Greenvein's Runtz In Coco DTW - Build To Cure 4x4

Hope everyone is well, I don't really have much to update at this point as I'm away.. I was supposed to get more prepared before I left but had zero time.. on my return we will definitely be going in full force!

As I'm away for two weeks I up potted with soil and compost so they have plenty of food.. plus the astra space they should have exploded with growth ready to be sliced and diced 🤣 heres my two poor neglected mothers.

PXL_20230413_225526052.jpg

As soon as my clones are taken they will be getting the chop so I'm not fussed on their size when I return just hope for health 🤞🏽 so up potting to this size pot was all I could do.

PXL_20230413_232202554.jpg

Now the only mistake is that I don't know how long it will take for the pots to dry where as in the old pot I know every other day was fine 😬 I hav installed a little manifold with my drippers on a timer set to feed every Monday and Friday then I should be back for the next one myself so just praying this works.

PXL_20230414_122910223.jpg

My Res with RO/DI + calmag sits pretty solid at 6.5ph so I'm confident that will be sweet.. my drippers will water for 4 minutes slowly whcy will release two litres to ach pot. And I know this compost coir can play havoc with salt build up but it's perfect in a organic setting as long as I don't start adding salts to it, plants have always loved it.

Ooh I almost forgot my Ghetto cloner is now black and waiting for its first load! All I had was some high temp mat spray so that's what it got with some lacquer.

PXL_20230409_112330023.jpg

The things we do ay, Two weeks tops guys and we're double time 💪🏽

Have a nice weekend
✌🏽

💪
Nice braddah. The one dropping with come back stronger.
Are you having a little runoff during feedings? In promix, I like them really dry and then completely saturated to get the full circle.
Always, very nice grow bro that you have going on✌️
Every time bro you can see how dry she gets 🤣 I just kept her a bit longer for a easy up pot, no doubt she's on top form today. Wishing I set up a camera really lol that might be next job I'll just set up a live feed 🤔
👊🏽

Hope everyone is well, I don't really have much to update at this point as I'm away.. I was supposed to get more prepared before I left but had zero time.. on my return we will definitely be going in full force!

As I'm away for two weeks I up potted with soil and compost so they have plenty of food.. plus the astra space they should have exploded with growth ready to be sliced and diced 🤣 heres my two poor neglected mothers.

PXL_20230413_225526052.jpg

As soon as my clones are taken they will be getting the chop so I'm not fussed on their size when I return just hope for health 🤞🏽 so up potting to this size pot was all I could do.

PXL_20230413_232202554.jpg

Now the only mistake is that I don't know how long it will take for the pots to dry where as in the old pot I know every other day was fine 😬 I hav installed a little manifold with my drippers on a timer set to feed every Monday and Friday then I should be back for the next one myself so just praying this works.

PXL_20230414_122910223.jpg

My Res with RO/DI + calmag sits pretty solid at 6.5ph so I'm confident that will be sweet.. my drippers will water for 4 minutes slowly whcy will release two litres to ach pot. And I know this compost coir can play havoc with salt build up but it's perfect in a organic setting as long as I don't start adding salts to it, plants have always loved it.

Ooh I almost forgot my Ghetto cloner is now black and waiting for its first load! All I had was some high temp mat spray so that's what it got with some lacquer.

PXL_20230409_112330023.jpg

The things we do ay, Two weeks tops guys and we're double time 💪🏽

Have a nice weekend
✌🏽
Looking good. :thumb:
Great size diy cloner.
Have a great weekend my friend. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

:passitleft:
Just thinking about you braddah! I'm sure that cheese is hitting nice. Looking forward to this next round
Mr green I've not had a smoke in a week due to family holiday and location 😩 I was doing ok on the booze but now it's caught up with me and my body is saying no.. few days left my wife will run to the pets and we all know where I'll be going :bongrip: 🤣 ✌🏽 brother

I've been hanging all day pretty much in recovery mode! Went to send a photo to family and look what I was up to last night 🤣🤣 my drunken antics have definitely changed 🤦🏽‍♂️

PXL_20230421_185148776.jpg

PXL_20230421_185142955.jpg

So I'm the weird guy in the corner photographing bushes. Great 👍🏽🤣

I've been hanging all day pretty much in recovery mode! Went to send a photo to family and look what I was up to last night 🤣🤣 my drunken antics have definitely changed 🤦🏽‍♂️

PXL_20230421_185148776.jpg

PXL_20230421_185142955.jpg

I'm the weird guy too..lol.. sorry you couldn't smoke for a minute.
My wife is cool with my cannabis use, she doesn't partake but she jumps my ass for having too many brewskis..lol..I love drinking a couple of brews but I've got to listen to the boss..lol.. cheers buddy

Can’t say I haven’t been there 😂
Talking about someone’s house plant trying to diagnose it for them and they didn’t even ask me to 😂

Hey I hope the ladies made it ok while you were gone. And usually the guy by the bushes is throwing up so I think you're good!
I got back today and I've been so busy so haven't been able to get to them today 😩 hopefully their ok and we will see in morning 🤞🏽🤞🏽 👊🏽👊🏽

Ok quick update grow fam, I manage to get some time with the two mothers and their doing ok I think I will get my cuttings done over the weekend but have just been cleaning my space ready to grow.
I bought a new carbon filter so both tents will be run on a 4inch filter the new and old filters were both cleaned out with a pressure blower I do this new and between each round but just waiting on clamps to fit them to my fans.
Once my clamps arrive I can finally fit my new lights and get both tents fully washed out ready.
I'm going to have to get some smart timers as the whole time I was away I don't think the plants was watered so they just survived on what I gave them before I left. Lucky I up potted so they are fine and just needed a drink.
The next update will hopefully be a big one on sunday with my set up complete and cuttings in cloner!! Whilst waiting for roots I will clean my irrigation system full all my pots with my Coco mix and test run the whole system so from transplant it's just full steam ahead!

PXL_20230427_203645222.jpg

The weekend is near!! I have a family BBQ so looking forward to it! Enjoy yours! ✌🏽

Good morning grow family! I think it's finally time to get started. I have had no time at all between work and work on the house but we have progress! Just want to get you up to speed today then hopefully we can introduce some flowers to the garden.

So I completely changed the way my room breathes running tree filters with two 4" exhausting my tents to my grow room then one 6" exhausting my my grow room/lung room..
I started by using my dogs blower for drying and blowing his fur out lol all three filters was blasted inside and out untill they ran clear then I mounted them all on top of my tent so all my fresh cooler air enters my lung room and tents low down. I just used some old tent poles to support the filters and stop them affecting inside. I also have one 4" filter on a 6" fan to get the correct air exchange in my 4x4.

PXL_20230429_124226139.jpg
PXL_20230429_160459850.jpg
PXL_20230429_160605623.MP.jpg
PXL_20230501_150018564.jpg

Its like double protection and I can control the air in my lung room.

Next I hung my lights in both tents and ran my air lines into my cloner, I sealed the hole around the lines with some flexible glue to make sure it's water tight.. I did get a few scratches of paint so I will get them filled when clones go in. I have way more juice (light) available in each tent now so I'm sure I wont be running at 100% and they should last alot longer.

PXL_20230430_120410219.jpg
PXL_20230430_120418269.jpg
PXL_20230501_183212399.jpg
PXL_20230502_195954937.MP.jpg
PXL_20230501_134611027.jpg

All my lights still need adjusting as I just hung them and left them but the bar style I can see annoying me a bit as I'd want them spaced evenly and straight but where the wires are fitted and being inside a tent now I will definitely need a smoke 🤣 my vipars I will change the supplied straps for chains as it allows me to hang them alot higher.. being 301 diodes my vipars are definitely alot whiter for sure and the feel of them you can tell is definitely a higher quality!

Other then that I have filled my cloner ready to take my clones hopefully tonight! 🤞🏽
PXL_20230503_073348168.MP.jpg

Moving forward, once the clones are in the cloner I hav 2ish weeks to complete a few jobs left to do like:
1. Finish installing lights
2. Clean and install all irrigation pipes.
4. Install a drain to my trays with waste system.
5.mix my Coco with pearlite & fill air pots.
6.test my irrigation system and give Coco a good flush.

I think that's all for now but no doubt I'll find more jobs for my list 🤣

Thanks for your time!

Appreciate you all!! ✌🏽✌🏽

Ps. The boring stuff is almost over 🤣

Good morning grow family! I think it's finally time to get started. I have had no time at all between work and work on the house but we have progress! Just want to get you up to speed today then hopefully we can introduce some flowers to the garden.

So I completely changed the way my room breathes running tree filters with two 4" exhausting my tents to my grow room then one 6" exhausting my my grow room/lung room..
I started by using my dogs blower for drying and blowing his fur out lol all three filters was blasted inside and out untill they ran clear then I mounted them all on top of my tent so all my fresh cooler air enters my lung room and tents low down. I just used some old tent poles to support the filters and stop them affecting inside. I also have one 4" filter on a 6" fan to get the correct air exchange in my 4x4.

