Dr. Grinspoon - Jack La Mota - Y Griega CBD - Organic Grow

I got in the mood to take a few pics so I broke out nugs from both Dr. Grinspoon plants :) I shouldn't have to rub too many shade leaf tips off these buds before I put them in the jar (the first plant):

0091760.JPG

This second one's gonna be harder to clean that way because of the long calyxes:

0101598.JPG

The stems are just hard enough to break but they don't break cleanly; the pot's dry enough to crumble in my fingers even the thin stems crumble up. Regarding the high, it's already good so it should be really good when it cures. Smokin' it makes you think a lot. :)

I got in the mood to take a few pics so I broke out nugs from both Dr. Grinspoon plants :) I shouldn't have to rub too many shade leaf tips off these buds before I put them in the jar (the first plant):

0091760.JPG

This second one's gonna be harder to clean that way because of the long calyxes:

0101598.JPG

The stems are just hard enough to break but they don't break cleanly; the pot's dry enough to crumble in my fingers even the thin stems crumble up. Regarding the high, it's already good so it should be really good when it cures. Smokin' it makes you think a lot. :)

Looks nothing like the Dr G I got from Barney's. My buds looked more like this...
420-magazine-mobile1985115640.jpg

tiny, tiny dense buds. But yeah. After smoking it taking apart my engine block seemed like an awesome idea. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There's 2 that I know of.

I grew mine outdoors after having indoor problems with it. Floppy ass branches wouldn't stay up. I ended up throwing a fishnet lattice over it to keep it together.
Came out a nice red brown.

Alot of them wispy pot drys to fast and in turn becomes harsh, one thing I have found is if you store your weed in a jar, or a humidor, tape a small sliver of either apple or pear to the lid before closing for rehydration. I hear people say use a orange,, but then the weed tastes like shit. I've used orange on tobacco, and hated the taste, I prefer the pear myself. It leaves a kind of a tasty flavor. After acouple days throw the sliver away. Works,,, Keepem Green

I think that just comes down to personal taste preference.. I always use orange or mandarin, because I like the taste :rofl::rofl:

Just these two I have look different than each other. And neither one looks anywhere near like Graytail's. Yours looks like the one in the advertisement pic; the one I was wanting to grow.

If you want that one you have to get it from Barney's in Amsterdam. They are out of stock at the moment.

Dr. Grinspoon haul - minus that cola in the bag and what I've smoked (at least 1/4 oz.) I still managed to pull 3.55 oz. so I think I got over a Q-pee:

0032987.JPG

I'm gonna put that cola into a big cone I bought and smoke it for the new year! :tokin: The buzz is a little better than most of what I've grown that looks like this. I like the pot and I might run this strain again in the Spring (no mercy). I'm gonna close this journal out and call most of it a good grow. I wish the Jack La Mota wouldn't have hermied and the Y Griega CBD would have helped for pain but all in all I think I'd do both again if I had the seeds. Thanks everybody for all the useful input and good luck with your grow :thumb:

So Chimp, what's your report on the Grinspoon?

I imagine the Thai is pretty strong in it but you said it had a punch, too. Can you feel the Panama in it? Boosts senses like hearing and color, etc? And the Mexican should be munchy/giggly.

It makes me think a lot when I smoke it. Other than that just the usual high; maybe a bit better than most pots. I don't get the munchies from any of them but then again I'm not a big food fan these days. I don't notice any difference in my senses but then again I smoke so much I didn't realize I needed shoes until the sole fell off of one yesterday. I looked down there was my toes! :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom