Greenvein's Runtz In Coco DTW - Build To Cure 4x4

I'm stoked for you bro, going to be one big ass yield.
Hope you have a good shoulders and some good ✂️✂️✂️ get it homie 🤘
Wow wow wow let's not talk about trim jail bro my back might try call in sick lol I hope you and your buddy got your passport to hand 😂 ✌🏽
Lights look great.
Thanks Keith. They are absolute class 👌🏽 not just because I was gifted them but during assembling them I said to myself these definitely show why my other light was so cheap 😂 the design and finish 👌🏽 then when they came on with that white spectrum 😍 that's what I know my plants love and I thought it was the Samsung 301 diodes giving that but these Bridgelux diodes surprised me I think it's more the blend of lights that manufacturers have to get and they've nailed it 😁

Over the moon with them!
Hope you had a good weekend bro ✌🏽

Wow wow wow let's not talk about trim jail bro my back might try call in sick lol I hope you and your buddy got your passport to hand 😂 ✌🏽

Thanks Keith. They are absolute class 👌🏽 not just because I was gifted them but during assembling them I said to myself these definitely show why my other light was so cheap 😂 the design and finish 👌🏽 then when they came on with that white spectrum 😍 that's what I know my plants love and I thought it was the Samsung 301 diodes giving that but these Bridgelux diodes surprised me I think it's more the blend of lights that manufacturers have to get and they've nailed it 😁

Over the moon with them!
Hope you had a good weekend bro ✌🏽
They went to the right person. Glad they are working out for you.

Thanks my bro, it's definitely been work trying to reduce work growing 🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂

Thanks Keith, I'd probably have the same if I was outdoor 😂 I'd try to be fence to fence of buds 😂😂

Hey Wastei, yeah i think it just makes sense lol simple solution. I might even get a few 12v fans on top of my lights to keep circulating air.. not needed but I always get carried away 😂

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

Day 24 veg
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Happy Sunday my pro grow bro's. Fortunately Work has been dead so I took the time to install my new light.. spectrum looks way better and more what I'm used to also with the driver on top of the tent I've managed to drop temps by around 5c and it's been getting hot outside so needed it.

So just a few photos I took of the light and how my ladies are doing today. As I gave them a full dry back they are showing signs of slight nitrogen toxicity. This is normal and the reason why they say not to do it but one time won't hurt.

Oh and it looks like butters betty could finally be producing some normal growth :yahoo: not sure if it was the ground cinnamon (anti fungal) or the added seaweed but hopefully it continues.

@lootznbootz my veg is looking more like 5 weeks this round but probably 4 in the future if I had dialed everything in sooner we'll see next round 😎

PXL_20230611_123544350.jpg
PXL_20230611_123616668.jpg
PXL_20230611_123755880.jpg
PXL_20230611_103240248.jpg

@Mars Hydro my current grow has about 12 weeks left but I'm currently picking some nice beans to start off a MH FC-E6500 three round perpetual. Will be doing my first multi strain grow in one tent followed by a multi strain sativa run then a faverote pheno run from of all the strains 🤞🏽

Enjoy the rest of your evening family thanks for stopping by. The rest is almost over back to the grind in the am! 💪🏼
✌🏽💚
Hope have a great harvest with our light, :circle-of-love: :thumb:

Day 27 veg
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500
Midweek madness 😂 I hope all you guys are well and enjoying your dank home grown! :passitleft:

So I have brung my fertigations up to every three day's now and my last feed was day 24 so today is their due feed date just watching how they feel about it so I have a schedule in after flip. My feed chart is saying to keep repeating week 4s feed untill flip which is:

2.5ml/L A&B
1ml/L Root+
1ml/L flower start
1ml/L Calmag
18c

No idea what that means as I was given the stuff and don't even know what's in it lol but I'm happy with my growth so must be ok 😂

My ladies, I defoliated yesterday.. intentionally I was supposed to get some pics for this month's comps then ended up with a hand full of leaves lol

PXL_20230613_180112147.jpg
PXL_20230613_180124965.jpg

I only pulled the massive leaves off of the main stem and left a couple at the top and left all of the branches alone. But after I looked at them an thought oh no you not entering a comp looking like that 😂 scruff bags!

