Guess It's Time for Wood to Post One

Well it's been a LOOOOOONG nite. Hres afew of the last plants I started this grow with and some others. Ya'll do have to rememeber I have to, HAVE TO put out min 1/4-1/2 lb a month. Welcome to my nightmare. These are all in need of a hella lot of water!!!!! Don't even ask me what I go thru. All water is R/O

:hug::hug::hug:norcaliwood:hug::hug::hug: Hi honey! If anyone can relate to what you are going thru... it might be this ol' granny!!! EEK!!!

My goodness do your plants look healthy and happy!!! :goodjob: Drooling here over many of your trich images! :dreamy: Fantastic strains... such nice looking plants both young and old - WOWSA!!!!

So you and Tunes420 are together now in a journal... I'll be checkin' that one out later!!! :popcorn::cheer::popcorn:

Thx for peeking in ya'll. I guess I am alittle short 5'10". The room got alittle outta control. I had acouple nice ones outside that refused to flower till I brang them inside. One is a 8'+ mango, which is mainly a sativa and the other is a 6'+ african 'pure' sativa. My tent is only 6' tall add some for the pot and you got instant jungle. I can't wait to get those 2 out and then they can have alittle more elbowroom in there. I'm hoping for least a 1/4lb off mango. And who knows from the sativa 1/2lb+? Hopfully I'll be able to harvest those 2 in 2 weeks? I can hope the african is hard to see the size of one day when I take plants out for a leaching I'll get a pic that can do them justice. Well Granny Tunes and me re going to do a trip fairly soon. Do hope you check it out all of you. Thx's again

Wood, as per usual, you've some beautiful pics. it's inspiring, considering my piss poor luck lately. big time praise, man.

You are amazing Wood You just keep turning out great medicine for your the folks you take are of.

I used your idea and DIYed a don't steal my plants thing.

Couldn't find all the parts but, I think it will work. Thanks!

Tell miss J hello if she isn't still flying around.

Well the Mango is still thickening up. This lower branch broke off when I was turning her. Shes a royal pain to move but she is actualy starting to drip. I'll get a pic of her later when I pull her out from the HPS lite pic's from there can't even start to do her rite.
Mango_Flower_For_Miss_J.JPG

And heres the sativa caller Power African She's gone crazy. It was one I really wanted to flower outside for lack of room, just like the mango which is also mainly satvia. But days got shorter, nites got colder yet both refused to flower out.
Mango_Flower_For_Miss_J.JPG

Thx for looking back in Ya'll

Cigo actually that slim leaved one is from seed. It's called Power African. Pure satvia hense the skinney leaves. I wanted to do one sativa. They have a habit of taking over what ever space posible. Thx Screw yea it keeps me pretty busy. Thx. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Question for anyone who does alot of hydro? I have that drip ring going and my PH is dropping abit. Any home remedies to raise it? I've not done alot of hudro myself. I think I'll flush the hell out of it tonite and see what's up tomarrow. I know they sell adjustments at the hydro store guess I 'could' get some tomarrow. Just somethings I know are easy to fix. I'll check back and see if anyone has any reasonable Ideas buy tomarrow. Enjoy.

Well I think I blew it on this one. I took my Hydro outside to flush it. It's kind of cold here now. 30 Degrees or so. I think I shocked the root system atad. The fan leaves all curled up but the sugar leaves seemed to surrive, so I'll let it go abit and see. Least the buds are smokable at this stage soo alls not wasted That all that showed up and looked but I'm hanging my head in shame with this plants. It's 'Church' and covered in crystals.
Cold_damage.JPG

This is one I haven't tried to smoke yet
Warlock2.JPG

It's called Warlock and it looks like its going to be a producer and has some Fine looking buds started

Back
Top Bottom