Greenvein's Runtz In Coco DTW - Build To Cure 4x4

Day 11 veg
Greenvein's Runtz

HAPPY SUNDAY! I have had a great weekend with the family hope you guys enjoyed yours! Tomorrow is our spring bank holiday but I will be working 12 hours! Couldn't turn it down as it's double bubble and a day in Lieu 🤑

My runtz is looking great instill have my lights on minimum and feeding week two of my recommended feed schedule.
1.5ml/L A&B
1ml/L Root+

This gives me a EC of 1.1 which is on the loser side of where I would usually feed at this point but following instructions for the new nutrients.

Ugly Betty and her two sisters received a different feed with my cheese clones as they are still a bit behind they got:
1ml/L A&B
1ml/L Root+
4ml/L rhizotonic

We are coming up to week two now of planting in Coco so after the two week mark lights and feed will be going up and we'll let the strong survive 😂 the majority of my runtz has taken off but with the low light and feed I'm hoping to hold them back a bit for the ugly sisters but looking at the pictures their going to be bushy! Already reaching out with massive leaves! I love a bushy garden as it brings my humidity up that's how I get my vpd in check as I'm always a bit low on RH. But happy so fay 😁

PXL_20230528_162755423.jpg

PXL_20230528_162805611.jpg

BUT... their always has to be a but 🤦🏽‍♂️ my bad luck continues lol my 3x3 tent zip broke 😩 It doesn't sound bad but remember I mounted all my filters up there and my nutrients plus I have a 1m x 1m & a 1.2m x 1.2m tent in a 2.5m x 1.5m room 😬 luckily I have a tent I bought with my ACI extractor kit and got the nutrients I'm using with it for £200 so it's going to be a absolutely horrible bad but the tent will have to be swapped out asap! The new tent is another 3x3 gorilla tent so will be far better then my old had me down tent 😂

PXL_20230528_172338257.MP.jpg

Lastly in regarding the actual DTW set up I think I have everything to get it finished but will do that at the same time as replacing my tent so I will be back next week with that update.

That's all folks! Have a smoke for me tonight 🙏 I will be smoking my Mimosa x orange punch with my maze x pipe 😎 ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽
:bongrip:

Awesome bro, they're taking off:passitleft:
Sorry to hear about the zipper..
Cheers Mr green, sh*t happens bro on the plus side the new tent is a Gorilla tent and is practically brand new so kind of excited to get it up.. just need some new 420 stickers to make it look pretty 😂.
Love bro 👊🏽

I was just talking with Marcus..that's my next tent..it's pricey but worth every penny.. couple buddies have them
It's been sat In storage for months but I just pulled it out even the bag it comes in is high quality! Unfortunately I just put some poles together and it's a 4x2 then not a 3x3 probably why I didn't use it in the first place 🙄 I'll have to get this thing up for sale and buy another one ready for next weekend. Shame but is what it is.

PXL_20230528_202438790.jpg

I will see if I can find another but definitely won't go too cheap.. cars in for MOT so will see what I got spare after that 😂

It's been sat In storage for months but I just pulled it out even the bag it comes in is high quality! Unfortunately I just put some poles together and it's a 4x2 then not a 3x3 probably why I didn't use it in the first place 🙄 I'll have to get this thing up for sale and buy another one ready for next weekend. Shame but is what it is.

I will see if I can find another but definitely won't go too cheap.. cars in for MOT so will see what I got spare after that 😂
Yeah, they don't make a 5x5 unfortunately. But love how tall they are. Think temps are better and you have room to put carb and inline fan..
You going to kill it no matter what bro:passitleft:

But if it's just for veg I would go 3x3, like youre saying..that extra foot better then the 4x2 height.. 3x3 a better transition into your 4x4 imo.. sorry for the long rap.. tell the family I said hello.. cheers bud

But if it's just for veg I would go 3x3, like youre saying..that extra foot better then the 4x2 height.. 3x3 a better transition into your 4x4 imo.. sorry for the long rap.. tell the family I said hello.. cheers bud
That's what we're here for bro I can't talk outside my 420 family you guys are all I got!
I see the extra poles in the bag to extend the roof but makes no difference to me I'll have them on top of inside either way I'll loose that space. Gorilla don't even do a 1mx1m so looking at @Mars Hydro tents now may aswell put my money in a sponsors pocket, will check their page and see if they have any member discounts 😎

Day 14 veg
Greenvein's Runtz

Popped in for a few photos today havent done anything except up the lights a bit roughly around 350 PPFD leaves starts to turn at 400+

I'll be picking up my new tent tomorrow I got one with white walls instead of Mylar so excited to see how that looks..
Jobs for the weekend:
Clear out and remove old tent.
Remove a radiator from behind it.
Fit two more plug sockets & remove extension.
Erect and set up new tent with photos.
Finish all feed and drain piping.
Should be ok unless the wife has plans lol I won't turn down a day out over work 🤣

So... That couple of photos

PXL_20230531_205215168.MP.jpg

PXL_20230531_205112976.jpg

PXL_20230531_205315111.jpg

PXL_20230529_204834718.jpg

I need to pull my thermo Lazer to see their temps as they really don't like the heat. Nodes are staggering and lower sites are catching up to the top already. They will get their first top tomorrow probably then I'll have a topping frenzy in a week or two 🤣 then defoliate and flip.

Was bored so thew together a couple of manifolds ready.. need to get them soon!

PXL_20230527_183535186.jpg

That's half the week done! Hang in there ✌🏽

Wow, cruise control bro.. looking great bro..
Poppin..
" Rollin down the street smokin Indo, Sippin on Gin and juice, Laid back. With my mind on my money and money on my mind" :rofl:
Thanks Mr green, I haven't been feeding them as I'm lazy 🤣 heater was only half plugged in 🤦🏽‍♂️ I'm the worst! Stoner life :bongrip:
Hope you got some tan on those legs 🤣

It's working bro, great growth imo. Get that canopy filled out you are in business my friend. Super stoked for you. Enjoy these times! You are killing it :passitleft:
Thank you Mr Green your words helped me alot! It's easy being there for people but can be difficult for yourself.. I found myself doing a @Bill284 when he burnt his ladies, I'd open the tent look at the plants with wierd growth 🙄but with me it's like nope not getting better then get annoyed close it and neglect them all 🤣🤦🏽‍♂️

Day 16 veg
Greenvein's Runtz

Just a mini update as I have alot going on this week.. really need to get everything finished off! Back on day 14 i started to pay attention to my environment, I only kept it cooler and lights low hoping a few of my clones would produce better growth but nothing changed so I upped my lighting to a veg level and got my heater in to warm things up. The next day I actually plugged my heater in lol it stayed on blast for hours but mad no change to my tents. After some investigation I realised my lung room was exchanging air way to quickly! Being on top of my tents the hot air went straight up and out my room 🤣 now it's set to run only slightly higher then my tents exhaust.. straight away my VPD was in range.

Here's a screen shot of it as I write this..

Screenshot_20230603-115618~2.png

Although this looks bang on perfect it's not this is the VPD of my room not my plants.. usually as I come into veg I use my Lazer thermometer to check the plants leaf temperature and recalibrate my controllers offset to match my plant.. if I have time I'll get this done tonight.

Here's my garden today since I sorted out my environment, they absolutely loved the change. I have not defoliated as this is how I raise my humidity and my plants are quite lanky compared to their mother but this was just due to me holding them back for the butters Betty's lol.

PXL_20230603_100129211.jpg
PXL_20230603_100201905.jpg

I haven't fed them for a whole week and they still look happy but can see some yellowing so hopefully I can get my pump in action to feed more often.. I know they say feed all these times as day or daily in coco which gives the roots fresh oxygen, fresh balanced nutes in range and faster growth but as I jumped straight into a larger pot I decided not to attempt this for my butters Betty's then got lazy.. just means I have to almost flush every feed rather then a little run off to keep that balance.. though if your feed is unbuffered with massive swings it can turn bad!

Lastly I have some organic seaweed fertilizer coming today hopefully so I will feed them that with A&B tomorrow morning lights on then again once every weekend. And my standard nutrients every two to three days through the week. After feed tomorrow they will all receive their first top then probably second top a week later to fill really fill the tent out.

Hopefully will get my new tent in and tonight and tomorrow alot of work done in my room so probably meet you guys back here on Wednesday for a smoke and update.

As always thanks for stopping by your time is always appreciated.
Have a wonderful weekend 💚✌🏽

Looks banging to me GV. Temps and Humidity are fine.
Actually, a little higher 25.56 degrees Celsius and then lower the older they get, especially late flower.

My garden needs a lot of work now. Just turned down my big light to 75%. Got up to 86 f..way too hot for that later flower..

