20 years in the Making HaHa! First Time Grow Multiple Mediums

ok I got some pics of the spots on the leaves, these just turned up this morning. Anyone got any ideas? also Tried to lift her skirt to get a peek hahahaha anyway comments and advice always welcome.

IMG_00989.JPG

IMG_0095_11.JPG

IMG_010210.JPG

later gotta pack :slide:

So I decided to do a little experiment. :morenutes: hehe Going to cull the herd so to speak. Keeping the biggest of the 4 and will place under my little quick fix chandelier of CFL's to see how she reacts. Will be leaving this location next week so will only get to see about 4 days worth of growth. The other 3 I am going to try and give to a friend they are in great shape. Might keep the big one not sure yet. My situation is a little weird in that I am a little out of sorts, still getting work sorted out and moving.

I wont be able to completely devote my self to a full time grow till realistically Jan time frame. So I suppose this Grow Journal is becoming a test run kinda like growing these plants from bag seed. maybe I jumped the gun a little, but I have a learned alot and feel it will greatly impact the success of my first dedicated grow.

At my new location trying to decide between fabricating a grow cabinet or going with a pre-fab type tent. Also After looking on here and doing this little ad-hoc grow with bag seed, I may use soil for my first grow. (bubble system in storage brand new). I am leaning towards building a cabinet, I think this journal will be a good place to document that. Lots of questions still unanswered so I have some work to do.

Anyway enough of me blathering here are some pics

also had some folks comment on the pics thank you very much

everyone :thumb::thumb:

Just because its a pretty pic

IMG_00596.JPG

This is the plant I am keeping see what the growth change is under the lights by itself.

IMG_00569.JPG

Ahemmm!!! Excuse me

IMG_00547.JPG

Will check back in after some time let you know how the big girl does alone.

later

love the cat pic.. has he/she tasted them yet? lol

Looking good GBNT01 the babies are looking healthy, what will you use when they hit flower CFL's are a little weak for the flower stage unless you go with a more powerful CFL setup like T5's! but still in my book that is still not good enough on the lumens for flowering, what nutrients if any are you using to feed them! I would keep it simple others wise it can cost a pretty penny, if you don't mind I'll check back now and then to see your progress! much luck in your endeavors on the grow my friend.

:smokin: Doctor Who

Ok for those few who have followed me on here (thank yuou very much btw) you know I had a big trip coming up, and had to donate the babies to foster parents. Well they are doing fine by all acounts, I say they, 3 boys were found and dealt with the one remaining girls is doing well. As for my trip UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!! :cheer: I was on a trip in wetern europe on semi-business and full pleasure, when the oppurtunity to travel to the nederlands presented itself. I only had about 18 hours total to hang out in amsterdam. But it was worth every bit!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful city, friendly people, and just a great experience. Hopefully return soon and do more extensive research :cool: (Pics below)

Nevelle's Haze in vongle park for the sunset. Words dont do it justice.

IMG_01568.JPG

IMG_015710.JPG

Walking down a canal just looked cool almost got "Joe Blacked" by a taxi! Wonder what the bicycle to person ratio is?
IMG_01627.JPG

My little place I found excellent service and product.

IMG_01646.JPG

Couldnt take pics inside the Van Goh museum but the White Widow did give it an interesting perspective :tokin:

So I had my little experiment, have traveled to mecca, and am up and running on how to run a journal on this site. I suppose im ready as I am ever gonna be. Will start my next journal here in a few weeks when things settle, plan right now is 3 Northern Lights AF. I hope those who have followed this liked it and thank you all for the support and advice. Not sure how to close this so if someone could offer one last piece of advice thanks. See you soon :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom