Tranquilgreens High Brix - Green Crack - Y Griega - StarRyder - Bubblegum - NL - 2015

I wish I could grow outside I live in a apartment in the city so that is a no go lol for me the babies are looking nice so far and speaking of so far how are you liking the DocBuds Brix method I was looking in to it a little sounds cool

and speaking of so far how are you liking the DocBuds Brix method I was looking in to it a little sounds cool

I like the brix method and the timing of each spray and drench. I think I will stick with this method for a few more grows also - so it can become second nature to me. I hope to be a legal grower in Oregon once the rules come out and I can apply. All this helps me so much in knowing what plants need and when.
:high-five:

Doc very strongly states to not ph your water... In fact he said to rake your eyes every time you feel the urge too. No need to ph or ppm anything with docs kit.

A small amount of Tea is probably fine, but I'd stick with the basic instructions and not give them anything until you get those 5 nodes.
The soil is already PH adjusted and buffered.

But the feed water is 9.4 - very alkaline. :straightface:

So in this case, maybe not such a bad idea. The soil will buffer for awhile, but eventually it will be a problem if you don't do something about the water. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:

But the feed water is 9.4 - very alkaline. :straightface:

So in this case, maybe not such a bad idea. The soil will buffer for awhile, but eventually it will be a problem if you don't do something about the water. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:

Ouch! Yeah with water like that, I'd probably adjust the PH, as well.

Third Week: July 14th
Temp: 50 to 82 degrees
RH: 35% to 54%
Dawn: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM

Sunday update: Not much is happening, just a little growing, mostly roots I think.

Here is the group shot outside. They are loving it outside.

BrixGrowBabies.JPG

So here are my Autos.

Autos12.JPG

BubbleGum32.JPG
DkStar.jpg

NorLights2.JPG

And my 2 Y Griega.
YGriega.JPG

YG2.JPG

YG1.JPG

:circle-of-love:
My Green Crack, all three of them.
GC19.JPG

GC27.JPG

GC35.JPG

There you are for my weekly report. Nothing to see here. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Plenty to see - and looking great! :high-five:

Thanks Whitty. :grinjoint:

I did make a mistake on the name Dark Star, it should be StarRyder auto.

When StarRyder was a seedling she ripped off her cotyledons as she emerged from the soil. I was surprised she made it. Her two secondary leaves were teeny miniatures of normal ones and ever since she has been healthy but very small.

Whew, today is a HOT one! Right now it's 98 degrees and my seedlings on my deck are turning to young plants as we speak. Tomorrow I will update with photos and you won't believe the difference from last week. They are ready to start their first foliage sprays and soaks. I am really excited to see their progress. :thedoubletake:

Fourth Week: July 19th
Temp: 54 to 98 degrees
RH: 40% to 55%
Dawn: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM

Week four report - still not much to see in early veg.

This is an outdoor grow for now in pots on my back deck. Eventually some will move indoors when I harvest my first grow.

I'm noticing a little bug damage so a spray of neem oil is in store tomorrow. Other than that they look very healthy.

Just a few shots at dawn on my table.

table32.jpg

table22.jpg

table14.jpg

The three autos on the right are starting to grow, even the little StarRyder that was stunted from ripping her leaves off while emerging from the soil looks great.

They got their first foliar spray of De-stress today.

Looking happy and healthy! :thumb:

Re: Tranquilgreens High Brix - Green Crack - Y Griega - StarRyder - Bubblegum - NL -

Forgive my tardiness Tranquil, but I'd like to tag along if I may? You're running right in front of me here and I could learn a lot from watching you. :love:

Re: Tranquilgreens High Brix - Green Crack - Y Griega - StarRyder - Bubblegum - NL -

Fifth Week: Sunday July 26th
Temp: 53 to 71 degrees
RH: 40% to 55%
Dawn: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM

26 days from seed.

The autos are coming on strong but the weather has turned colder. Got a few drops of rain so my sprinklers are working overtime around the house.
Neem oil spray last Monday. I will have to do it again tomorrow.
De-Stress on Tuesday and Thursday, then Brix on Saturday (yesterday).
I really love this schedule of sprays, so far so good. They look happy and healthy.

Here are my autos.
3Autos.jpg

Bubblegum (Day 26)
Bubblegum33.jpg

Northern Lights (Day 26)
Northern_Lights23.jpg

StarRyder (Day 26)
StarRyder.jpg

And now my favorite... Green Crack (day 26)
3_GreenCrack.jpg

Green Crack 1
GreenCrack11.jpg

Green Crack 2
GreenCrack21.jpg

Green Crack 3
GreenCrack31.jpg

And last but not least, my two Y Griega.
2YGriega.jpg

Y Griega 1
YGriega1.jpg

Y Griega 2
YGriega2.jpg

I'm going to have to name the girls. Any suggestions? The StarRyder needs to be called Tiny Dancer I think.

That's it for my weekly report so see you next week for more green.

Count me in Tranquil! Just finished my first auto grow and now starting my first High Brix grow as well. I am sure I will learn a lot from watching your grow.

The girls look amazing! Where did you get those Green Crack seeds from?

That Green Crack #3 is working on being the star of the show. Lots of vigorous growth going on there.

Any reason you're doing DeStress twice a week?

Back
Top Bottom