Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow & Pineapple Express

looks like a parade!!! ha! Love it!

Minor Update:

Today is my long day at work - then two more days.

Ada is quite small in the end! I did not take photos yet - I may not for a bit. The final weight is going to be bitty...

I have one more White Widow seed. I was not going to use it next grow because I wanted to have the best conditions possible for her next go round and extremely low humidity is not what I wanted for her, but this strain was always a damp girl who seemed to want arid more so than Grace....so, maybe?

I would love to see one of you more experienced growers do a journal on an automatic White Widow so we could all see how awesome she really is! I saw a couple youtube videos that did this strain justice...

That's all the thought rambles for now - Keep growing green

:peace:

Minor Update:

Today is my long day at work - then two more days.

Ada is quite small in the end! I did not take photos yet - I may not for a bit. The final weight is going to be bitty...

I have one more White Widow seed. I was not going to use it next grow because I wanted to have the best conditions possible for her next go round and extremely low humidity is not what I wanted for her, but this strain was always a damp girl who seemed to want arid more so than Grace....so, maybe?

I would love to see one of you more experienced growers do a journal on an automatic White Widow so we could all see how awesome she really is! I saw a couple youtube videos that did this strain justice...

That's all the thought rambles for now - Keep growing green

:peace:

I grew a auto white widdow under a 400w hps before I knew about this site and was one off the first plants I grew. The conditions were crap, high temps, no checking off ph, no nutes I could go on and on. She did awesome though, I got about 2oz dry weight from her, so I think you be ok without perfect conditions. I also think about nature and how unperfect that is. I'm sure you will nail it mate. I'll have a dig around and see if I got any pics off her anywhere.

I grew a auto white widdow under a 400w hps before I knew about this site and was one off the first plants I grew. The conditions were crap, high temps, no checking off ph, no nutes I could go on and on. She did awesome though, I got about 2oz dry weight from her, so I think you be ok without perfect conditions. I also think about nature and how unperfect that is. I'm sure you will nail it mate. I'll have a dig around and see if I got any pics off her anywhere.

That's really cool! :cheesygrinsmiley: I would absolutely love to see any photos you'd have of her :peace:

Hello Catman,

I've not been round much, but I'm saying hello today :)

I hope you have an easy few day's work....I want it too go smoothe like...well I was gunna say silk, but....a well cured smoke :passitleft:

Have a good one mate :)

Update:

Ada is in jars curing. 41 grams. But I left longer stems on the end because she was SO STICKY. :cheesygrinsmiley:

She had smaller buds, not as dense as Grace but more sugar.

A_2_4.jpg

A_7_1.jpg

A_10_1.jpg

That is 88 grams total for this grow (which will be less a bit after it dries ongoing). I have about 2 jars of each plant, and one full jar of sweet leafs, bottom half Grace top half Ada.

This works out perfectly insofar as the states mandate for misdemeanor status is 100 grams. I am quite satisfied.

I sort of want to start a next grow, but I am tired and the wind has been knocked out of my sails due to my last illness.

I will tell you why:

I have lost my sense of smell. I hope to the heavens that it is temporary.

I cannot smell nor taste my coffee. I cannot smell the orange in the glazed gingerbread cookies I brought home to have with my coffee.

I cannot smell Ada who, my roommate described as smelling like "pot and cabbage cooking, and fish" i.e. the skunk smell I remember before my illness.

I cannot smell the spicy sweet smell of Grace in her jars.

I cannot taste Ada in my vaporizer, but she is smooth.

I almost thought the harvest was a bust due to my smell loss and my inability to taste Ada, so I just vaped the shit out of her last night.

Really it was just a couple bowls, but, have no fear Ada is indeed potent - apparently White Widow can have hallucinogenic effects if over used by an impatient NoOb who lost his smell and taste:

Lights are pretty

Sleep is good

First time I have "passed out" from cannabis. LOL

:rofl:

Anyway, if I can't smell how can I monitor a closet grow? I'm bummed...totally bummed right now...but hey

The bright side is I met a major goal this grow. I cannot quite believe it!

Thank You
:420:

Next up a journal closing recap of sorts....

:Namaste:

Bro, I wish you and I lived closer to each other. You would never have to worry about living without bud again I would make sure of that. Just a couple of days ago I sent another couple of ounces to my friend's wife (cancer patient) and begged him to let me know if she likes it because I have more to give.

It breaks my heart to hear about your lack of sense of smell/taste. I too hope & pray it is only temporary my friend.

You need a rest C-man. Relax and pass out to cannabis a few more times. Get your energy back and soon you will be back in action.

No matter how bad it gets, it is always a little better with some good flower by your side brother.

By the way.... on other news... that bud looks really nice C-man! Congratulations on your harvest and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

The End!

THE END

:party: :party: :yahoo: :thanks: :yahoo: :party: :party:

At the end of Round Two I am providing a comparison from beginning of first grow with end of this last grow

Starting off with Hazel last spring:

06158.JPG

08108.JPG

Towards the end here with Grace and Ada:

W_11_.jpg

G60.jpg

I will say an Outrageous Thank You too everyone for helping me find my medication bearings. I have read so many things that interest me here on 420 that I know this is just the beginning of my Journey into Wellness!!

:peace: :volcano-smiley: :peace: :hookah: :Namaste: :hookah: :peace: :volcano-smiley: :peace:

Bro, I wish you and I lived closer to each other. You would never have to worry about living without bud again I would make sure of that. Just a couple of days ago I sent another couple of ounces to my friend's wife (cancer patient) and begged him to let me know if she likes it because I have more to give.

It breaks my heart to hear about your lack of sense of smell/taste. I too hope & pray it is only temporary my friend.

You need a rest C-man. Relax and pass out to cannabis a few more times. Get your energy back and soon you will be back in action.

No matter how bad it gets, it is always a little better with some good flower by your side brother.

By the way.... on other news... that bud looks really nice C-man! Congratulations on your harvest and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

You're a great guy Seraphim and you've already helped me a lot! :thanks:

I am trying to make up my mind that this smell thing is temporary....meanwhile I'm studying up more on topicals, paste and reliable cannabutter...I want to use this sweet leaf to its fullest extent!

:cheer:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us...

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:thanks:

Great grow and resulting meds, my man...

Cant wait for your next one, vapedcrusader

Sit back, relax and enjoy ya spoils

:bravo:

:thanks: Thank You Budworshippr! And, thanks for coming along in my journal with your help and support! :cheer:

Well said Seraphim, and likewise from me Catman. Your journal, grow efforts and correspondence helped me tremendously and I thank you sincerely. Your bud and harvest look fantastik. Great job, and I really liked your time lapse summary of your grow here at the end. Wishing you happy and healthy brother, cheers

Well said Seraphim, and likewise from me Catman. Your journal, grow efforts and correspondence helped me tremendously and I thank you sincerely. Your bud and harvest look fantastik. Great job, and I really liked your time lapse summary of your grow here at the end. Wishing you happy and healthy brother, cheers

Thank You colorfuldayze :Namaste: It was Great having you here - Wishing you Happy and Healthy as well my Friend! :peace:

Hey Buddy boy! Couldn't let you sign off without me :)

Thanks for including us all in your grow and your life for a while mate.

I believe in some way, all of us gained much from your journal, and in so many ways :)

Thanks for being you.

Good Journey...looking forward to the next :)

Back
Top Bottom