2021 ChronicTrees Indoor Chronic Basement Grow: OGs, Purps, And Sour Rippers

ChronicTrees

Hello everyone, This Is my 3rd Indoor grow, and my 17th total grow.
I am growing 1 OG x Haze, 3 Feminized Sour Ripper, 1 Feminized OG, and a regular Grandaddy purple.

SETUP.
Light: Regular unbranded LED grow light.
Tent: Reflective 48*24*60 Grow Tent.
Heater: Portable infrared reflective grow heater.
Nutrients: Terpinator, Foxfarm Beastie Bloomz, Foxfarm Tiger Bloom, Base Nutrients, and. Cyco Platinum Series, Veg, and Bloom.

I have 7 pots, 1 which I am waiting for a clone so may plant It In, 1 with a seedling that sprouted about 1 week ago, the rest In pots that I’m waiting for to sprout.
The seeds have been germinated, and planted 3 days ago.

The OG, and Sour Ripper seeds are from SeedSupreme. The OG x Haze, and Grandsddy Purple seeds are from a purchase from a friend of mine at AlterEgo Genetics.
Hoping for a good yielding harvest.
Anywhere from 3- 6 ounces per plant.
0EE24710-EC99-4E1D-8B6B-D11A0ABEDD18.jpeg
ADD9A7C8-A5CF-4FA6-AA5B-EEC9D3A2A7B2.jpeg
9B293797-4B17-4B1E-B04C-6E30C7B2764F.jpeg
74DA172C-5917-46FB-9717-9F7CD655EC0B.jpeg
B416A17B-BCA1-4444-A99B-43826B02C277.jpeg
4AAD90D1-A6F3-4E6F-BBB9-80C8A17346CC.jpeg

At the moment, I have the heater at 74 degrees.
It’s about 3 feet from the tent, so no overheating/burning the plants.
The seedling Is on the bottom left corner of the second photo.
Great setup my friend.

I’ll be getting plenty of extra nutrients within the next week aswell. Extra Pots, and soil will be needed too.
Aiming for at least 3 ounces each plant. Calculations say at 3 ounces per plant with 13 plants Is 39 ounces. So 2 pounds, plus an extra quarter pound will be harvest. I may get some plants with 4-6 ounces, so I may get even more than the 39 ounces. Hoping for a great harvest for sure though.
Looking Into purchasing Terpinator, more base nutrients, more bloom nutrients, Purpinator, and some bud denser.

my 4 girls, so far. Waiting on 3 girls to sprout. When these girls begin growing as teens, I will transfer them Into larger pots. Will be buying more pots within the next week. Purchasing root stimulator aswell. As healthy roots do help plant growth through stimulating the roots, definitely will need that.
Fire PK will help a lot too. Anything else needed will be added Into a fix. I usually put 1/4th a small cup of base nutrients, and Terpinator, (Will be adding root stimulator starting the purchase). Plus I’ll be adding that fire PK.

C27E8269-470D-4390-BD4A-96A1BF4D8970.jpeg
C27E8269-470D-4390-BD4A-96A1BF4D8970.jpeg
503B148B-70EA-48DC-A82A-2E095DC1A6D0.jpeg
9213A57E-9C33-4EEE-B3D7-DFE27BFB4BC5.jpeg

I have 2 small cut water bottles 1/4th the size of a full water bottle, and water the seedlings with that. Just enough to keep the girls growing moist enough until they grow a substantial amount larger. Then after they are 2-3 times larger than what they are now, I’ll begin feeding them a half bottle of water. Waiting for the to grow large enough for base nutrients. Nothing but water at the moment as they are still seedlings.
My heater works as both a heat source, and a fan for my girls.
Keeping the air flowing definitely Is needed. Will take a few more picture In about 1 week after they progressed further Into growing!

Hi @ChronicTrees, how are you my friend?

Glad you’re back up and running. And looking forward to seeing you have fun with these girls.

We had a conversation a while back, so just a reminder of what we spoke about:

- Extractor fan - you need to swap the air out in your grow area some how. Your heater/fan is good as it will keep the air moving in the room itself. But you really want to exchange the air that is being circulated, for fresh air.

- Simplify your nutrient regime - keep it simple. They are expensive, and if I were you I’d concentrate on just getting through this run without issues. Last thing you want is the added complexity of a complex nutrient regime when trying to diagnose issues.

- Don’t worry about yield - this run, don’t worry about yield. If you focus on keeping healthy and happy plants, they will reward you for it.

You’ve already got a head start on the last run. I’m sure this one will meet your expectations. :)

Keep it simple. Good air Exchange is key :peace:

Hi @ChronicTrees, how are you my friend?

Glad you’re back up and running. And looking forward to seeing you have fun with these girls.

We had a conversation a while back, so just a reminder of what we spoke about:

- Extractor fan - you need to swap the air out in your grow area some how. Your heater/fan is good as it will keep the air moving in the room itself. But you really want to exchange the air that is being circulated, for fresh air.

- Simplify your nutrient regime - keep it simple. They are expensive, and if I were you I’d concentrate on just getting through this run without issues. Last thing you want is the added complexity of a complex nutrient regime when trying to diagnose issues.

- Don’t worry about yield - this run, don’t worry about yield. If you focus on keeping healthy and happy plants, they will reward you for it.

You’ve already got a head start on the last run. I’m sure this one will meet your expectations. :)

Keep it simple. Good air Exchange is key :peace:
Hey there Google. I’m doing good my friend! Thanks for stopping by. Yeah, this grow was planned for awhile after the last grow ended up dieing ): I’ll find a way to get that extractor fan up, and running. The problem I have here with that is, there Is really no windows In the basement that open up to the outside so I can Exchange that air. I’ll see what I can do about It. Definitely want these girls to breathe.
As for nutrients wise, just the roots stimulator, and a bud denser will be purchased. Yield will be good yield, I’m assured of that.
As for everything else, everything has been going great!

Everything has been going great so far. 4 girls are seedlings at the moment, and have shown some dogos growth over the past week. About 1 more week before they end the seedling phase.

I will be posting up pictures after that week Is over. I will be purchasing that root stimulator, and bud denser soon.
As for now, all that Is needed Is good air circulation, and water.
Feeding base nutrients will begin once these girls are out the seedling phase, and about 4-5 inches larger than they now. I’m going to give them 2-3 teaspoon of nutrients, and mix It with a gallon of water. So enough to last me about 13 waterings.

I Don’t want to overwater the girls, so I feed them a small amount every 4 days. Just enough to keep the soil moist.

Any good tips for helping root development? Any nutrients/supplements/things I can feed the plants for healthier roots.

At the moment I’m thinking of additives to add to my plants for healthier/progressed growth.

I’m thinking of purchasing black strap molasses. That should help my girls out immensely.

Back
Top Bottom