Tranquilgreens High Brix - Green Crack - Y Griega - StarRyder - Bubblegum - NL - 2015

Re: Tranquilgreens High Brix - Green Crack - Y Griega - StarRyder - Bubblegum - NL -

Looking great! It doesn't look like you need DeStress more than once per week.

Re: Tranquilgreens High Brix - Green Crack - Y Griega - StarRyder - Bubblegum - NL -

Count me in Tranquil! Just finished my first auto grow and now starting my first High Brix grow as well. I am sure I will learn a lot from watching your grow.

The girls look amazing! Where did you get those Green Crack seeds from?

Welcome to the grow shadowmoses! :circle-of-love:

I got all my seeds at Bonza, one of our sponsors. They have a great selection but they are expensive. :green_heart:

That Green Crack #3 is working on being the star of the show. Lots of vigorous growth going on there.

Any reason you're doing DeStress twice a week?

Lets hope all three give me lots to smoke eventually! :volcano-smiley:

About De-stress, it's on Docs schedule as one of the foliar sprays twice a week. Did I read it wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

:green_heart:

The ladies are looking quite happy! I'm glad that StarRyder is finally starting to grow after the very stressful beginning she had

I was worried about little StarRyder but she loves the high brix soil and is making her way to vibrant health. I wouldn't be surprised if she makes a huge catch up on the other two. :green_heart:

Looking great! It doesn't look like you need DeStress more than once per week.

Major, my notes say spray De-Stress twice a week and Brix once. I do think it helped while the bugs were attacking. What happens if they get too much De-Stress?

They will get another spray of Neem oil today.

I think it helps with bugs, too.
I believe the original instructions say to use DeStress once per week - if needed. If plants are perfect, no need to use it at all.
No idea what will happen if it is used too much (or how much is too much).

I just checked cause you guys got me thinking.

Here is what I have from the instructions and my notes, some of the days have changed to conform to my schedule.

Foliar Veg Spray Schedule
Foliar sprays begin on young plants as fifth nodes put out their leaves. Mix each spray at 1 oz per quart of water, using a fine mist try to get the underside of the leaves.
1. De-Stress foliar spray on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
2. Brix foliar spray on Saturday -- @ 1 to 30 ml ratio.

FOLIAR SPRAY RATIOS
SMALL PLANT >> 1 ml Foliar Spray per 30 ml Water.
MEDIUM PLANT >> 2 ml Foliar Spray per 60 ml Water.
LARGE PLANT >> 4 ml Foliar Spray per 120 ml Water.

My understanding is you only need to use DeStress twice in a week if your plants are stressed or if you're planning on them being stressed. Otherwise it's just once a week. I almost positive doing them as you are won't harm them though. Might want to ask the Q&A about that to be sure.

My bad. The kit instructions do say you can use it 1-2 times per week.

Quote regarding DeStress: "This can be sprayed 1-2 times per week when there are signs of plant stress. If the plants look "perfect" there is no reason to spray with De-Stress. Also, mixed at 50% strength it helps high brix clones root much faster."

Welcome to the grow shadowmoses! :circle-of-love:

I got all my seeds at Bonza, one of our sponsors. They have a great selection but they are expensive. :green_heart:

Thanks Tranquil, I was looking for some Green Crack. I couldn't find any on Nirvana where I normally get my beans.

As far as the instructions, I would start with once a week if they are looking stressed. From what I understand from the quote above you don't really need the de-stress unless the plant is showing signs of stress. I couldn't imagine it hurting though unless the plants were absolutely perfect.

Actually, the soil does need the DeStress to compliment the Roots! - they're formulated to work together to hook up the roots and the biota. It's a matter of how often. :cheesygrinsmiley: I wouldn't go longer than 10 days without DeStress, and twice a week if they need it. Once they hook up, extra doesn't help that much. If you like doing it twice a week, I recommend half strength.

:Namaste:

Actually, the soil does need the DeStress to compliment the Roots! - they're formulated to work together to hook up the roots and the biota. It's a matter of how often. :cheesygrinsmiley: I wouldn't go longer than 10 days without DeStress, and twice a week if they need it. Once they hook up, extra doesn't help that much. If you like doing it twice a week, I recommend half strength.

