Dinafem White Widow Automatic - LED - FFOF Soil

Hey man. Light setup looks cool. I m doing my first grow atm (dinafm moby dick auto) with CFL's. If I can handle my first try, thinking about a led setup for my next grows. So I am so eager to see this beautiful girl grows.

im subbed :goodjob:

Welcome to :420:

Hiya catman... Hiya little chloe, another chapter in your grow log starts here..

Glad to hear your " ailments" are being kept at bay, by your own meds...

Take it easy catman, smoke some buds... Its all good.

:high-five:

:surf::popcorn::bong:

Hi TopCat! I hope you're doing well! Hi Chloe! I hope you are too!! :winkyface:

:volcano-smiley: :high-five:

My body has been saying "F*ck You" but my mind says :surf:

Hey man. Light setup looks cool. I m doing my first grow atm (dinafm moby dick auto) with CFL's. If I can handle my first try, thinking about a led setup for my next grows. So I am so eager to see this beautiful girl grows.

Hey good to see you stop by :peace: I'm into Low Cost Use What You Have - But the Advanced LED, I studied nd dropped my coin there. No light quality - No Meds I figure. The Mars Hydro is an old version I got for a 'bargen' for additional light - some plants have relied on it and it seems just fine.

So welcome to 420 and have fun :peace:

Welcome to :420:

Hiya catman... Hiya little chloe, another chapter in your grow log starts here..

Glad to hear your " ailments" are being kept at bay, by your own meds...

Take it easy catman, smoke some buds... Its all good.

:high-five:

:high-five: :passitleft: Glad to see you Budworshipper :peace: Thanks for your ongoing support :cheer:

:) Hey Cannafan :ciao:

It's nice to log on and see you guys thanks! :Namaste:

:smokin: :partyboy:Photo Update end of Week Three :partyboy: :smokin:

There has been so much activity around here with the 'kids' packing up and sorting through their things. Catman calls this 'Values Clarification' and I'm honored to be a part of this even though less sleep and more physical work makes me weird :rofl: Also, I have a lost cable remote, and so can only see the Food Channel while they're away putting even more things in their storage locker. I guess it's OK.

:volcano-smiley:

Chloe continues chugging away making new growth, The only concern is that she shot up so fast at sprouting, that she's developed a thicker stem at the start of leaf production than her stem from the soil up about two inches. After I shot these shitty photos with my cell phone I fashioned a splint/stake and she's as sturdy as she looks.

I'm avoiding taking her out of her spot due to chaos and a few more gnats in the bathroom. These photos were taken after a full strength dousing with Neem.

WW_WK_3_6_.jpg

WW_WK_3_4_.jpg

WW_WK_3_3_.jpg

WW_WK_3_2_.jpg

I have been giving Chloe periods of only Veg spectrum lighting so as to be able to keep her stress lower, and hopefully to keep her node development closer (??)

Hope to have a better photo spot next week, probably will be raising the lights...:volcano-smiley:

Thanks for stopping by :420: Hope your gardens stay Green​

She's growing like a weed! Chloe is much bigger than Kopi and possibly bigger than Frances Bean too. She's looking so good! :circle-of-love:

She's growing like a weed!

:rofl:

Chloe is much bigger than Kopi and possibly bigger than Frances Bean too. She's looking so good! :circle-of-love:

Oh she's even bigger now :straightface: It really is spooky :straightface: Maybe it's the soil switch to Ocean Forest. Maybe it's just the way this particular seed was geared to grow. She sprouted within 3 days rather than my 4 day average, and she just shot up so rapidly. An honest down side would be her stems don't develop rapidly enough to support her vegetation. She just passed the 3 week above soil and has a pair of 7 point leaves.

Or, she could just grow big and fast and offer many fine meds

Hope your Sammy is chugging along alright in the heat - looking forward [always] to your next update

:ciao::passitleft::cheesygrinsmiley:

Ya done good catman, giving her some support... If she is shooting up quickly.. Looks like some good genetics, shes doing great so far...

