Greenvein's Runtz In Coco DTW - Build To Cure 4x4

Man, super crystals rails. Pumping out the volume for sure. Going to make a easier trim with all those top nugs..
Well done my brother :high-five:
Thanks bro 🙏 much appreciated! I'm hoping not to get alot of foxtail this time but still pushing it as the ppfd is around 950 and the lights are only at 65% where they will be staying. I was hoping for a bit more distance so I would use a bit more juice and try get a bit more penetration but but still something to compare too on my next run. 600 to 900ppfd is my range so I'll measure that gap at this distance then compare. I'll also measure where any larfy buds start so in future I can set my best canopy density for optimal production.

You've got pretty crystaline buds here, bro! Supercropping is on my todo list for training techniques. Just not sure when to apply. Looking at the tips of the leafs I would say your girls are liking the way you feed them. Talking about VPD: I've made a simple as hell spreadshit on excel to calculate VPD out of RH and temperature. Let me know if that would be of any help. Cheers bro

You've got pretty crystaline buds here, bro! Supercropping is on my todo list for training techniques. Just not sure when to apply. Looking at the tips of the leafs I would say your girls are liking the way you feed them. Talking about VPD: I've made a simple as hell spreadshit on excel to calculate VPD out of RH and temperature. Let me know if that would be of any help. Cheers bro
You definitely don't want to wait too long in flower, right after the stretch and maybe additional week depending how healthy the plants are.
The older they get the stems are more likely to break as well.
If you have a full canopy like GV does, don't think it's necessary if you have enough head room. These new LED lights can get pretty close. Especially, with GVs lollipop
Cheers

Thank you @LukeHighWalker they are definitely frosting up nicely 🙏. My VPD has been up and down since changing the way my room breathes and will probably change again in the next round.. feel free to post up your chart bro! I downloaded a chart thing a while back as that kinda stuff isn't my strongest point.
As Mr Green said super cropping wasn't on the agenda lol but these ladies just wouldn't stop 😂 next time if I have some ladies taking off I will start pinching early (mid week two to mid week three) to see if that slows them down kind of super crop without bending. As my goal is an even canopy with an inch between each bud 😂 (realistically a few inches lol) their is never room for plants laying horizontally.

If I remember correctly you said your was too far into a grow to start a journal? How are you ladies doing? Feel free to post up a pic! ✌🏽

Impressive canopy bro. You ain’t kidding about top quality buds, already trichomes all the way!!
Thanks brother 🙏 few weeks yet to see how they form but so far looking good 🤞🏽

Well, well, well, @Greenvein, you've hit the nail on the head! You've got a point that's so right it's practically sparkling. 😄 I must say, I'm positively thrilled about my upcoming journal where I'll spill all the beans on my HPA adventures, the good ol' DIY way.
Now, let me update you on my current masterpiece. Things are going swimmingly, except for one tiny hiccup: the scorching summer heat has been giving me and my ladies a run for our money. But fear not, my green-thumbed friend, the ladies are soldiers! They're powering through and taking over the online world like a wildfire.
However, there's this little troublemaker in the top left corner. Poor thing got a bit of a late start, and now she's playfully taunting her bigger sister, begging her not to hog all the spotlight from the grow lights. It's like a sibling rivalry unfolding right before my eyes!
But hey, it's all part of the horticultural circus, right? 😁🌿

20230716_113224.jpg

Well, well, well, @Greenvein, you've hit the nail on the head! You've got a point that's so right it's practically sparkling. 😄 I must say, I'm positively thrilled about my upcoming journal where I'll spill all the beans on my HPA adventures, the good ol' DIY way.
Now, let me update you on my current masterpiece. Things are going swimmingly, except for one tiny hiccup: the scorching summer heat has been giving me and my ladies a run for our money. But fear not, my green-thumbed friend, the ladies are soldiers! They're powering through and taking over the online world like a wildfire.
However, there's this little troublemaker in the top left corner. Poor thing got a bit of a late start, and now she's playfully taunting her bigger sister, begging her not to hog all the spotlight from the grow lights. It's like a sibling rivalry unfolding right before my eyes!

20230716_113224.jpg
Nice bro 👌🏽they definitely are coming along & full of health! Another week you'll probably be ready to flip that little one better pull her finger out! 😂 This is why I want mothers and clones for the all round consistency.
I have many questions on your build but going to wait for your journal... the big reveal lol. Definitely going to be building myself one of those nets though, I hate these elasticated ones.

Those pesky elastic nets, they were a nightmare! Getting them off the plants after harvest was a real struggle. So, I took matters into my own hands and built my own net. Now, when it's time to harvest, I just cut the strings and pull it out. Easy peasy! No more wrestling matches with tangled nets. I believe Harvesting will never be so satisfying.. :cheer:
Move over yoyos, elastic is here to save the day! I've discovered that using elastic to support heavy buds is a game-changer. No more fuss, just stretchy support for thriving plants. Let your buds dance securely in the breeze, thanks to the magic of elastic.

