This is B&J's Place - Bill & Janet's Place - Again

Thanks Dude. I know I loved his vid's. I never followed much further along than some of his vid's with Chong. I know he's way into the growing movement. I hear he was a Olympic something, but I couldn't swear that on my skin. But whatever he did a A-1 Vid. Alot of reality in those. Dude spared no effort filming that. Spared none that whole trip. Yea G-Speed looks alot alike. I've got what looks like nice soft leaves coming out, but then oh well. 'Stress' but not a word of protest from any others. I even set it on its own reg of fert's with extra blast of Cal-Mag every other watering. Still looks like it can use some lotion......
Tonite I cut some Vantage clones for the future grows. I decided to put both Vantages along with that 'Sour Cream' into flower as of tomorrow. I got some Bush Masters mixed and waiting for the lites to die for their spraying. I'm going to try Foilar Feeding the stuff 3 times over the next ten days. It takes next to nothing in the way of material like 1 mill per 1/2 gal. Can't get much cheaper. I here tale it grow's hand in hand with vertical farming. Not that I'm short on height but anything to keep the space closing during the stretching phase. So I soaked the Vantage down heavy with straight water acouple hours before doing the cutting. I'm going to dippem in Vita-Grow and shovem in a rapid rooter cube and put them under a light. I'm going to put a heating pad under a flat without the dome unless I see problems that it might help.
Hey Billie, you know you'll get updates on the grow anytime you wanna come bye. Things here don't change much, Usually the only thing that changes is the strains in our garden. Which I do have afew going now. All our fem seed except the 3 Cripits.
Hey Sisco, I'm also looking forward to seeing how yours come out. I need someone to be able com pair the quality with. Rite now the last batch of Vantage was, top shelf. I just harvested some SLH, that might have passed it,but then maybe I'm burnt out on it seeing I've been smoking it for 2 months solid.
Well I'll update some pic's in afew days and thanks for stopping in. Keep em, Green All

As Always looking A1.....got a vantage and vintage on paper towels now :high-five:

When i wrote this i had planned on putting seeds on towels next day...but due to a spider mite issue in grow and veg room i decided to wait and pop these seeds once i got control of issue....i have sprayed twice and am waiting to see if clones in veg and new added flower girls show further signs of damage then i need to take all girls out and redo rooms in plastic......Looking great as always bro & sis keep it green :thumb:

When i wrote this i had planned on putting seeds on towels next day...but due to a spider mite issue in grow and veg room i decided to wait and pop these seeds once i got control of issue....i have sprayed twice and am waiting to see if clones in veg and new added flower girls show further signs of damage then i need to take all girls out and redo rooms in plastic......Looking great as always bro & sis keep it green :thumb:

Hey there IGrowGrass :Namaste:
Sounds like you know your way around a grow room....a wise choice....get rid of spider mite problem first. Have you ever grown a Blueberry strain? HE HE!:high-five:

Well nothing much happening here cept the plants are growing. I started another seed today. Sensie #1 Skunk. I've always been partial to the Old Skunk. I know I tried another's stock and I wasn't impressed with their strain. Guess I have to shop alittle to find what I want. Now I have a clone from my outdoor grow of Iced Grapefruit. Shes monster little 3' bush. Shes about 2 weeks in flower. Janet did some LSTing and big time topping to work it into a bush. Inside should be better for it that the 'Sun Grown'. Hard to keep sunny days here in Oregon outside. My Sun Grown I-G produced about 3 lbs. But I did some under lights and it came out GREEEEAT! They Outsider was on a scale 1-10 she was a 6.5-7 inside she was like 7-8 on the overall.
I also have alot of Star Trek going. I have a 3' bush of it and 5 smaller leggy looking clones going also. I think this is the last Star Trek I'm going to do. It does have a fast flowering time but I can't call it top shelf. She gets a 6.5 on my list.
Also in there is my Sour Cream. She still has little odd shape to her leaves but they seem to fill out as they mature;
s-c.JPG

Also got those couple Vantages going. The ones I cut the clones from. Here's what they loook like Indo shows heavy on mine;
Vantage13.JPG

vantage-16.JPG

Here's the clones in their new clone room. I hung a 2 fter T-5 lite in the closet. Thats my new Skunk plant in the pot;
Clone_room2.JPG

I see alot of peoples doing that Red Neck Cloners here on 420, but these are my favorites
N-R_ed_cloners.JPG

A simple 2 liter soda bottle cut in half and stuffed back to gather after you insert the clone.
Well thats about it here from the Dog House. Things keep growing. The Cripit I planted is a slow starter. Real dark purple stems I can see coming. I got 3 of them started. I think they 'claim' a 35 day cycle on this. I can't wait to see this. Hey even 40 is better than them 9 and 10 weekers. I have a plant called Smile going also, and a White Widow. All sprouts I'm not sure where the Smile came from. It was a freebie from the seed bank. I Love them freebiees. Oh also I have 3 larger ones in the veg tent. Yumbolt-47, T-Dream, and Swiss Cheese. All them are about 6-8 inches tall.
Well I think I'll go peek around abit Keepem Green

