First Time Around

Thanks for always answering. I know others here know more than I do, I love picking peoples brains. I can't wait for my next batch of feminized seeds get here. I got a great deal on the fems or I wouldn't have got them. 5 AK 48's from nirvana. I wish I could afford a 600 w MH/HPS for this next grow, but that will follow soon. I just picked up a 5x5x8 tent for 70$ I think that's a great deal so I couldn't pass it up. I have no room for it yet, but I will make room. HAHAHA. I think this may just be a completed journal. I'll fill in the weights once dry.
The administrators ask that you not mention where or when or how much you paid when you order "beans" I got the same heads up from another member, passing it on. I will always try to help if I can:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

photo_20_4.JPG
photo_19_5.JPG
photo_18_7.JPG

Here's some of my first harvest. Holy shit!!!!I never would've thought I'd do this well on my first go around. I guess this can be moved to the completed journals. I am a happy fat man.

photo_20_4.JPG
photo_19_5.JPG
photo_18_7.JPG

Here's some of my first harvest. Holy shit!!!!I never would've thought I'd do this well on my first go around. I guess this can be moved to the completed journals. I am a happy fat man.
Gonna hang em or on the rack in the oven or have you set-up something else? Be patient drying and curing. There are many posts about it here, but patience is the key. Also keep them away from the light. Get a hold of 420Girl to move your journal to completed journals. Good first grow.:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Managed to get 30g off of her. I've learned a few things such as trimming all branches but the kolas. I'm gonna try aroponics this time.

That's dry weight. I think that's pretty good.
That is awsome! I would be happy if I get that from my last bloomer...looks like she might go to Christmas...Huge amount of new growth...still adding weight and I said I am going to let her go to her full potential...THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING WITH IT! :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom