Guess It's Time for Wood to Post One

Freak_9-17.JPG

Looked out this morning to a pretty flower in the back 40.

Dang, love that camouflage! Don't mind me I'm just going through your journal, very cool stuff. :grinjoint:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Well sungod, tonite I pulled the Kush. I think it's the last of this old grow. I did pollenate a lower branch with some pollens. I still haven't read the labels yet. But I'm sure I'll have some White Kush, and some Black Kush see. I used KC-White as one father, and Balial? something Blackhead as another. Talk pretty, I love pic's away from the HPS. They look tooooo good to eat. And here's alittle Eye Candy for ya'll. Dam sure wish it wood grace my bowl. But after the 1st??????????? I should have 2 free months without testing and yet another to clean my system out before the test for my Morphine Pump. Quarterly they said. Well anyways I got some of my best stash put up and a bud of tis WILL grace the pile.
Kush-1.JPG

Kush-21.JPG

Kush-31.JPG

Kush-42.JPG

You wanna talk stickey,,,,,,,,,,, man I haven't done anything put carry it out to the garage for it's last 36 hour darkness, and I'm afraid I'll test dirty. Jk Thx ya'll

Wood....do you still have this cut or any of the seeds from the branch you pollinated?

Back
Top Bottom