Well Hello all. I just wanna say I'm going to start a new grow journal. One day this scattered brained fool will learn to make a organized grow journal. But anyways I get bored with long ones for myself. I plan on fishing all I have in flower with this Journal. Up to the Sour Cream and the 2 vantages I used for a mother. I have to get some pic's for updates up here soon. My Sour Cream loves the flower room. I think it's the temp's that stressed her out. I had her in that tent air temp's were up to 80, but even tho I have them off the ground, I know that dirt wasn't no where near 70 even. More like 60. Outside has dropped to 32 for around aweek. But now about a week in she's looking happy and healthy. She just started to show flowers. As have the 2 Vantages have.
Yea I'm a mother. 9 days and roots. Looks like 100% return on the 9 clones. Now what am I going to do with that many............... I kind of plan on 6 V's and 4 various others. Ten plants is perfect for what I want. That's alot of meds.
Well Santa came early. He broke down and bought a test set of Bubble Bags. Found a mid priced set of 5 5gal bag set. The bottom screen is 25 micron, same as a 8 bag set. So last nite I did a test run and seemed to work great. I got back 12 grams of product out the last two bags. I been trying samples from the first two screens.
The screens are as follows first working screen is the 220micron, then a 160, and a 120, then a 73, finished up with a 25 micron. I wonder if I missed alot of it I did run about quarter LB of top end trimmings. I mixed it for at least 20 mins with plenty of ice. Pretty blond looking hash tho. You can sure see all the crystals squeezed together in the hash. I'll let it dry afew days before I sample the top end stuff. I got like 4-5 grams off the first two screen which I'll sprinkle across afew joints for Miss J.
This journal has afew pages left in in yet tho. Keep em Green

Well not alot going on here. I have a Iced Grapefruit going in flower. She's well into flower. Here's a pic of Miss J's bush........ Not that one;
Bush11.JPG

I hate taking pic's under HPS lites I can almost never get a good pic. But she's well into flower here's a bud shot;
Bud_s1.JPG

Miss J spent some time super cropping and LSTing on this baby. She's pretty good sized. I see a good yield of sweet buds off her. I grew one outside early on in this grow outside. Shes got a fine loud smell to her. People love it. Tell the truth,,,,,,,,,, I haven't really even sampled it yet. I grew one long ago inside, I don't remember but someone I serve meds too does. He loved it. I'll need a refresher myself. But it does look like some sweet buds.
I also have acouple Vantage plants going. They were mothers of my next crop. But they did show the two pheno's types easily. Here the two. One stretched abit more than the other. Both are happy and healthy;
Vantage-17.JPG

And;
Vantage14.JPG

I cut 9 clones off these plants for my new thread.
Here's alittle taste treat some bubble hash;
Hahs.JPG

Well that's about it from here on this thread. Besides whats up here in the way of pic's I also have a Sour Cream and a Star Trek going in flower. They are just started. Well what 2-3 weeks in. I'll get a pic or two in awhile. Well everyone I hope is well these Holiday Seasons. Keep em Green

Thanks Jon, I know my grows are all mixed up but I try....
Well I looked at the Iced Grapefruit and shes at the start of her 7th week. Man she looks sweet. I sampled the buddage from her. Had a great rush then you cruise for acouple hours on its legs. They say around 8 weeks, but she looks good as is;
IG_2_.JPG

Thats one I took last nite for a sample. I have a mother plant of this strain. Here's a bud I took 2 days ago for a sample;
IG-21.JPG

She is a pretty bush.
That Sour Cream grew out of whatever it was. I knew it wood change up with the transplant. I'll get pic's as they come out. I do have afew pic's I took this morning I'll post them laters. Well everything is good. Cept I let one Vantage get toooo lite of the water. I'ts in a 3 gallon grow pot. I thought I like to be deeper that the regular smart pot but I found out they tend to get top heavy and that plants took a dive. Saw it when I woke up. Well I ended up taking a razor of removed the fabric pot and put her in a 4 gallon regular plastic pot. They didn't bat a eye after the transplanting. No shock whatsoever Well I need to update my other thread. It's starting to roll.
Keep em Green

Thanks Jon and your always welcome Pop's to cruise thru. Myself I'm a bad one that goes looking around but doesn't say hey.
Well Happy New Year everyone. Hope everyone next year brings everyone tons of good MMJ. We started off our New Year with a harvest. That I-G seems to be ready on the 7th week. 49 days and she is like this;
IG5.JPG

And shes a pretty bush. I can see 5 1/2 to 6 oz's off her. She wasn't the prettiest plant, but I know she's dripping with resin. I cut this clone off the 12 footer I grew out back.
IG-Bush.JPG

She almost took up a 1000 watter unto herself. Now I got room for plants from my next thread.
Ok I know I haven't said alot about her,,, but here's a Sour Cream that they send around as freebie alot. I know I tried one and it failed, or I failed because shes a long flowerer. 10-12 weeks. Well she's happy and healthy and I'll try to let her go term;
S-C1.JPG

