Greenvein's Runtz In Coco DTW - Build To Cure 4x4

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

Day 19 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend.. time has flown by for me! it's another feed day today and as I'm only two days away from the end of week three I finally defoliated. It was an absolute contortionist special but it's done. I probably could have taken more but I'm letting the rest go and see how it turns out. I'm hoping I never pulled any of my ladybirds during my defol 😂 here's one still patrolling.

PXL_20230709_154700497.jpg

After defoliating I notice I can see light out of my tents side vent lol it's been a while!

PXL_20230709_151900516.jpg

Feed was the same as last feed except I forgot the calmag which goes in at 0.5ml/L. I removed my small fan from the bottom and put my Mars Hydro fan in there to oscillate.
Now we just wait for some bud swelling and frost making 💚

I took a few pics as always but really going to need some support in there I tink so I'll have to work something out asap.

PXL_20230709_150131329.jpg
PXL_20230709_145415531.jpg
PXL_20230709_150233493.jpg

And the best for last some ice bling make the gal them sing 😂

PXL_20230709_154508637.jpg

Peace and love to all 💚✌🏽

Saying their prayers before bed 🙏

PXL_20230709_225702223.jpg
Good morning Amigo. :ciao:
Just another day at church, beautiful. :yahoo:
Garden is Amazing. :bravo:
Just curious do you know the npk of their feed in that pic ?
Thanks.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Good morning Bill, thanks for stopping by take a pew and grab our latest testament 😂
Thanks bro much appreciated 🙏 the nutrient line does not give any detail on ratios or of anything in fact. I was given these nutrients but the lack of information and being so new I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise. It's mainly boasting about stability, ease of uptake then names a few essential nutrients & that's it.
Hope your keeping well ✌🏽💚

Good morning Bill, thanks for stopping by take a pew and grab our latest testament 😂
Thanks bro much appreciated 🙏 the nutrient line does not give any detail on ratios or of anything in fact. I was given these nutrients but the lack of information and being so new I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise. It's mainly boasting about stability, ease of uptake then names a few essential nutrients & that's it.
That's cool! I've grown proper bud with regular feed from the hardware store back in the day with great results! As long as it's complete and readily available it'll work!

That's cool! I've grown proper bud with regular feed from the hardware store back in the day with great results! As long as it's complete and readily available it'll work!
My last run was in some cheap compost yet it grew & smoked great. always suprised on how little it takes.

They seem to be very good nutrients what ever they are.
It's just a theory I have about praying leaves and npk.
Still trying to figure out the best ratio.
You got it down pat though. :thumb:
Happy Growing. ;)

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Thanks bro @DonChiefums20 just following your lead! 😂 You done a much better pre flower strip and had the brains to net them up lol. Waiting on your post stretch clean up update now lol.. I done mine early to Try slow them down.

How's the vibration bro? Is it still loud?
:passitleft:
Screws were too big and it was too late to be drilling pilot holes so left it for another always 🤣 rolled another instead. :passitleft:

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

Day 25 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Yo my dawg's! I missed an update 🤦🏽‍♂️ lol, I might keep it at every other feed as it will most likely be just feeding here on out. The update I missed was a sticky one as I climbed through the jungle to get a net in place lol. Plants are now supported at the top so hopefully that will do.. here's some proof lol

PXL_20230715_150020951.jpg

As you can see stretch got a bit crazy so I made the final decision to super crop three of the tallest sites but unfortunately I must have done this on the last day of stretch as they never came back 😬 I used some string to support them hopefully they still produce well 🤞🏽

Today's feed again the same giving me 2.1ec & 5.8ph, I haven't really measured any run off and probably won't unless I see an issue. The schedule has run the same measurements through weeks 3 & 4 then week 5 will just be an extra 0.5ml/L of A & B.

My VPD has been way out the last few days as my RH has been around 60% 😯 I really need to get this down to 50% over the next week and I'm hoping a massive defoliation of my 3x3 will help if not further action will be taken!

Anywhoo A couple of pictures of my ladies.

PXL_20230711_214302380.jpg
PXL_20230715_114414876.jpg
PXL_20230715_150025357.jpg
PXL_20230715_160403214.jpg

Hope your all enjoying your weekend!
✌🏽💚

Back
Top Bottom