PXL_20230429_124226139.jpg
PXL_20230429_160459850.jpg
PXL_20230429_160605623.MP.jpg
PXL_20230501_150018564.jpg

Its like double protection and I can control the air in my lung room.

Next I hung my lights in both tents and ran my air lines into my cloner, I sealed the hole around the lines with some flexible glue to make sure it's water tight.. I did get a few scratches of paint so I will get them filled when clones go in. I have way more juice (light) available in each tent now so I'm sure I wont be running at 100% and they should last alot longer.

PXL_20230430_120410219.jpg
PXL_20230430_120418269.jpg
PXL_20230501_183212399.jpg
PXL_20230502_195954937.MP.jpg
PXL_20230501_134611027.jpg

All my lights still need adjusting as I just hung them and left them but the bar style I can see annoying me a bit as I'd want them spaced evenly and straight but where the wires are fitted and being inside a tent now I will definitely need a smoke 🤣 my vipars I will change the supplied straps for chains as it allows me to hang them alot higher.. being 301 diodes my vipars are definitely alot whiter for sure and the feel of them you can tell is definitely a higher quality!

Other then that I have filled my cloner ready to take my clones hopefully tonight! 🤞🏽
PXL_20230503_073348168.MP.jpg

Moving forward, once the clones are in the cloner I hav 2ish weeks to complete a few jobs left to do like:
1. Finish installing lights
2. Clean and install all irrigation pipes.
4. Install a drain to my trays with waste system.
5.mix my Coco with pearlite & fill air pots.
6.test my irrigation system and give Coco a good flush.

I think that's all for now but no doubt I'll find more jobs for my list 🤣

Thanks for your time!

Appreciate you all!! ✌🏽✌🏽

Ps. The boring stuff is almost over 🤣
Looks fantastic my friend. :yahoo:
Will that vibrate on top of the tent?
Hope your doing well.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Looks fantastic my friend. :yahoo:
Will that vibrate on top of the tent?
Hope your doing well.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill, no the fans don't vibrate up there & I haven't noticed any extra noise just my usual motor noise.

I'm all good mate hope you are too I'm still praying for your weather turn but it doesn't seem to be working 😩

✌🏽

Thanks Bill, no the fans don't vibrate up there & I haven't noticed any extra noise just my usual motor noise.

I'm all good mate hope you are too I'm still praying for your weather turn but it doesn't seem to be working 😩

✌🏽
We are flooding big time here.
And no end in sight for the rain. :rolleyes:
Where 8s an ark when you need one? :rofl:

Bill284 😎

It's cloning day! So i am officially calling this day 1br (before roots)
This is a new cloning method I'm trying as I have seen @lootznbootz get great success from it.. I'm not sure I got the concept 100% to his description as I didn't want to cut them too short and my net cups aren't as deep as his but I still think it will work just as well 🤞🏽

So here's my two ladies going in for a trim.
PXL_20230503_072948004.jpg

Here's my operating table ready for surgery.. scissors, blade, cloning gel & root plugs cleaned and ready.
PXL_20230503_202625354.jpg

Cutting clones I always cut more then I need at first. Only two or three nodes needed but I will take more.
PXL_20230503_204608598.MP.jpg

Once the chops done I cut off everything except the top two to three nodes then I cut the fan leaves that are left in half.
PXL_20230503_204842638.jpg

I measure each clone with my hand to keep them a similar size but I think around 4 to 8 inches is fine..
PXL_20230503_204910238.jpg

Once I've decided how big I want them to be I scrape her skin off just above it.
PXL_20230503_205005571.jpg

Then I cut the clone again at a angle
just under where I skinned her and roll it all in the cloning gel.
PXL_20230503_205048429.jpg

Lastly I put the clone into a rootriot plug and place it in the cloner with the rest.
PXL_20230503_205111253.MP.jpg
PXL_20230503_205140975.jpg

I only have two strains so I know who's in what basket but if I had more strains or smaller cloner it would be best to label them.
I managed to get 5 in a net so took 22 clones all together.. for my grow I'm hoping for 6 cheese and 9 runtz clones to make it 🤞🏽🤞🏽
PXL_20230503_214134810.jpg

Thanks for stopping by & please don't forget to pray for me 🤣
✌🏽

Few more pics for the ghetto cloner 2.0. my humidity his way up which is good but I got a message last night my controller went offline so they had a cold night 😬 all good though they look super happy!

PXL_20230504_065840411.jpg
PXL_20230504_065849342.jpg

✌🏽✌🏽

Back
Top Bottom