Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Lights

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

Have u tried Kilimanjaro Van??

Very energetic high, you should try it

No I haven't....who breeds them? I have some Carnival in route.

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

Whats the flower time on the Malawi? I have a couple of those, the Malawi x PCK, the Erdpurt, and the PCK in my cart for when the bitcoin price spikes again.
They say it's a long flower time, also why I'm doing a fast veg.. straight to flower with it

Durban is a classic for a very good reason. .

I definitely prefer the Sativas, but for pain and night time use, the indicas are tough to beat.

No I haven't....who breeds them? I have some Carnival in route.
Seedsman has Kilimanjaro, world of seeds is the breeder

Whats the flower time on the Malawi? I have a couple of those, the Malawi x PCK, the Erdpurt, and the PCK in my cart for when the bitcoin price spikes again.

11-14 weeks if i remember right

Not bad, 10 weeks....same as the ATF. Definitely worth taking a look! I might have added 3 beans into the cart

I like the PCK x Erpurt, nice evening strain.

LOL, your review of it is what made me add it to the cart.

We have 12 step meeting for seed addiction but it hasnt worked yet. Lol

We have 12 step meeting for seed addiction but it hasnt worked yet. Lol

certainly doesn't seem to have a high success rate!!

Certainly has failed for me.....though now any buys are based off the increase in bitcoin value

For every new member you bring to a meeting, you get a free pack of seeds!

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom