB's. The wait is going to be excruciating. But I think this thread will go on well into next year. Looks like it's going to be blueberry for Christmas this year for me :)
I'm dreaming of a blue Christmas!

Yup .. I'm part of the Seed Buyer's Anon. LoL

Groups meet daily... I think the Seed Dropper Anon in at 4:20 am.... not pm.
LoL

Hi, my name is ddGreenThumb and I'm addicted to Green Crack...

Rather than chems i think a bit more specific would be best as Chem covers a lot from Kush to diesel. So id suggest doing a kush one a diesel one. Cheese one would be pheno-menal though. See what i did there ;) lol
yeah Cheese would be a brieeze!

This should become an annual event! Every year we should compare different legends and there offspring. Next we should do Chems and then White Widow, then Cheese.....I could go on :D
Have you seen the Jack Herer thread. Those guys killed it with that one! I love the classics! I'd love to grow out Afghani. That's one of my favorites also...

Here's a link to that JH journal...
Growing A Legend - An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

:passitleft:

If we do more comparative grows we need to make sure the breeder has enough seeds for us all to run :rofl:
Maybe the breeders will catch wind of our crazy bunch and shoot out some tester beans for the next rip.... or maybe set up a deal where 1 person could order a fat bean sack but the seedbank splits it and ships to the group individually. I'm sure that would be a real pain in the ass for them, but if a group grow can wipe out entire stocks of a strain.... maybe worth considering....
:hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom