To Build Or Not To Build

Day 36 end of week 5 of flower. They are starting to look better and are starting to fill in. The CheeseWreck looks a little on the airy side but it was one of my most stressed plants. There are several dence pinecone buds not many big colas but I still hve 4 or 5 weeks left.I should get a 2 oz + average this time and it's what I expected after all the problems I had. I might even hight the pound mark with just the AK. Next grow I'm going for a pound average in ground.

My cousin just came down from Oregon where they have a 6 mature plant limit. They are growing in 25 gal pots indoor veging for 8+ weeks flowering for 9-10 weeks and with 4 lights they are getting 2 lbs per plant indoor!!!! They are growing Gape Ape....

Here's some updated pics. of my micro plants.

The shack
12151.jpg

7206.jpg

1767.jpg

13122.jpg

6243.jpg

Mazar

b59.jpg

AK47

14110.jpg

15105.jpg

5273.jpg

3446.jpg

a57.jpg

AK32.jpg

AK14.jpg

4348.jpg

Cheese Wreck

Cheese_Wreck.jpg

I was wondering what happened to u. How the humidity been with that plastic cover? No problems right? Plants appear to be coming along beautifully.

We have the lack of humidity this time of year so it's pretty low. Were in the santa ana wind season. In the night and morning it's in the 40's and its in the 70's to 80's during the day. By Jan-Feb they come back hitting the 20's-40's at night and 70's to 90's in the day. they call it Indian summer. Haven't seen to many signs of critters lately so I'm hoping the caterpillars stay away. I might have to deal with a few frosts in early december. If they hit for a few days in a row I may have to pull early. I'm putting my next batch in the ground in mid January. I'll veg for 6-8 weeks indoors. Hopefully I'll have some 4' + plants by then.

Those ladies being grown outdoors are beautiful..great job. Must be nice to be able to have plants outside in Nov. Its way to cold here in Michigan....+reps on ur grow....

:peace: & Love from the Glove

My 1st grow

U grow outdoors year around? Damn, must be nice. U remind me of Tead on grow support. He did the same thing.

You have to give outdoors a rest from mid december to mid jan early feb depending on the winter. If we have an el ninio we will have a warm wet winter so our frost will end usually some time in mid to late january. If you plan it right and the weather permits you can do jan to april flower, april to june, june to sept and sept to nov-early dec grows.(using black tarps in the afternoon in june) a july to september. If you do at least 12 plants in the ground you can produce more outdoor than indoor if all goes well. If you veg 4' plants every 8-10 weeks and use a high yeilding strain. I'm waiting for Grape Ape seeds that have been averaging over 2 lbs per plant and I'm putting in an order for some Romulin clones suppose to be a very high yeilding Indica.

If you notice my plants look very thin. I had to tie together all of my branches because the flowers aare already too heavy. Lack of strong constant wind from indoor and out to strengthen them.

I believe it can stress them. Not just the lighting will change but the whole environment. Temp, humidity, predators (no longer present), etc. Any possibility of a plant sitter? Or remote cameras?

It would be for 3 days total then I would get them outside again. Maybe being a little stressed would be better than getting ripped. A little stress at this point may just help to increase resin production. It may stunt them a bit though.

Plants are looking great. Hope they pull through the three days. Should be less stressful than the burn over the summer so I think you will be OK.

With the harsh weather e've had lately I decided to finish them inside. The conditions and the rise back to a steady 75 degrees mimiced spring and i ended up with over 100 caterpillars. The other problem is the smell. I can smell the Cheesewreck all the way out to my street. It is the most pungent strain i've ever smelled. The entire plant has turned purple. I lost over an oz in tops from caterpillars. I'm going to flush and take all of the tops and let the undergrowth mature. I should still end up with a few oz,s per plant of good product. My next green house will be compleetly enclosed with a spring loaded screen door. I'll use Azatrol every three days from the first day of flower to week 6. I'll post pics tomorrow....

After all was said and done I ended up with 6 oz of good and 16 oz of bug damaged dried a little over 2 oz per plant. The 1b of ak and cheese wreck will make the best hash, the entire cheese wreck plant turned dark purple. The Mazar did very similar and they both very stinky. T he cheesewreck smeeled like frosty grape and the mazar like grape and strong skunk. Very strong body high. The AK came out with a fruity pine sent and is more of a mind high. All great medical strains.

I will star a new journal. We are building a 10 x 15 greenhouse fully enclosed with a screen anti critter door and a fan. I'll be growing Amethyst (Lavener x Afgani x Hawaiin, Purple Diesel x Afgani and Lavender all from seed. I'm starting them indoor in about a week.

Considering all the setbacks you had Katorica, I'd say your harvest is most excellent. Can't wait to see what spring yields in your backyard!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom