Greenvein's Runtz In Coco DTW - Build To Cure 4x4

I’m glad to see it in action and I’m honored that you were “inspired” by seeing my results
I'm honoured bro just hope it works for me aswell as it did you.. my lights was on min and pushing 190ppfd on them so when I took the lid off today they was praying 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣 not what I want right now so I put some black mesh over them to shade them..

Not sure if you noticed this or it's normal for you but Im able to control the humidity in my cloner by turning the pump up and down? I literally have full control 👌🏽
Hope your well bro and taking some time to rest!
Those look really nice GV. A lot more vibrant them mine.
I just cut, sit in water for 12 hours or so and directly plant.
Maybe, I need to revisit. That's where the fireworks begin.
Great start my brother
Thanks Mr green I am definitely happy with them so far!
I was tempted to do it your way as I have these little pod things you fill with soil or Coco but after seeing lootz results an me not being able to turn down some DIY my mind was set! 🤞🏽🤞🏽 Enjoy your fishing trip bro 👊🏽
✌🏽

Just a short one guys it's only day 2BR but I forgot that I scratched my paintwork so I wrapped some shrink wrap around it for now to stop that light getting in. If all is well Im now thinking to vinyl wrap it 🤔

Google recommends 75-90%rh so I turned it down a bit as I was at 95%
From here it's just a waiting game but I still have loads to do in my room so I think I'll pull my finger out and meet you guys back here in a week's time.

✌🏽
PXL_20230505_070109287.jpg

Just a short one guys it's only day 2BR but I forgot that I scratched my paintwork so I wrapped some shrink wrap around it for now to stop that light getting in. If all is well Im now thinking to vinyl wrap it 🤔

Google recommends 75-90%rh so I turned it down a bit as I was at 95%
From here it's just a waiting game but I still have loads to do in my room so I think I'll pull my finger out and meet you guys back here in a week's time.

✌🏽
PXL_20230505_070109287.jpg
Nice garden the plants look good.

Nice garden the plants look good.
Thanks for stopping by Keith, appreciate it. We stil have a few jobs to do but plenty of time.
Hope your well mate ✌🏽

Good afternoon fellow growers just an update that couldn't wait lol we have roots!!

PXL_20230515_065823742.jpg
PXL_20230515_065717382.jpg

It took 10 days to see little spikes out the plugs so I left them a couple more days in the cloner whilst I get my garden ready.
We can finally get to the fun part and start growing! I will get my waste pot and pump wired in hopefully today so I can flood my pots of Coco ready for planting.

Im not sure if I mentioned it before but I found a large pump in my storage and decided to try it out so just waiting on some connections to be delivered then will do a final update on setting up a simple drain to wast system.

PXL_20230509_152731016.jpg
PXL_20230509_152727952.jpg

Hope you are all well and enjoyed your weekend! Thanks for popping by.

✌🏽

Good afternoon fellow growers just an update that couldn't wait lol we have roots!!

PXL_20230515_065823742.jpg
PXL_20230515_065717382.jpg

It took 10 days to see little spikes out the plugs so I left them a couple more days in the cloner whilst I get my garden ready.
We can finally get to the fun part and start growing! I will get my waste pot and pump wired in hopefully today so I can flood my pots of Coco ready for planting.

Im not sure if I mentioned it before but I found a large pump in my storage and decided to try it out so just waiting on some connections to be delivered then will do a final update on setting up a simple drain to wast system.

PXL_20230509_152727952.jpg

Hope you are all well and enjoyed your weekend! Thanks for popping by.

✌🏽
Beautiful roots and all is well, we have another nice sunny day here.

Thanks Keith. The sun is shining the weather is sweet!

Hopefully get the BBQ out for the second time this year 😁
Enjoy ✌🏽

Hell yea! Beautiful looking roots! Those plants are really going to take off when you get em settled in.

Sometimes I get some yellowing from lack of nutrients before I transplant.
Like I told you I just throw them in plain water in my bucket and turn it on.
But yours look like they were clipped right off the plants with roots from the mother!
Right on!

Now that you got the cloning down you can get that perpetual running so you have as minimal downtime between flower runs as possible

Hell yea! Beautiful looking roots! Those plants are really going to take off when you get em settled in.

Sometimes I get some yellowing from lack of nutrients before I transplant.
Like I told you I just throw them in plain water in my bucket and turn it on.
But yours look like they were clipped right off the plants with roots from the mother!
Right on!

Now that you got the cloning down you can get that perpetual running so you have as minimal downtime between flower runs as possible
Thanks bro! I'd still be waiting if it wasn't for lootz concepts 🤣 they didn't just root I'm certain the stems and leaves have grown!

I forgot to mention I think it was day 4 my cloner leaked 🤦🏽‍♂️ so the clones done a whole day on the tent floor whilst I sealed the pipes and let the glue dry. When I filled it back up I forgot calmag so I know the pH is probably way out but been to busy and they looked happy so left it.

As for perpetual I think I have made enough space to have to have two more plants.. I will run reach strain twice once journaled and once not but each round will be a new strain journaled.. so when I flip I will clone again to mother the next grow plus two or three weeks into flower I will pop a seed to mother the next grow that could give me time to clone both plants and root them as my current grow hits curing jars. This will save any gaps and also give me better consistency 🤞🏽

Yeah, congrats on NOTM and MOTM. Well deserved my friend.
I agree with you guys on the clones. I plant clones directly into Solo cups.
When they lighten up green color on top is my indicator roots are forming like yours.
Well done bro, they look great

Thanks Mr green, hope your well! Sorry to hear about your upcoming sentence lol glad you got a mate to ride it out with you 🤣
I definitely won't be going back to rock wool cubes any time soon!

You are in for NOTM also that's great.
Sorry Keith just see this now 🤦🏽‍♂️ I'm in everything except jotm lol 🤣 love the comps here I'm all for them!

Crushinnnn it brother! Definitely tuned in to see these results!
Love bro, your time is appreciated! just bare with me as I'm close to burning it down 🤣🤣🤣 companies have messed my orders and set me back so it's been difficult as we know plants aren't waiting around LOL 😂 ✌🏽

Back
Top Bottom