And ok course there is a Vantage or two;
V-Bush.JPG

She's on day 30. Count down on her already Her's her sister she's one that did stretch alittle. The one above didn't at all. Well she looks like shes atad behind. But both are starting to get frosting;
V-22.JPG

Here's a pic alittle closer to Vantage #1
V-12.JPG

Shes growing like a bat outta hell. Stupid me cut clones of both and didn't label them with plant numbers. But I can see her getting done at day 45-47.
I just wish I did. I hope I can tell witch is witch when the clones get bigger. Because in my other thread I'm thinking of doing a scrog with it. I started building the framework, but I need one more trip to the store for afew more lengths of PVC. I plan on a 4x4 Scrog with Vantage. We'll see.
Well once more I wish the best for all and may they Keepem Green all year
Thx

Just a quick update, Miss J got 9 Oz's off her baby. Not to bad for one I wasn't even going to grow out. Smokes good also. I still need to wait acouple weeks before she's all done. But it was a nice Haul for Miss J. Keepem Green

Well I took the Star Trek down last nite. I put her in a dark closet for another shift or two. She's got some nice nuggets on her. I post afew pic's in awhile. My guess is 6 Oz's. I was using Pineapple Rush from GH for the last week of flush. It does seem to add some smell to it. Last I grew was great weed, just had no taste or smell to the weed. It was grown in hydro this one is soil. And to me the soil rocks. The new smells good. Tastes are alot better from the samples than the hydro. I'll update in awhile.
Keepm Green

Not alot new at 'Our grow'. About the newest news is the snows that hit poor jj. Snow about blocked the sun in the 'Doghouse'. Shame is here it didn't even last the day. Of course you drive a 1/2 hour and you got all the white stuff you can want. I wish it wood've stayed acouple days at least;
05629.JPG

She WILL be up and running again this year. Looks cold to me.
Ok that Star Trek, man she's some smelly ass herb. I had put her in a extra dark cycle, and it seems to help produce a fruity smell. Can't place it myself yet but it's strong. Was a easy plant to trim. Least was for me. JK Not. Miss J knocked it out in about a hour;
Star_Trek6.JPG

Well I hope to find a better strain. I grew that one every way you can. Inside and out, even hydro. Hence she's history. I culled acouple clones I had going for future? mother plants. Provided their mothers do good.
Little Vantage is growing great. She's such a delight to grow. Fast and hardy for sure. I know it's ruff to live out there in that cold garage. When I transplanted they had a bit of dead roots. I transplanted Tonite the five clones, kind of ruffed up the brownish areas and threw a scoop of that X-Treme microbe's. I went with Happy Frog. Figure one is as good as another. I usually use Black Gold as a standard but all the nursery's are kind of snowed under. Off season anyways. Well this is a inside bud from Vantage like 42 days I think. Duh just told Sisco. Well here;
V-Bud.JPG

I'll update some in a minute I'll try get a pic without the HPS on.
Keepem Green

Hey Sisco Try boosting your fert's. What are ya using ect. ect. I'll run back to yours after I post this news flash from here. I got off my ass and got acouple more pic's to gander at. I Think this pic nailed the Sour Cream. I think she's a 10 weeker and here she's looking pretty tasty at 47 days. I placed her and the Vantages in flower the same day. Shes does have a 'sour' smell I think. My sense of smell is weak. I think alot of the ranges of oder I can't pick up. Ok well this is the Sour Cream Day 47;
Sour_Cream_47_days.JPG

Small Solid Nuggets. 3 more weeks? This I'll have to see. The crystals are still young and clear.
Can't say the same for the Vantage plants. The bushier of the two I dub as Indo, has crystals cloudy Even touch of amber at day 47. She's on a flush diet now and has been acouple waterings. I'm going to let her go the term of 7 weeks. She could've been cut acouple days ago and had good herbs. She puts on weight those last 5-7 days of flower for sure. Well here's Indo;
Vantage-i_2_.JPG

Her hairs are starting to darken up. She's ready as far as I see, but I always cut 1 or 2 days early. I'm going to bite my tongue till the 49th then shes ready. Can't say the same for her sister. She needs a week. She was a 'taller' plant from the same lot of seed. So I'll peg her Sativa. She reached up alot' more during the transitioning to flower phase Her cystals are starting to cloud pretty good. maybe 50% cloudy. Well here's Vantage-S;
Vantage-s_2_.JPG

These are mother plants to another flip I'm doing on here. 'Wood's Still at It'
We'll see more of her. OK another,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Swiss Cheese........ What can I say. She's a dream plant. Heavy branches wide bush. Heavier the branchs/bigger the buddage. Least seems to be true. I've not a clue as how far she is long so I won't even lie. But here she is;
Swiss_Cheese.JPG

I haven't taken alot of pic's of her, but now shes starting to look intresting. Got a feeling we going to she alot more of her..... Well that's it for a min till later Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom