Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Lights

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

I'm trying to isolate the level of BD CBD oil that I can tolerate on its own. Figuring I can add the Candida back to more CBD if needed, but I'm finding the Candida most helpful as a topical for my legs right now.
Does the BD get you high, THC high
The Candida didn't, correct?

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

Does the BD get you high, THC high
The Candida didn't, correct?

No. That's the most interesting part. I noticed the slight dream like feeling of trying to wake up for the first couple of days, and now nothing. But I am getting the tingling, zaps, and pop rock sensation in the brain that signals Danger! Danger!! But the danger doesn't come. :thedoubletake:

The one night that I knew my brain was spiraling, I pulled out some of the bud drying in the fridge to vape. It stopped! And not just a little... I mean full on stop that I have never been able to experience with any pharmaceutical. Tears sprang to my eyes when my husband asked how I was feeling.

He now says it is time to buy a portable vape that I can take away from home. :hookah:

No. That's the most interesting part. I noticed the slight dream like feeling of trying to wake up for the first couple of days, and now nothing. But I am getting the tingling, zaps, and pop rock sensation in the brain that signals Danger! Danger!! But the danger doesn't come. :thedoubletake:

The one night that I knew my brain was spiraling, I pulled out some of the bud drying in the fridge to vape. It stopped! And not just a little... I mean full on stop that I have never been able to experience with any pharmaceutical. Tears sprang to my eyes when my husband asked how I was feeling.

He now says it is time to buy a portable vape that I can take away from home. :hookah:
The vape is instant...so works fast and I bet it's the THC that's dulls the pains fast

So you said the BD oil alone gave you headaches? I'd think it alone with some vape will help the most. The Candida Alon wasn't good for u so more CBD may not be the answer
Once you get a high THC Strain harvested I bet the mix of higher THC will help a lot

I think you are spot on that it's the THC that is helping the most. My body just needed some adjustment to the new med, which is not unlike most pharma. It can take a while for the body to level out and know what your experience is going to be.

The 1:1 ratio of the Blue Dream CBD is going okay right now, but based on this experiment, I'm going to try higher THC strains. Now I just need to make a shopping list. :winkyface:

The top of my wishlist now is Durban Poison, Carnival, and Jack Herer. I'm open to all suggestions! :popcorn:

I think you are spot on that it's the THC that is helping the most. My body just needed some adjustment to the new med, which is not unlike most pharma. It can take a while for the body to level out and know what your experience is going to be.

The 1:1 ratio of the Blue Dream CBD is going okay right now, but based on this experiment, I'm going to try higher THC strains. Now I just need to make a shopping list. :winkyface:

The top of my wishlist now is Durban Poison, Carnival, and Jack Herer. I'm open to all suggestions! :popcorn:
I have been trolling SuperSue and others
Are you a sativa or indica girl?
I'm trying Malawi and chemdawg based on others testing and smoke reports
A high THC sativa I like is kilamanjaro, and seedsman has 10 reg seed for only $24. I got some locally d the GF loves it, her favorite

Hit Leafly and look at indica or sativa for Migraine releaf be et ya find some good options

Oh and carnival is on my future list also

Oh I have some free jack herrer coming too

Oh and blueberry, it's a constant freeby from seedsman...I have it in flower now , excited about it

I have been trolling SuperSue and others

Oh, me too! That's how Carnival and Durban hit the top of my list. Sue sold me on Carnival, and Van convinced me of Durban. :)

Are you a sativa or indica girl?

Wish I knew. :laughtwo: Experimentation will be the only way to figure it out. At least I'll have a great time along the way :winkyface: My guess is that I'll end up with a few choices based on time of day and symptoms.

I'm trying Malawi and chemdawg based on others testing and smoke reports
A high THC sativa I like is kilamanjaro, and seedsman has 10 reg seed for only $24. I got some locally d the GF loves it, her favorite

Hit Leafly and look at indica or sativa for Migraine releaf be et ya find some good options

Nice list! Yeah, forgot about Leafly reports. Girl Scout Cookies was recommended there, and I think Jack Herer was suggested too.

And I really want LA Confidential.

DobeWan suggested it once, and now I must. :battingeyelashes:

Oh, me too! That's how Carnival and Durban hit the top of my list. Sue sold me on Carnival, and Van convinced me of Durban. :)

Wish I knew. :laughtwo: Experimentation will be the only way to figure it out. At least I'll have a great time along the way :winkyface: My guess is that I'll end up with a few choices based on time of day and symptoms.

Nice list! Yeah, forgot about Leafly reports. Girl Scout Cookies was recommended there, and I think Jack Herer was suggested too.
I have GSC, still curing , so far it's pretty nice, it was an auto freeby

Another option is to try some auto strains to test a few , or, like I'm Gunna do with this order, once they are topped, like 3rd week in veg, switch to 12/12
That way I can try em sooner

Another option is to try some auto strains to test a few , or, like I'm Gunna do with this order, once they are topped, like 3rd week in veg, switch to 12/12
That way I can try em sooner

Some small autos for sampling is a great idea. Thanks!

Durban is a very intense sativa if thats what you're looking for

I think I am. How's that for an answer? :laughtwo:

Thanks, PW!

Or Malawi would be 100% sativa

I'll have some seeds next week ... excited to grow it

Durban is a very intense sativa if thats what you're looking for

I can tell you, as someone that isn't really a huge fan of being "high", I love the high of Durban. I love the amped up alertness that it brings instead of the sit on the couch and forget what the heck just happened for the last two hours. I equate it to expresso type high that also brings your mood up as well. I highly recommend the Dutch Passion strain, both for shortness of flower and the high.

Im putting it off until cooler weather, it has a longer flower time and i dont want to deal with heat issues.

I can tell you, as someone that isn't really a huge fan of being "high", I love the high of Durban. I love the amped up alertness that it brings instead of the sit on the couch and forget what the heck just happened for the last two hours. I equate it to expresso type high that also brings your mood up as well. I highly recommend the Dutch Passion strain, both for shortness of flower and the high.
Have u tried Kilimanjaro Van??

Very energetic high, you should try it

Whats the flower time on the Malawi? I have a couple of those, the Malawi x PCK, the Erdpurt, and the PCK in my cart for when the bitcoin price spikes again.

Back
Top Bottom