Think I Got It This Time, First Time Grower, Indoor, Soil, LED

Dont defoil at all only removed attacked leaf with deficiency-in early grow ,i have 4×8 home made grow box exterior(3,8x7,6) with 4inch insulated wall,2x400w hps + 65w cfl 6500k. I only use 1 hps and cfl to week 4 with 24/0 scedule. I topped 4 of my 9 lady and add other 400w and switch 18/6 .on week 8 i put my 5 other lady non topped outside and i start little training ,tie down plant little in each water (3-4 day) and i put it in flowers at end week 9,she now starts make buds

I forget, i fucked up my last topped plant ...i try make mainlining with this one and i break it main stem 2 time (yes) i cut all cutting i can from this plant before she die

Damn Tab looking good! Luscious veg... Hahahah David, hilarious... Yea that looks like some HID to me too. What nute line are you using Tab? If your 8 days from flip your about to hit the good stretch run. And a little over 2 month veg, you should be set up for a nice yeild!
I grow with organic advanced nutrients nuts .thanks

420-magazine-mobile752454696.jpg

Sorry just saw your question about transplant . No you don't want to transplant during Flower as you don't want any unnecessary stress on them at all. They're settled in now should be fine in the 3 Gal you have

I haven't stepped into the clones yet but 3 leaf branches very common on lower nodes, then 5, then 7, even 9 and 11 leaf branches on some strains. I think that was your question?

Day 65 Update: And then there were 2.... I took one of the "ladies" out of the tent Sunday night. Turns out it wasn't a lady after all... let's cal her Jamie Lee Curtis. I knew something was up with that back left lady that was "lagging behind", but she was throwing nanners like a monkey throws shit. Luckily, no harm done to the other 2 but I chopped her up and trashed her that freaky transtesticle.
420-magazine-mobile1274862329.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1535336450.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1311521272.jpg

It's a good thing tho I had to cut Scrog out to remove tranny and was able to really clean up and move around in there for once. Plus it made me wait on the other 2 and they're getting fat and heavy. Gonna let them go at least 70 days after what I've seen them do in the last couple days. Now having to string some colas up for support..
420-magazine-mobile1385063333.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1596161636.jpg
420-magazine-mobile428483000.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1897869192.jpg
420-magazine-mobile492231645.jpg

Damn bro sorry to hear about the nanners, at least it was only 1 and didn't effect the girls. They should swell up nicely over the next week

Thanks man No worries and they will. That 1 in the last pic is like my clenched fist but still shooting a few white pistols if u look at light behind the top. Some have starting shrinking back in, so I think the extra time will benefit for sure. They ain't ready till they say they're ready u guess. In the meantime, I've got temps at 65-68 inside which is helping the weight late I think

Was just looking thru pics and that one fat cola in the 3rd pic has a nice foxtail going though it's a little hard to see in pic. That is one of the buds I "back built". The tail is the size of my thumb but the cola below is like a soda can
420-magazine-mobile1513789547.jpg

Ok here's a quick update on Day 68 Flower. Girls are ready I believe checked trichs right before lights out today and had enough amber trichomes for me so will unplug tomorrow after lights out, give them 48 darkness in 65 degree temps, and chop & hang on Sunday. It's been a fun, educational ride and I'm hoping to have enough quality smoke to last me for awhile after dry and cure. Still planning on running a few autos after tent is clear from drying, but will wait for some cooler weather as heaters are a lot cheaper to run than A/C's I believe. Will post some harvest pics on Sunday super excited they look great

Back
Top Bottom