Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

UPDATE
Well it’s picture day for EM1.1! She has been killing it through stretch and has turned into a big gorgeous lady. Her colas are stacking up lovely and she’s got some wicked healthy growth to her all over! She been extremely happy and praying to the lights as you can see! This lady is going to be a big surprise come harvest day! She’s almost due for a defoliation since it’s Flip Day 17. I will be giving her a good defoliation and lollipop this weekend then let her go.

Well here she is strutting her stuff all happy!

Stay Medicated!!

Ooh wee! Some lovely new genetics arrived today!! Canuk Cookies I got for free and these Purple Queen seeds will be going into pheno hunt I will be doing before I begin my breeding plan! I can’t wait!

The CanukCookies has some stunning phenos that I have seen grown by a few others with intense reds and purples and an extra sweet scent...... so I hope to get lucky and find a winner!
DA864322-D41D-44D5-A397-465AC7CF377C.jpeg

The Purple Queen is a heavy hitting kush cross from RQS. It holds genetics from (Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani) and here is a brief description from RQS.

Purple Queen reigns supreme in the cannabis garden. Indoors, or outdoors in temperate to warm climates, this strain will stun you with her gooey purple nugs. In just 8 weeks of 12/12, or by mid-September outdoors, she will be ready for harvest. Purple Queen is a compact, branchy Kush hybrid that will mature to purple dream weed without a fuss. She’ll fill out lateral grow space and will rarely exceed 1m in height. Over thousands of years, the ancient Kush genetics from which she is derived have developed incredible resistance as well as spectacular purple hues. Purple Queen can tolerate high doses of fertilisers and will thrive in any growing system
ED96FCF5-BDAB-4886-ACBF-1C053DA31C9B.jpeg

I must say I’m excited to start a pheno hunt after my wedding this year and really focus on something new.

Hope your all doing well! Stay medicated

Nice score of them genetics.. I still laff when I see you say 17 days since flip of the Early Miss.

UPDATE

Whats up everyone!! Been a few days since the last update and boy do we have some fun stuff today! Today is Day 21 of 12/12 and man has this lady ever grown. Shes done stretch and she was in desperate need of a good defoliation so I pulled out my trusty snips and went to work!

Being a moster crop she had some extreme branching so I had to remove quite a few smaller branches that just never made it anywhere. After cleaning up the bottoms of small braches and weak budlet growth I began my leaf stripping. Looking at her I stripped any big fan leaves on the bottom 1/3 and then removed a bunch of big fans in the middle to open up the budsites. After she was cleaned up she looked so much better and after placing her back in the tent I could see how well all the budsites were opened up! I would say a job well done haha! Next defoliation wont be until around day 45 where I will do another strip and then from there only removing the canabalized leaves.

So heres some pictures of todays events! Stay Medicated!

Before Defoliation

After Defoliation

Some random pics while I was at it

EDIT:

I know she looks hungry and dont worry! Shes had her food increased and was just watered yesterday. You can already see the colour coming back to her! Shes a hungry one just like her mom so ill be sure to maintain a heavier feed! The criticals also seem to be nute hungry so they have been given an increased feed as well!

Sorry for slowing down in this Journal! Been so busy keeping the other full steam and working like crazy I haven’t been up keeping this the way I would like. I’ll get some photos and an update on here later today of EM1.1! She’s growing great so far and is looking happy!

Hope your all well and stay medicated!

UPDATE!

What’s up everyone! I know I know.....it’s been a while feel free to tell at me haha!
As promised @InTheShed here you go!!
I have been swamped with the other journal the upcoming wedding and work so my apologies on going a bit slack on this journal! I will be sure to keep it updated from here until harvest now though as my autos are slowly coming to an end!

EM1.1 has been growing great without any issues. Strong healthy branching with some nice sized colas already she’s looking good! With her just starting OverDrive yesterday as well I’m expecting her to really start fattening up and bulking out. But I won’t chat to much here this evening. I leave you with these few photos of EM1.1 today!

Early Miss 1.1
Day - 121
Flower Day - 46

Beautiful girl. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom