Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Lights

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

Welcome back Lady A! Really glad you made it back!

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

So glad you are back Lady A. I missed your smiling posts! I am so sorry for your loss. It must be such a heart ache for you. I hope 2018 will be your year! :hug::hug::hug: I'll be starting a new journal in a couple of weeks! Hope to see you there! :circle-of-love:

Thank you for all the love. I have missed you all so much!!! :circle-of-love:

Yes, I was sick with the flu and eventually able to kick it. It just took a little while. In the meantime, we went through a move, my service dog passed away, and I had a violent seizure last month. But all is well! My brain needed a little time to heal and my family was a huge help. Having such a great family reminds me that I am a lucky gal. I am just mindful of my screen time these days and wear special glasses to help.

Hope all is well in your world and I look forward to reconnecting with all of you lovely people. :love:
So so so so so glad yer back dear

I was worried about ya, glad yer ok and back with us

:thumb: welcome back, :circle-of-love: glad you are doing better, sorry for your dog loss:rip:, I still miss mine years later. hopefully your move gave you better grow opportunities.:Namaste:

Thank you. Yes, I remember each of my dogs that have passed and always think it's such a shame that they can't live longer. And I will eventually have a better setup with more room. Too many boxes to unpack at the moment. LOL!

LadyGaea said:
So glad you are back Lady A. I missed your smiling posts! I am so sorry for your loss. It must be such a heart ache for you. I hope 2018 will be your year! :hug::hug::hug: I'll be starting a new journal in a couple of weeks! Hope to see you there! :circle-of-love:

Thank you for the warm welcome back. :love: I'll definitely be there!

Scorpio, DobeWan, Van Stank, Pennywise

:kisstwo::kisstwo::kisstwo::kisstwo:

I've missed you!!

Scorpio, DobeWan, Van Stank, Pennywise

:kisstwo::kisstwo::kisstwo::kisstwo:

I've missed you!!
You still have babies growing dear???

What's the scoop chicken poop?????

So glad yer back and feeling better

Back
Top Bottom