PXL_20230613_195924031.jpg

But here that are today looking like nothing happened lol I was able to see the floor for a few hours 😂🤦🏽‍♂️

PXL_20230614_145142099.jpg

Now on with my comp pics 😂 have a wonderful day ✌🏽 thanks for stopping by 👊🏽

Day 27 veg
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500
Midweek madness 😂 I hope all you guys are well and enjoying your dank home grown! :passitleft:

So I have brung my fertigations up to every three day's now and my last feed was day 24 so today is their due feed date just watching how they feel about it so I have a schedule in after flip. My feed chart is saying to keep repeating week 4s feed untill flip which is:

2.5ml/L A&B
1ml/L Root+
1ml/L flower start
1ml/L Calmag
18c

No idea what that means as I was given the stuff and don't even know what's in it lol but I'm happy with my growth so must be ok 😂

My ladies, I defoliated yesterday.. intentionally I was supposed to get some pics for this month's comps then ended up with a hand full of leaves lol

PXL_20230613_180112147.jpg
PXL_20230613_180124965.jpg

I only pulled the massive leaves off of the main stem and left a couple at the top and left all of the branches alone. But after I looked at them an thought oh no you not entering a comp looking like that 😂 scruff bags!

PXL_20230613_195924031.jpg

But here that are today looking like nothing happened lol I was able to see the floor for a few hours 😂🤦🏽‍♂️

PXL_20230614_145142099.jpg

Now on with my comp pics 😂 have a wonderful day ✌🏽 thanks for stopping by 👊🏽
Bro, perfect.
I'm with you on the defol, if not organic/synthetic blah blah increasing airflow is the most important part of the process for lower humidity later in flower so those thrichs can dance for you..
I use to nickle and dime it but now it really a good strip, lollipop 3 times in the plants life..
Maybe I'm getting old and lazy but they will tell you what's going on if you're listening..lol..

Cheers bro, plants are on point like usual..put that great energy on them my friend

Bro, perfect.
I'm with you on the defol, if not organic/synthetic blah blah increasing airflow is the most important part of the process for lower humidity later in flower so those thrichs can dance for you..
I use to nickle and dime it but now it really a good strip, lollipop 3 times in the plants life..
Maybe I'm getting old and lazy but they will tell you what's going on if you're listening..lol..

Cheers bro, plants are on point like usual..put that great energy on them my friend
Nice one bro 👊🏽
Yeah! I need to get a couple more fans now that I'll be flowering in both tents I like to have at least three. As for defoliate I always keep a bush veg lol just like the look of it but around flower you have to get serious 😂

Just had a mishap lol 🤦🏽‍♂️ should be fine though hopefully flip next week.. I'm just waiting on my other tent to grow a tiny bit more the cheese has been SLOW! Hopefully they end up ok 🤞🏽

Appreciate you bro I do miss your garden!

Nice one bro 👊🏽
Yeah! I need to get a couple more fans now that I'll be flowering in both tents I like to have at least three. As for defoliate I always keep a bush veg lol just like the look of it but around flower you have to get serious 😂

Just had a mishap lol 🤦🏽‍♂️ should be fine though hopefully flip next week.. I'm just waiting on my other tent to grow a tiny bit more the cheese has been SLOW! Hopefully they end up ok 🤞🏽

Appreciate you bro I do miss your garden!
You don't have any mishaps and if you do it's already corrected by you..:high-five: that's going to be one monster yield bro..you have enough head room?
I miss my garden too bro, thanks my friend

You don't have any mishaps and if you do it's already corrected by you..:high-five: that's going to be one monster yield bro..you have enough head room?
I miss my garden too bro, thanks my friend
Lol I switched on the wrong switch and started seeing run off come out my wast pump 😂 basically fed them straight RO water 😬 just refilling Res now to flush with food 🤦🏽‍♂️😂

Yeah should have plenty head room I'm going to take my ratchets out and tie my light a couple of inches from the roof. Should give me more then enough room.

Woohoo :yahoo: look what arrived today 😁 not sure whom to tag but definitely happy chappy

IMG-20230615-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20230615-WA0009.jpg

Day 28 veg
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500
So I defoliated yesterday but today looks like I didn't so I'll make a second attempt this weekend lol I'll get some of the lower growth out too that will definitely not be good but I'll be in there again week three flower. Flip is needed asap! I'm on the same timer as my other tent but forgot to turn the lights back up weeks ago so its a bit behind.

PXL_20230615_162659272.jpg

Today the lights will be realised and turned up to keep the same PPFD but won't be doing anything els until the weekend.

💚✌🏽

Thanks bro 👊🏽 and no need bro well deserved! 🥷

Tent is looking loaded! Lol can't wait to see some buds now decided I'm going to flip Sunday so will be a few days behind Chief 😎 ✌🏽

Thanks bro 👊🏽 and no need bro well deserved! 🥷

Tent is looking loaded! Lol can't wait to see some buds now decided I'm going to flip Sunday so will be a few days behind Chief 😎 ✌🏽
Definitely loaded cant wait to see how much you pull out of there!

Woohoo :yahoo: look what arrived today 😁 not sure whom to tag but definitely happy chappy

IMG-20230615-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20230615-WA0009.jpg

Day 28 veg
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500
So I defoliated yesterday but today looks like I didn't so I'll make a second attempt this weekend lol I'll get some of the lower growth out too that will definitely not be good but I'll be in there again week three flower. Flip is needed asap! I'm on the same timer as my other tent but forgot to turn the lights back up weeks ago so its a bit behind.

PXL_20230615_162659272.jpg

Today the lights will be realised and turned up to keep the same PPFD but won't be doing anything els until the weekend.

💚✌🏽
Looks great.

@Greenvein ..
Bro, I see green giant from here...you're coming out the windows..lol.. really excited for you bro on the upcoming flip..you're in the zone on things..
Well done my friend, you need the look up that video on snoop dog, gin and juice reminds me of you and the everyday hustle.. Respect :rollit::passitleft:
Tell the wife I said hello my friend.

Lool cheers bro I raised the the lights now going to defoliate again tonight and cut some of the lower branches away. Feed tomorrow flip Sunday/Monday.

Haaa that's a big track right there lool I used to be tall & slim with cornrows in school probably rocking that track thinking I was a g 😂

Hustle and grind bro gotta get it! Loool love bro I'd like to say she said hi back but she's wondering what I been saying about her 😂😂😂

When you back home with your fam? and how's your old man doing? :bongrip:

Hell yeah bro :high-five: plants are exciting to see at this stage. They look perfect my friend.. :passitleft:
Maybe, couple more weeks down here. I never do video calls but doing it with the wife lately .miss the OG for sure :love:.she maintaining, thanks for asking homie 👊 we are making progress..
Much love my dude.

Day 30 veg
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500
Sup grow family, hope your enjoying your weekend!
It was feed day today and I want to flip Monday so before I fed that ladies I have them a big trim 😬 I pulled them out one by one and got ✂️ cutting. Some growth I left which I hope will be more sturdy by Monday now that light can get through. I managed to completely snap one of their heads off too 😩 lool but still plenty of sites in there.

Some pictures of what went down.

PXL_20230616_224614739.jpg
PXL_20230617_145828604.jpg
PXL_20230617_145835418.jpg
PXL_20230617_150329743.jpg
PXL_20230617_150341673.jpg

Probably went a bit crazy but I'll be larf free 🤣 I was supposed to leave more lower growth on but forgot.. wanted to see if these lights get me budding a bit deeper.

Lastly I got my net out ready to spread the tops out but didn't use it.. i need to get a proper net as the elasticated type don't cover properly and just annoy me 🙄

PXL_20230617_172131510.jpg

PXL_20230617_172242611.jpg

Looking a bit battered but hopefully they'll be back loving life in a few hours.

Oh yea, i couldn't see any more algae pulling them out on by one but it's now white fluffy mould which I think is ok.. feed went in a bit high at 1.7ec and 5.5ph still haven't tested run off so 🤞🏽 there ok..

Thanks for stopping by & hope your all well 🙏
The wait is almost over 😬😬✌🏽✌🏽

Day 30 veg
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500
It was feed day today and I want to flip Monday so before I fed that ladies I have them a big trim 😬 I pulled them out one by one and got ✂️ cutting. Some growth I left which I hope will be more sturdy by Monday now that light can get through. I managed to completely snap one of their heads off too 😩 lool but still plenty of sites in there.

Probably went a bit crazy but I'll be larf free 🤣 I was supposed to leave more lower growth on but forgot.. wanted to see if these lights get me budding a bit deeper.

Lastly I got my net out ready to spread the tops out but didn't use it.. i need to get a proper net as the elasticated type don't cover properly and just annoy me 🙄

Looking a bit battered but hopefully they'll be back loving life in a few hours.

Oh yea, i couldn't see any more algae pulling them out on by one but it's now white fluffy mould which I think is ok.. feed went in a bit high at 1.7ec and 5.5ph still haven't tested run off so 🤞🏽 there ok..

They are saying thank you. Looking fantastic my braddah..
2 more weeks after the flip have to do it again..lol..
Monster brother 💪GV busting doors open, love it bro:passitleft:

Day 30 veg
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Ouch

Back
Top Bottom