Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Lights

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

Please forgive the intrusion, just wanted to post this in some of the busier journals.

Seeking some help to make our home the best it can be for you guys and gals. :thanks:

420 Magazine Seeking Volunteers For Spambot Patrol

:Namaste:

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

LA - I’m hoping that life is just so busy and hectic with new, exciting things going on that you haven’t had a spare minute for journaling. And as soon as things slow down, you’ll be back with your sunniness and laughs....Respect & Regards from Australia

She has been away a long time
I'm worried about her....her last post she was sick, flu I think

Oh that's not good. I hadn't seen that so was being optimistic. Well anyway...she'll kick that flu's ass soon I'm sure! And then she'll be back to 420.

Please forgive the intrusion, just wanted to post this in a few of the higher profile journals. :thanks:

Hope everyone is having a great day!

420 Magazine Seeking Volunteers For Gallery & Grow Forum Moderation

Thank you for your support, we are truly grateful.

I still have Purple Kush and 1 CBDutch Treat not ready to harvest at 88days in flower today...lol..White widow is 24days behind and may harvest soon..

I flushed for like 10-14 days..some more.... But basically 14days

My CBDutch treat is a a great smoke...so can't wait till Candida is done
Breeder says 9 weeks..but that's dosent mean a lot

Here is my girl..I'd say she is over 3' tall now but has almost stopped stretching
420-magazine-mobile734466249.jpg

Ooooooo and Cheech's brothers from today
420-magazine-mobile2046032147.jpg

Hi just wondered how long did you leave your Candida to veg before switching to flower?

Hi just wondered how long did you leave your Candida to veg before switching to flower?
That one was about 56 days

Recent two where about 40 days

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Thank you for all the love. I have missed you all so much!!! :circle-of-love:

Yes, I was sick with the flu and eventually able to kick it. It just took a little while. In the meantime, we went through a move, my service dog passed away, and I had a violent seizure last month. But all is well! My brain needed a little time to heal and my family was a huge help. Having such a great family reminds me that I am a lucky gal. I am just mindful of my screen time these days and wear special glasses to help.

Hope all is well in your world and I look forward to reconnecting with all of you lovely people. :love:

I'm so excited that I didn't miss seeing your awesome Maui, OTM!

:thumb: welcome back, :circle-of-love: glad you are doing better, sorry for your dog loss:rip:, I still miss mine years later. hopefully your move gave you better grow opportunities.:Namaste:

Hey LA....welcome back girl!! Glad you are feeling better. Sorry to hear about your loss but thrilled you had the family support you needed. You were missed!

Back
Top Bottom