Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Lights

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

420-magazine-mobile1652202715.jpg

Planted the second Candida seed today, 1st one is looking good already came through the soil

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

Planted the second Candida seed today, 1st one is looking good already came through the soil

That was fast! Hoping your other one pops just as easily. :cheer:

That was fast! Hoping your other one pops just as easily. :cheer:
Nice another Candida grower

Be a good time to start a thread for them



I know, I know. :bigblush:

Super busy week....and it's harvest time. :hookah: If it's not up by this weekend, feel free to beat me with wet noodles.

Super busy week....and it's harvest time. :hookah: If it's not up by this weekend, feel free to beat me with wet noodles.

Haha I think your awesome, and I'm still new here. I think I will enjoy this community very much, I already feel welcomed and relieved.

Going to try Shiggity's pressure cooker method this time. I haven't weighed yet, but this looks like a bigger harvest than Candida. So I'm hoping for enough to make FHO, infused grape seed oil for cream, and low n slow bud.

Decarboxylate RSO In Pressure Cooker

I got ya beat, 2 harvested this week, did my last CBDutch treat today, biggest havest yet

Candida is looking fantastic....can't wait till I harvest her

I think I will enjoy this community very much, I already feel welcomed and relieved.

Just what we hope for :hug:

I can't say enough wonderful things about this place. Everyone welcomed me with open arms, and I can only hope to be half as helpful as they all were to me.

I got ya beat, 2 harvested this week, did my last CBDutch treat today, biggest havest yet

Candida is looking fantastic....can't wait till I harvest her

Oh yeah :slide:

You're going to have quite the cabinet full of goodies

Washed and hung to dry.

Trim, trim, trim, trim......

Put in 100g + gallon zip bags

Total 500g for oils and 200g+ for bud. I also have a huge container of generous trim for the use of tea and canna butter.

I'm beat. Tomorrow will be time in the kitchen to make some FHO. Until then :sleep:

Thanks, Scorpio! Betty's harvest was definitely more than Candy. My hands were pretty tired and sore after chop. :laughtwo: Guess it's a good problem to have though.

Time to drink more coffee and then get back to work. Decarb and FHO is on tap for today.

Thanks, Scorpio! Betty's harvest was definitely more than Candy. My hands were pretty tired and sore after chop. :laughtwo: Guess it's a good problem to have though.

Time to drink more coffee and then get back to work. Decarb and FHO is on tap for today.
Get errrrr done

Have fun playing, this oil should be much better for u, and combined with the Candida, I bet will really help

this oil should be much better for u, and combined with the Candida, I bet will really help

Yep, I think so too. Shiggity's method was the plan, but I'm debating over coffee if I should try the low temp oven infusion/decarb method.

Decisions, decisions....

Shiggity's pressure cooker decarb it is!

Finally awake enough after my late night of trimming to remember my oven is old and not well insulated. Running the AC while the oven continually pumps out heat for 36 hours seems counter productive. :laughtwo:

Shiggity's pressure cooker decarb it is!

Finally awake enough after my late night of trimming to remember my oven is old and not well insulated. Running the AC while the oven continually pumps out heat for 36 hours seems counter productive. :laughtwo:

Trimming is so damn time consuming isn't it? Though its not bad as I sit and watch The Big Bang Theory or something else somewhat entertaining. Next time I trim, I will try it while medicated and see if that makes it more tolerable. After trimming 5 plants, I can tell you I don't want a job trimming!!

I will be joining the ranks on my 3rd grow. Going to do a OG Kush CBD on next grow, its a 10% and 10% strain. Certainly enjoy watching you Candida growers do your thing and learn a bit from ya'll.

Haha I think your awesome, and I'm still new here. I think I will enjoy this community very much, I already feel welcomed and relieved.

Sorry I didn't get to welcome another Masshole to the ranks, but welcome brother. Glad to have another new face to add to our ranks!

Candida is looking fantastic....can't wait till I harvest her

Seems like everyone is harvesting! I think PW did all 4 of his in the last week or two. I did 5 of mine in about a week or so. I love it....chop dem bitches down!!!

Back
Top Bottom