Cheers bro, have a great weekend
:passitleft:

Thank you Mr Green your words helped me alot! It's easy being there for people but can be difficult for yourself.. I found myself doing a @Bill284 when he burnt his ladies, I'd open the tent look at the plants with wierd growth 🙄but with me it's like nope not getting better then get annoyed close it and neglect them all 🤣🤦🏽‍♂️

Day 16 veg
Greenvein's Runtz

Just a mini update as I have alot going on this week.. really need to get everything finished off! Back on day 14 i started to pay attention to my environment, I only kept it cooler and lights low hoping a few of my clones would produce better growth but nothing changed so I upped my lighting to a veg level and got my heater in to warm things up. The next day I actually plugged my heater in lol it stayed on blast for hours but mad no change to my tents. After some investigation I realised my lung room was exchanging air way to quickly! Being on top of my tents the hot air went straight up and out my room 🤣 now it's set to run only slightly higher then my tents exhaust.. straight away my VPD was in range.

Here's a screen shot of it as I write this..

Screenshot_20230603-115618~2.png

Although this looks bang on perfect it's not this is the VPD of my room not my plants.. usually as I come into veg I use my Lazer thermometer to check the plants leaf temperature and recalibrate my controllers offset to match my plant.. if I have time I'll get this done tonight.

Here's my garden today since I sorted out my environment, they absolutely loved the change. I have not defoliated as this is how I raise my humidity and my plants are quite lanky compared to their mother but this was just due to me holding them back for the butters Betty's lol.

PXL_20230603_100129211.jpg
PXL_20230603_100201905.jpg

I haven't fed them for a whole week and they still look happy but can see some yellowing so hopefully I can get my pump in action to feed more often.. I know they say feed all these times as day or daily in coco which gives the roots fresh oxygen, fresh balanced nutes in range and faster growth but as I jumped straight into a larger pot I decided not to attempt this for my butters Betty's then got lazy.. just means I have to almost flush every feed rather then a little run off to keep that balance.. though if your feed is unbuffered with massive swings it can turn bad!

Lastly I have some organic seaweed fertilizer coming today hopefully so I will feed them that with A&B tomorrow morning lights on then again once every weekend. And my standard nutrients every two to three days through the week. After feed tomorrow they will all receive their first top then probably second top a week later to fill really fill the tent out.

Hopefully will get my new tent in and tonight and tomorrow alot of work done in my room so probably meet you guys back here on Wednesday for a smoke and update.

As always thanks for stopping by your time is always appreciated.
Have a wonderful weekend 💚✌🏽
Your plants look great.

Looks banging to me GV. Temps and Humidity are fine.
Actually, a little higher 25.56 degrees Celsius and then lower the older they get, especially late flower.

My garden needs a lot of work now. Just turned down my big light to 75%. Got up to 86 f..way too hot for that later flower..

Cheers bro, have a great weekend
:passitleft:
Yeah I usually run at 26c but didn't want to go from max 20c straight to 26c so started half way then we'll go up again but thanks for confirming my goal temp is what it takes to grow some 🔥 like yours 😎🤣👊🏽

Yours will be back within a week I think 🤔 there great for your Mrs taking care of them for sure! 86f! Ooof definitely doing great considering how hot is it over there 🤣 our outside temps are 77f tops. My extractor would have been on blast! It goes nuts at 82f Do you ever do compost teas for a quick boost? Also do you not have mobile management on your environment?

Hope your enjoying that family time bro and good food! 💚✌🏽

Your plants look great.
Thanks Keith as do yours 🧐 I'm always watching 🤣 hope your enjoying your weekend bro & good luck with your first topping 😁

Yeah I usually run at 26c but didn't want to go from max 20c straight to 26c so started half way then we'll go up again but thanks for confirming my goal temp is what it takes to grow some 🔥 like yours 😎🤣👊🏽

Yours will be back within a week I think 🤔 there great for your Mrs taking care of them for sure! 86f! Ooof definitely doing great considering how hot is it over there 🤣 our outside temps are 77f tops. My extractor would have been on blast! It goes nuts at 82f Do you ever do compost teas for a quick boost? Also do you not have mobile management on your environment?

Hope your enjoying that family time bro and good food! 💚✌🏽
I need a mobile device. Only problem is my wife and I battle over the thermostat.
I like it at 70 f she puts it back on 72f when I leave. Because of the power bill..lol
The plants are on our top floor which makes it difficult during the summers to control temps .

Compost teas might work for my 4x4 because they are early in flower but 5x5 (44days flower) past the point of no return. Just going to give them water 6.0 until runoff..
I'm leaving again on Monday. So we are just rolling dice over here braddah..
Have a great weekend my friend

Back
Top Bottom