Greenvein's Runtz In Coco DTW - Build To Cure 4x4

Still keeping it tight fam, they look as good as new. Keep those numbers to your standard brother girls are way to precious to let them get hurt.

One love.
:Rasta:

Thanks bro, we will be back on track tomorrow for sure. A little stress never hurts ay 🤣 ✌️💚

Nice Work @Greenvein :thumb:

:popcorn:

Cheers

Thank you brother 🙏 & thanks for stopping by I appreciate it.. right here your looking at your future competition 🤣🤣🤣 your golden tiger in the comps is looking nice bro 👌

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

Day 37 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Hey 420 family, I hope your all well! It's definitely been a minute lol almost a week so apologies on the late update I think last I left off with realising my pH was a bit low and my salts was building up.. my last feed I flushed my Coco then fed straight after but this still only got my pH into the early 5's. I have been super busy with work and family but hopefully on Saturday I will flush and feed again but with a higher pH of 6.9. I'm hoping this and a light feed will get my ladies back into cruise control with a pH of around 6🤞 although slow they are still growing, looking healthy and smell super sweet!
The only reason I'm flushing and feeding instead of one big flush is that I have no time and my Res is too small for the amount of plants I'm feeding in the large pots.. I also use RO water so that takes a while to refill my Res every time.. luckily I'm in Coco so flushing isn't a massive issue as long as it's followed by a feed and I have a decent res temperature.. I think having cool oxygenated water helps stop any over watering stress.
Lastly although I have not been happy with the fact this nutrient line doesn't give much details I have to give it to them under 5.0ph and plants still look great.. when this happened before I was getting yellowing pretty quickly.

Now for some pictures and that's a wrap. Thanks for your patience and your time as always appreciate you all! Peace and love ✌️

PXL_20230727_220207464.jpg
PXL_20230727_220414975.jpg
PXL_20230727_220307921.jpg
PXL_20230727_220244370.jpg
PXL_20230727_220434228.jpg

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

Day 37 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Hey 420 family, I hope your all well! It's definitely been a minute lol almost a week so apologies on the late update I think last I left off with realising my pH was a bit low and my salts was building up.. my last feed I flushed my Coco then fed straight after but this still only got my pH into the early 5's. I have been super busy with work and family but hopefully on Saturday I will flush and feed again but with a higher pH of 6.9. I'm hoping this and a light feed will get my ladies back into cruise control with a pH of around 6🤞 although slow they are still growing, looking healthy and smell super sweet!
The only reason I'm flushing and feeding instead of one big flush is that I have no time and my Res is too small for the amount of plants I'm feeding in the large pots.. I also use RO water so that takes a while to refill my Res every time.. luckily I'm in Coco so flushing isn't a massive issue as long as it's followed by a feed and I have a decent res temperature.. I think having cool oxygenated water helps stop any over watering stress.
Lastly although I have not been happy with the fact this nutrient line doesn't give much details I have to give it to them under 5.0ph and plants still look great.. when this happened before I was getting yellowing pretty quickly.

Now for some pictures and that's a wrap. Thanks for your patience and your time as always appreciate you all! Peace and love ✌️

PXL_20230727_220207464.jpg
PXL_20230727_220414975.jpg
PXL_20230727_220307921.jpg
PXL_20230727_220244370.jpg
PXL_20230727_220434228.jpg
:adore:
:slide:
Damn, that some fine looking flowers braddah.

#LWG

Hello Greenvein! Great to hear from you again and to see how your ladies are doing. That green is so vibrant, it's practically screaming, "Hulk wishes he had this shade!" 💚😉

I too had a wrestling match with making RO water... So, I went full-on Sherlock, took a closer look and assembled my own "Mission Impossible" system: On one side, a 10L bucket, the VIP section for the Permeat. On the other, a 12L bucket, let's call it the "pre-show" tank. Now, I pump (with a fierce 8 bar, no less) from the 12L bucket straight into the RO gadget and redirect the rejected water back into the 12L bucket. The cool part? With 12L of tap water, I get a whopping 10L of RO water! And thanks to my pump's mighty power, my water recycling loop does the job in about 30 minutes. As for the damage to my wallet: roughly 80 EUR for the pump and 60 EUR for the RO system. But hey, I save a sea of water with this setup... Later I'll post a picture of my setup. Cheers, mate! 🍻

:adore:
:slide:
Damn, that some fine looking flowers braddah.

#LWG
Thanks brother few weeks left but a I have a special delivery coming so I'm thinking to stick to 9 plants in smaller pots then I can LWG my 3x3 😎 maybe try bottom feed system in there 🤔 ✌️

Hello Greenvein! Great to hear from you again and to see how your ladies are doing. That green is so vibrant, it's practically screaming, "Hulk wishes he had this shade!" 💚😉

I too had a wrestling match with making RO water... So, I went full-on Sherlock, took a closer look and assembled my own "Mission Impossible" system: On one side, a 10L bucket, the VIP section for the Permeat. On the other, a 12L bucket, let's call it the "pre-show" tank. Now, I pump (with a fierce 8 bar, no less) from the 12L bucket straight into the RO gadget and redirect the rejected water back into the 12L bucket. The cool part? With 12L of tap water, I get a whopping 10L of RO water! And thanks to my pump's mighty power, my water recycling loop does the job in about 30 minutes. As for the damage to my wallet: roughly 80 EUR for the pump and 60 EUR for the RO system. But hey, I save a sea of water with this setup... Later I'll post a picture of my setup. Cheers, mate! 🍻
Thanks bro 🙏 appreciate that.
Don't you be teaching me new tricks 🤣 my wife will kill us bot 🤣🤣
That's a great idea though I'm just stuck for space. I have everything crammed in a shower room and It can be very challenging lol interested to see how it looks though I may be able to modify it to suit my space 👌✌️

Here we go! Oops, my bad, totally blanked on mentioning the catch basin... But when you're cultivating a green haven in a room without a drain (much like moi), you'll be counting your lucky stars that you're not sending surprise water packages to your next-door neighbor! The whole setup occupies about 3x1.5 feet of space, so it's not like we're building the next Eiffel Tower or anything. Oh, and did you see that photo? It flaunts my latest brainchild: Thanks to a 10 bucks peristaltic pump, I've set up a pH regulation system. pH rollercoasters? Not on my watch!
Alright, by this point, your better half might want to put a bounty on my head... 😅🌱🚫💧

20230728_154131.jpg

Here we go! Oops, my bad, totally blanked on mentioning the catch basin... But when you're cultivating a green haven in a room without a drain (much like moi), you'll be counting your lucky stars that you're not sending surprise water packages to your next-door neighbor! The whole setup occupies about 3x1.5 feet of space, so it's not like we're building the next Eiffel Tower or anything. Oh, and did you see that photo? It flaunts my latest brainchild: Thanks to a 10 bucks peristaltic pump, I've set up a pH regulation system. pH rollercoasters? Not on my watch!
Alright, by this point, your better half might want to put a bounty on my head... 😅🌱🚫💧

20230728_154131.jpg
Bro that looks sweet and makes so much sense! How does it not come like that as standard? Alot of people don't use RO because of the wastage. It could be manufactured alot smaller as a recirculation chamber 🤔.

Now that my drain to waste set up is near complete Ill add my ro waste to to my run off which I feed my house/garden plants with. But I haven't seen anyone recirculating RO waste so you could earn some if you made that smaller and plug and play. 👌

GV brother 😎 those flowers look incredibly frosty. Damn that cheese 🧀 is so good.

Keep’em happy G.
:ganjamon:

Thank you brother we're getting there! The cheddar is just behind but also smelling great! 👌

PXL_20230727_170908510.jpg

✌️💚

@LukeHighWalker this is the space between my tents lol what you think 🤔

The door I squeeze in.
PXL_20230728_215013951.jpg

Between my tents
PXL_20230728_215107929~2.jpg

Finally my RODI filters.
PXL_20230728_214959857.jpg

That's what I'm working with.. I even have my filters on top of my tent with my nutes and tools 🤦‍♂️

The door I squeeze in.

Between my tents

Finally my RODI filters.

That's what I'm working with.. I even have my filters on top of my tent with my nutes and tools 🤦‍♂️
I used to grow in that kind of small shower room space a couple of years ago in Aero, grew Bubblelicious. Looks like it would be optimal for DWC and water cultures where you can use the cold floor temps to your advantage.

I used to grow in that kind of small shower room space a couple of years ago in Aero, grew Bubblelicious. Looks like it would be optimal for DWC and water cultures where you can use the cold floor temps to your advantage.
I'll have to stick a bucket full of water on the floor and see what how the water temps act.. I think bumps and stuff warm it up a bit? Remember that black stack I sent you a picture of with the relays inside apparently that pressurised water or something. made water far my oxygenated and ran silent so they never used air pumps or stones 😯. I've only gone and tore it apart 🤣.

I'll have to stick a bucket full of water on the floor and see what how the water temps act.. I think bumps and stuff warm it up a bit? Remember that black stack I sent you a picture of with the relays inside apparently that pressurised water or something. made water far my oxygenated and ran silent so they never used air pumps or stones 😯. I've only gone and tore it apart 🤣.
Yeah I remember the old box with relays and mosfet modules. It looked like a small high pressure diaphragm pump. Maybe he means that they the nutrient solution get atomized wit air at the nozzle in Aero? Or was that pump used with the system you're building?

I had the smallest possible air pump in Aero in a 32 gallon reservoir. Very silent. Designing system with waterfalls is optimal since you don't need any airstones. I had mine in the return at the reservoir falling and spraying down in the water, also very quiet.
IMG_20210111_110329841.jpg
IMG_20210114_160837194.jpg

32L / 8.5 gallon single buckets.
IMG_20201009_175108966.jpg
Old system.
IMG_20210307_160213836.jpg

HID and DWC a couple of years ago. Two plants with single 8.5 gallon buckets. A hell a lot of manual labour!

The door I squeeze in.

Between my tents

Finally my RODI filters.

Respect dude, this is like looking behind the curtains! The project of yours looks great and seeing now what space resources you've got, applause is the the only thing that comes myself in mind. Bravo! :goodjob:I wonder how you were able to get your tent set up! My space is quite greater than yours and I was struggling setting my 100x100x200 tent up!

Yeah I remember the old box with relays and mosfet modules. It looked like a small high pressure diaphragm pump. Maybe he means that they the nutrient solution get atomized wit air at the nozzle in Aero? Or were that pump used with the system you're building?

I had the smallest possible air pump in Aero in a 32 gallon reservoir. Very silent. Designing system with waterfalls is optimal since you don't need any airstones. I had mine in the return at the reservoir falling and spraying down in the water, also very quiet.
IMG_20210111_110329841.jpg
IMG_20210114_160837194.jpg

32L / 8.5 gallon single buckets.
IMG_20201009_175108966.jpg
Old system.
IMG_20210307_160213836.jpg

HID and DWC a couple of years ago. Two plants with single 8.5 gallon buckets. A hell a lot of manual labour!
That's what I want to be seeing 🤣 yeah that green pump I'm using now for my Coco is what used to be used with that stack. I pulled loads of bits off of it. Your pipes did they just push in place? I'll be picking up the pipes tomorrow to see if I can cut and shut them smaller.

I don't think I'll have any water fall i will just used the bottom feed and maybe a air stone in the res.. if they look over watered at any point I'll throw some air stones in the plant buckets.. I've been looking at nft tables too.. I have some large ones I need to get rid of but interested in different styles.

Respect dude, this is like looking behind the curtains! The project of yours looks great and seeing now what space resources you've got, applause is the the only thing that comes myself in mind. Bravo! :goodjob:I wonder how you were able to get your tent set up! My space is quite greater than yours and I was struggling setting my 100x100x200 tent up!

Thanks bro, Haha yeah it was definitely a sweaty wrestling match so when my zipper broke on the tent I wasn't so happy about changing it 🤣

Back
Top Bottom