Thanks GT, didn't know that about the soil needing the DeStress. :green_heart:

It seems my autos have gone wild with the brix grow! This is my first experience with autos and I did not expect from seed to preflowers would be 34 days! Wow! Both my Northern Lights Auto and Bubblegum Auto are going to give me a treat in the days to come!

Strictly sunlight based these Autos are showing their stuff!
0052034.JPG

Two shots of my Northern Lights Auto.
0012458.JPG

0022404.JPG

And my Bubblegum Auto.
0032301.JPG

My StarRyder is not as far along.
0042162.JPG

I am impressed. I won't do anything to these except watch them grow. Next time maybe some lst and a bigger pot.

It seems my autos have gone wild with the brix grow! This is my first experience with autos and I did not expect from seed to preflowers would be 34 days! Wow! Both my Northern Lights Auto and Bubblegum Auto are going to give me a treat in the days to come!

Strictly sunlight based these Autos are showing their stuff!
0052034.JPG

Two shots of my Northern Lights Auto.
0012458.JPG

0022404.JPG

And my Bubblegum Auto.
0032301.JPG

My StarRyder is not as far along.
0042162.JPG

I am impressed. I won't do anything to these except watch them grow. Next time maybe some lst and a bigger pot.

I only hope I can make my Carnival look that nice. These are gorgeous Trainquil! It's such fun watching yours come along. :blushsmile:

Wow - beauties!
How big are your pots? 1 gal - 2 gal?
I'm thinking you'll wish they are in bigger pots but I've never tried autos. I feel like I'm growing giant bonzai plants. I can tell my plants badly want/need more soil.

I only hope I can make my Carnival look that nice. These are gorgeous Trainquil! It's such fun watching yours come along. :blushsmile:

Thanks Sue - your plants have been an inspiration to me. The sun and growing with the brix method has really helped me along. Friends who have come over are interested in using Doc's kit since seeing these plants. :green_heart:

Wow - beauties!
How big are your pots? 1 gal - 2 gal?
I'm thinking you'll wish they are in bigger pots but I've never tried autos. I feel like I'm growing giant bonzai plants. I can tell my plants badly want/need more soil.

I do wish my pots were bigger or I had transplanted earlier on these autos Major. It's all good though. I will know better next grow with autos. Next week I'll be up-canning my regular plants into 7 gallon cloth pots. Maybe I can put the little StarRyder in a 7 gallon since she has not gotten to the flower stage (if I have enough soil). Gotta get another of Doc's kits. :morenutes:

Alrighty! Report time...

Sixth Week: Sunday August 2nd
Temp: 57 to 109 degrees (remember this is outdoors)
Today, Sunday, it's only 69 degrees at 11.30. It's supposed to be 96 but it's overcast so may not get to 96.
RH: 40% to 59%
Dawn: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM

36 days from seed
Autos are on day 6 of flower

Last Sunday July 26th I watered in the evening, just plain water
Thursday July 30th I fed them Brix Foliar in the evening just before sunset
Saturday August 1st I had to spray them again with Neem oil spray. The bugs are interested so I soaked them down well.
Today, Sunday August 2nd I transplanted 6 of 8 and dusted the roots with ROOTS! then I watered all of them in with Transplant and they look comfortable with lower temperatures.

And NOW, some pictures.

Here is StarRyder auto in a larger pot.
0012463.JPG

0022408.JPG

Second auto would be Northern Lights
0032306.JPG

0042166.JPG

And my last auto is Bubblegum
0052039.JPG

0061811.JPG

*licks lips* My three green crack in their new 7 gallon pots.
0071685.JPG

0081526.JPG

0091367.JPG

And last but not least, my two Y Griega
0101253.JPG

0111088.JPG

Auto flowers, closer. First the Northern Lights, second the Bubblegum.
012989.JPG

013899.JPG

As usual, please send me feedback because I have learned a lot with your comments and questions.
:thanks:

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Great update, TG!
GC = lip smacking good! I'm so glad you got it into a 7 gal.
I should know this, but what kind of bugs are you chasing?
I hope all the smoke is missing you. It is miserable down here.

Back
Top Bottom