Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Lights

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

I don't know about city, but the forum would certainly be quiet for hour or two on a regular basis

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

:thedoubletake: I've fallen further, I have colloidal silver and seeds & seeds & seeds. :thumb::Namaste:

Still planning a group thread Lady A? I've all but decided to pop a Candida seed in about 2 weeks, aiming to flip to flower in about 10 weeks from now.

You never really get free seeds, you send them money.
At best you get more seeds at no additional cost.
I think it is cheap insurance for the Seedbanks/growers in case you have a germination issue. They can get rid of overstock probably at cost and keep everybody happy about their Freebies. Win Win.

:thedoubletake: I've fallen further, I have colloidal silver and seeds & seeds & seeds. :thumb::Namaste:

I have some as well, though I haven't used it yet. Doing some regular cross breeding this go around. Will make some Fem seeds the next time around

Still planning a group thread Lady A? I've all but decided to pop a Candida seed in about 2 weeks, aiming to flip to flower in about 10 weeks from now.

Yea I can share my grow history with that thread :) I planted 2 seeds but only 1 made it :( but she is very strong and healthy.

Waving hello to all you lovely people!:circle-of-love:

I've been MIA as a stomach bug is making the rounds in my house. Tis the season!

Maybe it's life telling you to grow some indica! I use indica all the time for my stomach issues, although with stomach flu there's no stopping that worst first day of symtoms. Hope you feel better soon!

Waving hello to all you lovely people!:circle-of-love:

I've been MIA as a stomach bug is making the rounds in my house. Tis the season!

Sorry you aren't feeling well LA! I hope you rebound and are back at it quickly!! Sending positive thoughts your way!

Hey LadyA,

I started a Candida CD-1 thread if you would like to see how the girls are doing! It's going to be fun and informational for all the noobs like myself haha.
420-magazine-mobile960719652.jpg

Hey Lady A, haven't seen you around much lately. I'm germinating a Candida seed tonight so I'll be thinking if you! Sending good health vibes over your way!

Hey LadyA,

I started a Candida CD-1 thread if you would like to see how the girls are doing! It's going to be fun and informational for all the noobs like myself haha.
420-magazine-mobile960719652.jpg

Leave a link to the thread please Sowperior. I'm considering trying Candida soon. Need that high CBD value for the psoriasis and compulsiveness.

Lady A, heal already. We start to get concerned when one of our own goes quiet this long.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sending healing hugs your way Lady A! :love: Hope you feel better soon!

Back
Top Bottom