Greenvein's Runtz In Coco DTW - Build To Cure 4x4

This is how we do it..:passitleft: maximizing the tent..
They look perfect too. Could be 2 rib bones when it's all over..:slide:
Get it braddah 💪💪💪
Thanks bro so far so good.. plans for a little veg/mother space ok the horizon so hopefully can pop my seeds early for next round 🤞🏽 that's if they show up 🤞🏽🤞🏽 and also have clones ready each time flower room becomes available.

Hope your good bro and have a dank weekend :bongrip: any more fishing on the horizon?

This is how we do it..:passitleft: maximizing the tent..
They look perfect too. Could be 2 rib bones when it's all over..:slide:
Get it braddah 💪💪💪
All seriousness, I'm proud bro. You said youre good to clean up the bottoms?. No rush, but want to kill that rh later on my friend in flower ..I know you already know but that lower rh and airflow will kill it on trichs..
:rollit:

All seriousness, I'm proud bro. You said youre good to clean up the bottoms?. No rush, but want to kill that rh later on my friend in flower ..I know you already know but that lower rh and airflow will kill it on trichs..
:rollit:

For real bro week three full flower mode! Final clean up and vpd switch I'm hoping for that GG & Chief kinda frost! 🤣

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

Day 12 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Happy Sunday grow family, hope your having a chilled day :bongrip:
I got some measuring done and my ladies have grown 12" since flip I probably have around 12" untill they hit the lights so hopefully we're nearly done 🤞🏽but if I run out of space I'll try stress them to slow them down.
So 12" from the lights at 50% is giving me 850+ ppfd maybe I'll bump it up a bit tomorrow if there still going.
Last veg feed tomorrow then I'll be switching to flower feed so I'll make a couple of jumps in ppm to make sure I get that the best terps I can with this new nutrient range.. if I'm happy with the smell and flavour I'll run it again with a few tweaks.

Pictures pictures we love pictures.

PXL_20230701_202240623.jpg
PXL_20230702_130338097.jpg

✌🏽💚

Day 12 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Happy Sunday grow family, hope your having a chilled day :bongrip:
I got some measuring done and my ladies have grown 12" since flip I probably have around 12" untill they hit the lights so hopefully we're nearly done 🤞🏽but if I run out of space I'll try stress them to slow them down.
So 12" from the lights at 50% is giving me 850+ ppfd maybe I'll bump it up a bit tomorrow if there still going.
Last veg feed tomorrow then I'll be switching to flower feed so I'll make a couple of jumps in ppm to make sure I get that the best terps I can with this new nutrient range.. if I'm happy with the smell and flavour I'll run it again with a few tweaks.

Pictures pictures we love pictures.

PXL_20230701_202240623.jpg
PXL_20230702_130338097.jpg

✌🏽💚
Always looking good.

This project of yours looks definitely great, my friend! I'll keep tacking it from now on 😁 cheers bro
Love bro appreciate it, just need to do this timer for the build and I'm calling it lol.. give me a shout once you get yours started bro I'm definitely in! 👊🏽

Day 16 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

He guys were back! I've been super busy with the Mrs being away but I finally found the time! I'm hoping stretch has finally slowed down! First time running this strain so not sure if it's genetic or due to over crowding but man the grew fast! I managed to raise the lights a fe more inches but today my closed bud sight is 9inches from the light with the majority around 11imches. My lights are now at 55% giving me around 900ppfd at the top canopy.
My net arrived and the squares were too big so I didn't bother installing it. If I do get larger buds it could be a problem but it's a bit late now. Wil take it as it comes.
I think it was yesterday I noticed I had some kind of thrips on my stems 🙄 no idea how they got there as I've never had a issue but I got straight online and ordered some ladybirds which are today in the tent. They haven't done anything yet as their couldn't take the wind lol as soon as I turned my fans off they all ran for it and started flying so hopefully they get munching!

Can you see them.
PXL_20230706_152547051.jpg

PXL_20230706_152430838.jpg

I have started preparing a spot to keep the mother's but will update once I get a bit more progress on it.
Today's feed is now a flower feed. My feed schedule has changed from using flower start to using flower boost. Also hoping this change in available food helps stop the stretching.
So feed was 2.0ec 5.8ph.
4ml/L A&B
1ml/L root+
1ml/L flower boost

The ladies look happy and always have. I'm still desperate for a defoliation so that may happen in the next couple of days.

Finding it hard now to get decent photos soon they will be taller than me so all we will see is stem 😂 a few shots from today.

PXL_20230706_213100769.jpg
PXL_20230706_213054095.jpg

Thanks for stopping by growfam! Hope you're all well and gardens are flourishing!!! ✌🏽💚

Day 16 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

He guys were back! I've been super busy with the Mrs being away but I finally found the time! I'm hoping stretch has finally slowed down! First time running this strain so not sure if it's genetic or due to over crowding but man the grew fast! I managed to raise the lights a fe more inches but today my closed bud sight is 9inches from the light with the majority around 11imches. My lights are now at 55% giving me around 900ppfd at the top canopy.
My net arrived and the squares were too big so I didn't bother installing it. If I do get larger buds it could be a problem but it's a bit late now. Wil take it as it comes.
I think it was yesterday I noticed I had some kind of thrips on my stems 🙄 no idea how they got there as I've never had a issue but I got straight online and ordered some ladybirds which are today in the tent. They haven't done anything yet as their couldn't take the wind lol as soon as I turned my fans off they all ran for it and started flying so hopefully they get munching!

Can you see them.

I have started preparing a spot to keep the mother's but will update once I get a bit more progress on it.
Today's feed is now a flower feed. My feed schedule has changed from using flower start to using flower boost. Also hoping this change in available food helps stop the stretching.
So feed was 2.0ec 5.8ph.
4ml/L A&B
1ml/L root+
1ml/L flower boost

The ladies look happy and always have. I'm still desperate for a defoliation so that may happen in the next couple of days.

Finding it hard now to get decent photos soon they will be taller than me so all we will see is stem 😂 a few shots from today.

Thanks for stopping by growfam! Hope you're all well and gardens are flourishing!!! ✌🏽💚
Nice tent full.

Day 16 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Can you see them.

So feed was 2.0ec 5.8ph.
4ml/L A&B
1ml/L root+
1ml/L flower boost

You gonna do supercropping to get them under control? When are you planning on cranking up that beast of light 💡? Damn fine looking grow GV. Keep on rocking it my friend 👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::drool:

Nice tent full.
Thanks Keith, maybe I tried a bit to hard? Lol and One of your ladies probably fill my tent out 😂 I'm waiting for your reaction once theu start stretching lol 😁

Looking awesome bro :high-five:
Much love Mr green toking on that left over purple bro 💜 😎

You gonna do supercropping to get them under control? When are you planning on cranking up that beast of light 💡? Damn fine looking grow GV. Keep on rocking it my friend 👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::drool:
Dot u be jinxing me captain 😂😂 fingers crossed they chill the f out 🤞🏽lol as they are so close to the light I doubt I'll be going max but a few jumps this week to around 75% tops.
Thanks bro!
Killin it man! The stretch on those ladies looks crazy and so many tops in there lol.
Thanks chief. This plant looked solid indica early days and now stretching like a Sativa lol Not sure if the over crowding, low light or genetic but I'd love to clone one and find out lol

Appreciate you all man thanks for stopping by 👊🏽

Can't wait for the Soulfire too braddah. Heard great things about those genetics. :high-five:
Looking fire like usual bro.
@Danishoes21 .
Me too bro, usually flower is a breeze for me time wise I'm usually but now I have my seeds I'm clock watching to get the mars hydro/soulfire seeds going 🤣 ✌🏽💚
GV bro, amazing tent.

You got some skill for sure my G, respect and much love, you know how we do.

:passitleft:

On the hunt for that cheese 🧀
Welcome my bro, thanks for the kind words!! The word is not out their man just waiting to see what comes back! Hopefully can melt some cheese over everything man 🤣 love bro ✌🏽

Thats the cookie stretch for sure! Just try to clean up the lowers to get better aeration. She looks very open in her structure and the tent doesn't look overly crowded. Cheers!

Awesome journal and grow
Cant wait to see these colas fatten:rollit::cool: up
Welcome brother! much appreciated 👊🏽 I'm with you I think it's time to get swole! 🤣

Thats the cookie stretch for sure! Just try to clean up the lowers to get better aeration. She looks very open in her structure and the tent doesn't look overly crowded. Cheers!
Hey Wastei, I hope your good bro. Yeah Runts was a freebie seed so just went with it but maybe a bit of research may have prepared me 🤣 appreciate that bro she's definitely opened up in the stretch and yeah I'm day 18 today so think I'll do a very heavy clear out underneath today 👌🏽 7" to the light now 😬✌🏽

Back
Top Bottom