Papasmoke DWC - 5x - 400W Top LED Grow - THC Bomb & Heavyweight Fast & Vast

re: Papasmoke DWC - 5x - 400W Top LED Grow - THC Bomb & Heavyweight Fast & Vast

After inspecting the system I still have no clue how it happened. Everything seems to be working fine

I'm pretty sure you had a clogged or kinked return line. Same thing almost happened to me when I set mine up.
Your wife must be ready to kill you.I feel for you.

Papa, have you identified what happened yet?

Still no clue I hooked the system up outside filled it with water an it works just fine no leaks.

I got the ceiling fixed quickly. So wife is now chill, waiting for the right time to suggest a restart in soil!!!!

So far the plants are doing well outside....

She suggested I sell off all my equipment and hang it up til it's legal in our state......

I laughed.....I will not get rid of over 3k worth of equipment.

She suggested I sell off all my equipment and hang it up til it's legal in our state......

Tell her it might be riskier selling it than growing with it...

I need my state to quit BSin with MMJ approval an just get it done! An then I'll grow in my yard openly and in my garage as well. Hell I'd probably convert the guest bedroom to a grow room lol

I know that's right.

hey I was watching some stupid show before in some state where it was legal
this guy had it growing openly in his garden and he had to tear it all down cos its not aloud in the open,
some school kids had picked some out of his garden on the way to school and that's how he got caught.
so in the unlikely event your politicians grow some brains and legalize it maybe don't grow in the open haha:peace:

hey I was watching some stupid show before in some state where it was legal
this guy had it growing openly in his garden and he had to tear it all down cos its not aloud in the open,
some school kids had picked some out of his garden on the way to school and that's how he got caught.
so in the unlikely event your politicians grow some brains and legalize it maybe don't grow in the open haha:peace:

I have 1 acre out of the 3 acres I own surrounded with a 6 ft privacy fence. So I would grow in that 1 acre that's fenced in so no one could get in there. Plus I got some scary looking dogs.....big ol babies but they look scary lol

Glad you got to keep your babies after that nightmare issue. Keep growing! You're doing great.

I'll be back in business as soon as my shed is delivered. I will be running power out to it and be up an running so maybe 3 weeks!!! Going str8 24/0 for a week then to 12/12

One of the plants went into flowering early I'm guessing from stress and was a male....

I'll be doing much better once I'm back inside a tent u dear the 5 mars2 panels. Hoping only another 2 weeks until my new grow area finished.

Shed delivered tomorrow. ..

Then I need to run electric and I'm back in business

Sorry to hear about the set back but I'm glad to hear you have solved the problems!

Keep it up because your gonna do great things!

Back
Top Bottom