Tutankhamon Feminized

ilearnasigo

Hello new friends.

I could not find any real information regarding this strain so to benefit everyone this is my try at growing Tutankhamon from Pyramid Seeds. This is my very first grow!

Set up:

Seeds - Pyramid Seeds Tutankhamon feminized.

Germination - Paper Towel method
Lighting - Watts 23 (100 watt equivalent) 1600 lumens 6500 Kelvin (12 lights for this plant) 24hr.
Grow Medium - 50% Miracle Gro Organic Choice Potting Mix / 50% Perlite
Watering - Tap water pH 'd to 6.5
Nutrients - General Hydroponics Flora Gro, Micro, and Bloom. Began per feeding only after 3 nodes present.
Temperature - Fluctuates between 62-82 degrees. majority of the time temp is between 67-77 °F.
Humidity - Mostly stays around 35%.

This grow is for my wife to get her the medicine she needs.

I did not start out planning to do this grow journal so beginning pics are at the end of vegetation. I will be putting this plant into 12/12 light this evening to begin flowering. Up until now no big problems ( i think.)

Received seed beginning of December 2015. Germinated with wet paper towels between plates. Sprouted in two days then planted directly in the pot she now lives.

First emerged on 12/21/2015. Feels like forever but she has only been in growing for 6 weeks. Clones have been taken and she is going into 12/12 light period today after changing bulbs to 2700k.
Sorry for the late start; better late than never. I will post pics weekly during flower and then at harvest.
Wish me luck!

Tutankhamon_2_1_31_16.jpg

View image in gallery

Here she is last day of vegeation.

Hey ilearnasigo! Welcome to the :420: grow room! Ya look like you are off to a great start! Thanks for seetin up a journal. Im subbed in and look forward to following your progress. Any questions feel free to ask. This site is full of knowledge. :thumb: As you are runnin cfls, going into flower you can start off at a 1/3 ratio of 6500k to 2700k. Run them for a few weeks into stretch and then go to 1/2 ratio or maybe 2/3. Have fun and happy growin!

Ok. Have new pictures but only have access to my mobile phone to post. Any idea how to post to gallery and pics from iPhone?

Anyway, The tutank seems to be doing well even though I split her when tying down stems. I split her right down the middle where she was topped weeks ago. I almost crapped. Taped her up and crossed fingers. It worked!!!!

Another problem that doesn't seem to having a negative effect yet are my temps. Without 24/7 lights my night time temps are falling to mid 50's. So now she will have to contend with temp ranges from 55 - 75 swing night - day.

Seems like there will be lots of bud sights so I am really excited to see what happens when she kicks into flower. As soon as I can figure posting pics to gallery from phone I will post pics from one week into 12/12. I think it's going good but as first grow I'm really just guessing.

So far just, another week of growing. Nutes have been switched to bloom schedule per GH flora series chart. Have been battling some harsh cold temps this week. Its been a challenge to keep my plans warm during sleep with no lights. I think i dipped into the 50's again once this week. Watering still about every 3-4 days with 10 gallon pots.

Only other attention that I give is to tie back any tops that seem to be outpacing others. I will continue to do this until I run out of room horizontally. I still have 3 feet vertically that I can raise the lights. I will get some pics after work to post.

I do have a question that I would love input on.

I will be going on vacation soon and it will be at 6 weeks from start of 12/12. This should put me back a bit ahead of full bloom as I expect my girls to need 7-9 weeks. What about watering however?????

I am reading about a wick method that uses a container a water and cord that draws water into the plant by capillary action. Will it work? Other ideas??

Pics in a few........

Hi there I also struggled with night time temps so I actually ended up switching my lights on period to run through the night now there on 6pm till 6am and I work through the day anyway so it really helps I would be careful with the wick method you wouldn't want it to over do it and leak anywhere that's all

No new news except that she is growing well. I'm still dealing with temp swings from 50f -80f. I refuse to add heater at this point so we will see what she does.

Will change out more 65k lights to 27k lights this week and I am maintaining nutrient feeding at every other water per GH feeding charts.

Below are this weeks pics.

Back
Top Bottom