First time Indoor Grow

Day 38 of flower and day 71 of overall grow
Have given the girls a feed of 6ml bloom and 1ml grow
Only gave enough water to make sure they need doing again in under 2 days so I can watch to see how they handle the feed change
Hopefully they suck in up again and I will water again fully on the new amount, buds looking good no issues with the leaves.
My humidity is around 40% but does wonder up an down slightly and temps back to normal past few days after the heat wave is hopefully over!!!

image12309.jpg
image12308.jpg
image12315.jpg
image12314.jpg
image12313.jpg
image12307.jpg
image12305.jpg
image12306.jpg

Yield I'm not sure :sorry: I wish I could answer that!!! I'm just about to finish week 6 of flower and this is what I'm looking at

Here is a recent pic of the pair of plants I fimmed to date
image12394.jpg
image12395.jpg

Here is a recent pic of the pair I topped

image12394
image12397.jpg

Here is pic of the baby of the group, she has always been smaller from the beginning
And only ever had low stress training for a short period
image12398.jpg

Currently at day 46 of flower
Stopped all feed, managed to get to 6ml bloom per tlr and a few feeds about 3 before any signs of burn
As soon as I found a few burn spots I stopped with feed and flushed with clean water
I have given the plants another defoliation here is a pic about 5 days ago

image12645.jpg

And here is a pic today, this is the 3rd time I have done this and seen no negative affects only better bud growth
And the smell is getting beyond a joke, I had to jump in the shower after to get it off my skin!!!!

image12646.jpg

I'm giving them fresh water again tomorrow and get another watering in, and with the majority of big leaves removed should flush well!!
Looking at like another 5 days under the lights then 2 days darkness before harvest!!!!!!!!
I'm checking trichomes everyday and past 3 days see a lot more milky ones just waiting for it to turn all milky with a few ambers spotted about then I'm done :)

Day 50 of flower bud development is coming along really well 2 of my plants are almost there I'm not going to rush it the 2 are looking at just another 2 to 3 days till I harvest them and the other 3 plants I would say have about 7 to 10 days to go ;) I was itching to cut them down today but managed to hold on for the best results ;)

image12799.jpg
image12800.jpg
image12801.jpg
image12803.jpg

I have made a drying box to hang my branches due to not all plants being ready about now I was hoping to keep it all in the tent but not going to go that way :s
I will be uploading a pic of the plant before harvest and buds after trim for each plant stating if it was topped or fim

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom