Greenvein's Runtz In Coco DTW - Build To Cure 4x4

Yeah I remember the old box with relays and mosfet modules. It looked like a small high pressure diaphragm pump. Maybe he means that they the nutrient solution get atomized wit air at the nozzle in Aero? Or was that pump used with the system you're building?

I had the smallest possible air pump in Aero in a 32 gallon reservoir. Very silent. Designing system with waterfalls is optimal since you don't need any airstones. I had mine in the return at the reservoir falling and spraying down in the water, also very quiet.
IMG_20210111_110329841.jpg
IMG_20210114_160837194.jpg

32L / 8.5 gallon single buckets.
IMG_20201009_175108966.jpg
Old system.
IMG_20210307_160213836.jpg

HID and DWC a couple of years ago. Two plants with single 8.5 gallon buckets. A hell a lot of manual labour!

Yeah I remember the old box with relays and mosfet modules. It looked like a small high pressure diaphragm pump. Maybe he means that they the nutrient solution get atomized wit air at the nozzle in Aero? Or was that pump used with the system you're building?

I had the smallest possible air pump in Aero in a 32 gallon reservoir. Very silent. Designing system with waterfalls is optimal since you don't need any airstones. I had mine in the return at the reservoir falling and spraying down in the water, also very quiet.
IMG_20210111_110329841.jpg
IMG_20210114_160837194.jpg

32L / 8.5 gallon single buckets.
IMG_20201009_175108966.jpg
Old system.
IMG_20210307_160213836.jpg

HID and DWC a couple of years ago. Two plants with single 8.5 gallon buckets. A hell a lot of manual labour!
Amazing root ball we've got here! My former project was about 4x 10L buckets when I first went for HPA. The roots formed similar like the one I the picture. In my opinion, the bucket was to small for the height of my plant because the roots covered the nozzles, turning it impossible to atomize the nutes and spread it inside the root chamber. It's quite incredible what happens beneath the surface and how huge the roots can get. Either soil or hydro.

Just a quick one but will update tomorrow unfortunately the reason my plants stopped uptaking was because they had other plans.. really deflating and last time I ever put all my eggs in on basket! Whole tent grown from one seed was a mistake.. I'll be making sure I only fill a tent with clones from now on.

PXL_20230731_201624206.jpg

PXL_20230731_202717035.jpg
PXL_20230731_202750361.jpg

✌️💚

Just a quick one but will update tomorrow unfortunately the reason my plants stopped uptaking was because they had other plans.. really deflating and last time I ever put all my eggs in on basket! Whole tent grown from one seed was a mistake.. I'll be making sure I only fill a tent with clones from now on.

✌️💚
I'd pluck it & move on.... keep an eye on it but fuck that nanner.
What F-day are you on? (Barring any young ladies in the room) I'd bet that bud is way past its baby-making time.

✌️💚
I'm no stranger to nanners.... the only one's I care about happen in the first 30 days. If they're not stable genetics, they show fast.... the late nanners normally come from us.
We beat a plant or miss a step & they freak out; generally an isolated incident.
If a nanner happens, pluck it & watch.
I run into nanners on occasion during weeks 9,10,11 when I'm pushing for a heavy bud, or too lazy to harvest something.
I promise ya, that damn nanner ain't gonna make a seed if all your ladies are 6-8 weeks into flower. 🤙

I'd pluck it & move on.... keep an eye on it but fuck that nanner.
What F-day are you on? (Barring any young ladies in the room) I'd bet that bud is way past its baby-making time.

I think I'm cutting down and starting over bro, pulled one plant out started plucking found a load of seeds aswell started pulling them but I'm day 40 and they are all clones from the same plant so all 9 plants are going to be the same.

I think I'm cutting down and starting over bro, pulled one plant out started plucking found a load of seeds aswell started pulling them but I'm day 40 and they are all clones from the same plant so all 9 plants are going to be the same.
Yikes! That's a hard reset brother...

It happens. Clean it all up, make some Eddie's with the discard. Been there... it always hurts.

Next round will bring better luck. 🤙

Yikes! That's a hard reset brother...

It happens. Clean it all up, make some Eddie's with the discard. Been there... it always hurts.

Next round will bring better luck. 🤙
Thanks brother appreciate your support. It definitely hurts for real! first time so I think I've been pretty lucky, we grow and we learn.

Nice shout I'll cut it and fast dry it then bag it for some oils or something.. deep clean and some solid genetics next time. 👊✌️

Thanks brother appreciate your support. It definitely hurts for real! first time so I think I've been pretty lucky, we grow and we learn.

Nice shout I'll cut it and fast dry it then bag it for some oils or something.. deep clean and some solid genetics next time. 👊✌️
I've got a ton of edible recipes.... (lol, I've fucked away a metric ton of plants).
Anyhow, reach out, I can answer most questions regarding how to save "fucked flower" 🤣
I tend to ride that rodeo on occasion 🤣🤣

I've got a ton of edible recipes.... (lol, I've fucked away a metric ton of plants).
Anyhow, reach out, I can answer most questions regarding how to save "fucked flower" 🤣
I tend to ride that rodeo on occasion 🤣🤣
Love bro 👊

I heard Runtz could be quite fussy but she was a beautiful plant.. the smell off her was amazing! Will add a few more pics before I shut this down.. looks like my Mars hydro run has come forward!
PXL_20230731_201602281.jpg
PXL_20230731_201608924.jpg
PXL_20230731_200104810.jpg

Tough break on the nanners/seeds. I'm fighting a bit of the same thing in my 5x5 RDWC grow right now. If you think it's all the plants, why not let them finish? I'd rather have a tent full of finished bud with mature seeds than a tent full of immature bud with immature seed.

Tough break on the nanners/seeds. I'm fighting a bit of the same thing in my 5x5 RDWC grow right now. If you think it's all the plants, why not let them finish? I'd rather have a tent full of finished bud with mature seeds than a tent full of immature bud with immature seed.

Thanks for your thoughts bro I was torn on time the next 3/4 weeks could have my next round almost ready for flower if I just run more plants smaller.. pheno hunt keep my faverotes for mothers then load my tent out again with clones..

Turns out there might be some secret stuff that's saved a buddy of mine but I won't get my hopes up. A combination of switch with optic foliar. So tonight I'll try investigate if the whole tent is the same but I will blast them with this sh*t and see what happens.

PXL_20230801_164711051.jpg

The grow continues ✌️💚

Thanks for your thoughts bro I was torn on time the next 3/4 weeks could have my next round almost ready for flower if I just run more plants smaller.. pheno hunt keep my faverotes for mothers then load my tent out again with clones..

Turns out there might be some secret stuff that's saved a buddy of mine but I won't get my hopes up. A combination of switch with optic foliar. So tonight I'll try investigate if the whole tent is the same but I will blast them with this sh*t and see what happens.

PXL_20230801_164711051.jpg

The grow continues ✌️💚
The only thing that really works for nanner's and seeds is feeding less and something called "Ethephon" and people don't usually like when I start talking about PGR's even though I haven't used any synthetic ones for years. They can be used safely but I wouldn't advice people of using them. Kelp, Triacontanol, Yucca and any amino acid contains natural PGR's

Ethephon is used commercially on pineapples, grapes and other food crops people eat daily. It creates ethylene in the plants tissues suppressing male genes. It's safe if used properly but I'll advice people to choose a different strain with different traits and feed less as a first suggestion. I've never used Ethephon personally.

The only thing that really works for nanner's and seeds is feeding less and something called "Ethephon" and people don't usually like when I start talking about PGR's even though I haven't used any synthetic ones for years. They can be used safely but I wouldn't advice people of using them. Kelp, Triacontanol, Yucca and any amino acid contains natural PGR's

Ethephon is used commercially on pineapples, grapes and other food crops people eat daily. It creates ethylene in the plants tissues suppressing male genes. It's safe if used properly but I'll advice people to choose a different strain with different traits and feed less as a first suggestion. I've never used Ethephon personally.

That's it, I think I remember you briefly speaking of it on here before and i think I see you use natural stuff like kelp and triacontanol. I was interested in that but will wait untill I'm more settled playing around with growing methods..
This is supposed to do the same thing though probably not as effective but worth a shot 🤞 if I can at least stop more production and ripen a bit more I'd be happy not sure how it works now but will see.

That's it, I think I remember you briefly speaking of it on here before and i think I see you use natural stuff like kelp and triacontanol. I was interested in that but will wait untill I'm more settled playing around with growing methods..
This is supposed to do the same thing though probably not as effective but worth a shot 🤞 if I can at least stop more production and ripen a bit more I'd be happy not sure how it works now but will see.
I had some nanners and false seeds on my Kali Mist in late flower last run. I just plucked what I saw the last two weeks. She got the ax a couple of days ago! Starting new seeds probably sometime early next year! I would like another "hash plant" and great producer from another line and not from the Mazar/OG Kush line.

Mazar is always stellar and I love growing and consuming that strain! The Skywalker OG I have is from a friend of mine and she got a lot of potential. He always harvest to early so the potency is never there. We will change that this time around!

I had some nanners and false seeds on my Kali Mist in late flower last run. I just plucked what I saw the last two weeks. She got the ax a couple of days ago! Starting new seeds probably sometime early next year! I would like another "hash plant" and great producer from another line and not from the Mazar/OG Kush line.

Mazar is always stellar and I love growing and consuming that strain! The Skywalker OG I have is from a friend of mine and she got a lot of potential. He always harvest to early so the potency is never there. We will change that this time around!
Yeah it hopefully I still get some smokeable buds I'll have to pick as much out as I can when I trim. Checked today and their all at it so will spray in a couple of hours at lights out then pray lol.

Yeah nice 👌 I have a few friends offering clones but I will run these soulfire seeds first then maybe start buying clones myself. Will be looking for some of my old faverotes soon there probably most stable to run from seed.

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

Day 45 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Helloooo 420! My mood has finally lifted, all my toys are picked up and the show must go on. Last week's news was a real kick in the nuts but I learnt a big lesson!
For the last two weeks I have been chasing my tail about pH as my plants stopped drinking and I couldn't find a reason why but now we know.. running fully synthetic I should be monitoring my PH and EC in then only my EC out.
Now that I found my real cause I was disheartened and a day away from chopping and starting fresh. A close buddy of mine pulled out some secret stuff lol optic foliar switch which is some kid of hormone block. I don't really like spraying my plants with anything but what did I have to loose? He said blast em, ripen them & worst case we'll make a solid batch of oil so here it goes!
Two days ago I sprayed both my tents with optic foliar switch with little hope but yesterday my pots were bone dry again which was unusual so maybe something is happening 🤞 I fed my plants straight away at 6.2PH & 1.9EC and kept my drippers flowing untill my run off EC was 2.2.

PXL_20230803_202434930.jpg

My plans moving forward are to start fertigating more frequently (daily) & whilst I do this semi manually I'm going to familiarise myself with my relay timer so hopefully the last week or so I can try feeding multiple times a day ready for the next round.

This plant is so beautiful I can't deny it that! Also I'd like to add that I don't want anyone blaming breeders or genetics for the herm as I recently found some pin holes in my tent. Although in a dark room light does get under the door in the morning way before lights on and at night whist I have been :bongrip: I have left the room lights on.. my cheese tent closest to the door has had no issues but can't be sure.

Lastly some photos.. Lights out 🥷

PXL_20230804_230006008.jpg
PXL_20230804_225958591.jpg
PXL_20230804_225952931.jpg

✌️💚

Beautiful buds! Sorry to see the nanners. Surprised to hear there are seeds already. That Runtz looks like a winner. I'm looking forward to growing some of another breeders Runtz with my next grow.

Beautiful buds! Sorry to see the nanners. Surprised to hear there are seeds already. That Runtz looks like a winner. I'm looking forward to growing some of another breeders Runtz with my next grow.
Thanks bro, it was going to happen sometime I suppose but I have loved growing them.. in the future I will probably come back to them or try a RUnts cross and really nurture them. Everything that's beat me gets run twice to master it 🤣 👊

Thanks bro, it was going to happen sometime I suppose but I have loved growing them.. in the future I will probably come back to them or try a RUnts cross and really nurture them. Everything that's beat me gets run twice to master it 🤣 👊
I have'nt grown Runtz yet but from what I've read she's a little finicky to keep happy. Been looking at White Fire OG and Runtz actually for next run. I don't want to have hiatus but life always gets in the way.

Back
Top Bottom