Tutankhamon Feminized

Caught up and subbed!:bravo:

You got those ladies poppin my dude. So green and healthy.
I have the Tut beans also. Stoked to see what you do with em. Carry on... :nomo:

Hey Stage, Just went through your journals. You sure have a green thumb :)

I wasn't sure it Tut would be easy to grow or not as its listed as moderate in difficulty (i think.) However, it is growing just as easy as my Northern Lights so who knows. I'm keeping everything as basic as possible that way it is easy to fix problems if they come up. I can't wait to see what you do with this bean and please comment or make suggestions if you see where I can do better. :)

Crap. I have nitrogen toxicity. The claw has happened to some of the leaves. I think I used wrong feeding chart because I was in a hurry.

So I flushed all 4 plants with gallons of water until they were practically floating in their containers. I will not add any mutes until they recover. Crap crap crap. . I hope I caught it early enough.

image36261.jpg
image36264.jpg
image36315.jpg

Here is the claw. Not on all leaves but still there. Also some yellowing of tips. Is being flushed!

OK. Back from the Dominican Republic. Very nice but now I am glad to be home.

Just in time in fact. I almost lost all my plants. The bad news is that the wick system did not do anything. ZERO. Didn't work at all.

All four blooming flowers had not one watering for 8 days...........It was lucky just that I saturated them with water before leaving and kept humidity up to reduce evaporation. When I got home they were very very wilted. One of the smaller plant with only 4 tops looked completely dead on the bottom half. Upon seeing this i gave all my plants watered and went to sleep hoping to see some improvement when the lights turned on in the morning.

image8613.jpeg
image8614.jpeg
image8615.jpeg
image8616.jpeg

Here is first thing this morning when lights came on. They look like they have snapped back to life now but I know some damage surely was done that will effect my harvest. At least they are not dead as this is almost 4 months of work......... I will baby them till harvest now :) Comments appreciated....

image8617.jpeg

As this grow is finishing lets see what Tutankhamon's clones are doing.

They are the 2 left most in the pic. These took to clone very easy as I took 2 cutting and two cuttings took root. I have one from seed Incredible Bulk and one from seed Ice Breaker. These are the two larger in the middle.

On the very right you will see my 3rd attempt at trying to take cutting from the northern lights. These two we taken after the mother plant went into flower so we will see what happens.

Subbed to this...healthy girls here...I've got a tut grow planned next.. Thanks for this...all the best....their resilient girls...

image8756.jpeg
image8757.jpeg
image8758.jpeg

It's time for Friday pics.

They look good I think and recovered nicely from 1 week of neglect. I gave them nutes last nite and now am trying to guesstimate harvest date so I can make sure to flush them properly. I don't have magnification yet but I ordered a 100x yesterday and it should be here next week. Orange hairs are apparent now so I think we are getting close. Hopefully I will be able to get pics of the trichlomes next week for us to look at.

Back
Top Bottom