20230716_113224.jpg
Looking fantastic my friend. :high-five: can you raise your net ?That way you can tuck them and still grow vertical. Want as much air movement as possible under the canopy and on top.
perfect color and health!
cheers

Looking fantastic my friend. :high-five: can you raise your net ?That way you can tuck them and still grow vertical. Want as much air movement as possible under the canopy and on top.
perfect color and health!
cheers
Thanks @GainesvilleGreen. I measured 25 cm height and then dropped the net. This time I'm trying to hold the ladies flat and small in order to cover the area during veg time. The other times I flipped to flowering by 80% coverage trying to get not all to tall plants. That worked well, but I think I can get more out of the grow if I cover all the screen on veg. :yummy:About ventilation: another ventilator at the air entrance, not visible on the pic, is in charge of air turbulence beneath the canopy.
And this time I nailed it about nute pH and EC, they look indeed very healthy :yahoo:

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

Day 28 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Wat up Wat up! Just another mid week update. Soo today is the last day of week 4! Near the half way mark now.. the three tops that I super cropped wasn't using their support string anymore so I remover that and got some pictures of the bends, they did split a little but look fully recovered.
I thought defoliating my 3x3 would help my high RH but it hasn't so I will be adjusting my extractors and fans to get a bug drop, I'm still at 60% but ideally want to be around 50% at this stage!
Pots are still light by day three so I'm still feeding every three days. I have been leaving my Res full between feeds with just RO & h202 but I might make this a once a week thing. Other then that were just feeding over here :morenutes:

PXL_20230718_180201899.jpg
PXL_20230718_180225023.jpg
PXL_20230718_180244833.jpg
PXL_20230718_191822737.jpg
PXL_20230718_191834922.jpg

Hope your all well and taking it easy!
Thanks for stopping by 💚
✌🏽

Day 28 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Wat up Wat up! Just another mid week update. Soo today is the last day of week 4! Near the half way mark now.. the three tops that I super cropped wasn't using their support string anymore so I remover that and got some pictures of the bends, they did split a little but look fully recovered.
I thought defoliating my 3x3 would help my high RH but it hasn't so I will be adjusting my extractors and fans to get a bug drop, I'm still at 60% but ideally want to be around 50% at this stage!
Pots are still light by day three so I'm still feeding every three days. I have been leaving my Res full between feeds with just RO & h202 but I might make this a once a week thing. Other then that were just feeding over here :morenutes:

Thanks for stopping by 💚
✌🏽
Nice work GV still amazes me.

Nice work GV still amazes me.
Thanks Keith 💚 yours are probably the same size now and just getting started! Oh and your ladies dress alot more respectfully 🤣

Day 28 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Thanks for stopping by 💚
✌🏽
G-money, busting walls out.. 😂
Fantastic looking brother! Trich production is kicking in :high-five:
When the soil is dry, it's still reading 60%? You're right about dropping it to 50 imo. You already know homie.
:passitleft:

Much love my bros 💚 I don't really notice much difference in RH from empty to saturated.
you know how we get down! LWG :headbanger: the futures looking bright 😎✌🏽

Day 31 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Hey grow family hope your all doing good! It's Friday!! :party: Not that I'm excited as I'm working all weekend 🤣 I wasn't going to update today as I literally fed my plants, tried to snap a few shots then run but I have some bad news 😬 since growing these I haven't checked my run off much and I I wasn't going too unless I saw some signs of stress. Today I checked my run off and my EC out was +0.8 400ppm and PH out was 5.0 😩 I was rushing and forgot to check my PH in. Fixing this can be done in one feed, in Coco all I have to do is feed with more run off and it will correct itself but unfortunately I empty my whole Res to feed both my tents so instead i will increase my frequency to every two days instead of three. I can't do anything right now but should have time on Sunday to correct🤞. not a crazy panic but will keep you guys updated in reality I have probably lost a week of healthy growth.. I always recommend at least weekly check of run off to people and here I am ignoring myself.

Can't post without a picture can I 😁

PXL_20230721_220432858.jpg
PXL_20230721_210821854.jpg
PXL_20230721_210849244.jpg

Peace and love guys appreciate your time ✌️💚🙏

EDIT: Just wanted to add that as this is a new system I'm running that's a big reason I should have been keeping an eye on my run off but had it of been smaller pots or less plants I would have got away with it.. next run will be both smaller pots and less plants but I will still monitor weekly until I'm settled.
Also thinking of putting a RO double EC meter in and fitting the in & out to the drain hole of each tent to monitor easier. ✌️

Back
Top Bottom