You can always remove suppourt once she had bolstered her stem up herself, best to be cautious... Dont want her snapping on you

Even if u dont see it, your grow confidence is increasing... Your learning curve has reduced in angle... Just keep on doing what your doing, vaped crusader. :passitleft::high-five::high-five:

Great job sir cat!

:thanks:

Ya done good catman, giving her some support... If she is shooting up quickly.. Looks like some good genetics, shes doing great so far...

You can always remove suppourt once she had bolstered her stem up herself, best to be cautious... Dont want her snapping on you

Even if u dont see it, your grow confidence is increasing... Your learning curve has reduced in angle... Just keep on doing what your doing, vaped crusader. :passitleft::high-five::high-five:

:thanks: :passitleft:

So, A lot has been going on with Chloe and the Closet [sounds like a bad sit-com :rofl: ] and I have to find a way to take good photos. I have adjusted the smaller mars-hydro so that it provides side lighting - which means I've started 'rotating' her a few times throughout the day. Also, I have started tucking her upper fan leaves under her side growth, which has started to look promising. Continued emerging pistils at nodes. On Tuesday next she will be 4 weeks above soil, but is acting like she's at 4 weeks now.

I have a plan for photos...finger's crossed :volcano-smiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheer:

:lot-o-toke: :morenutes: Photo Update - Starting her Stretch :morenutes: :lot-o-toke:

As I've mentioned, Chloe will be 4 weeks above soil this Tuesday. First Photo is of the closet. Everything you see is easily portable, including the mat I made from shelf liner as a 'carpet saver' - which works just fine, as, like many of you know, I've pretty much just moved prior to my son and his wife's landing here. I've decided to just not put up Mylar even though I have plenty left. Staying simple in many ways this go-round

The square Mars Hydro runs hotter and louder, but is not as nearly as effective/efficient as the Advanced LED.

The photo is sort-of inaccurate proportion-wise, probably due to my shitty cell phone. Chloe is closer to both lights than the photo depicts:

WW_WK_3-4_First_Feed_3_.jpg

Here is a photo of my son's special plants that I'm caring for while they are away on their cross country adventure. There you see ginger, Aloe, lemon, grapefruit, an oak tree (!!??!!) and a 'lucky bamboo' plant. You might see that he sewed two of the pots himself. These plants are under the 10,000 LUX SAD lamp I used to use for my winter depression, but gave to my son for growing purposes (cannabis works way better than the lamp for mood).

WW_WK_3-4_First_Feed_5_.jpg

So here is Chloe. Today was her first feeding. She's started her preflower stretch, but I am going to feed lightly with Veg nutes (FF Grow Big) until she's later in flowering, which used to be a recommendation for Autos and has worked fine for me.

WW_WK_3-4_First_Feed_7_.jpg

WW_WK_3-4_First_Feed_10_.jpg

WW_WK_3-4_First_Feed_76_.jpg

Gnome guy in the pot helps me track her light rotation, and I use his bottom stick to keep the air holes clear in her pot for best air flow possible. Still not getting the close ups well yet, but got an OK one of her 'starter pistils' if you look

WW_WK_3-4_First_Feed_48_.jpg

You can see she is still staked and see the holes I continue to water down so as not to soak the soil too much

WW_WK_3-4_First_Feed_54_.jpg

And, I don't know if you can see this in the next two photos, but I am showing a before and after of my fan leaf tucking, to allow her side branching the light they need

WW_WK_3-4_First_Feed_81_.jpg

TUCK.jpg

I want to see how she grows with the least training/trimming on my part...but it's hard to just leave her be :cheesygrinsmiley: She continues to go a bit too fast for my liking, but hey, complain I will not do :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope all is Growing Green out and over where you are today :420: Thanks for stopping in

DANG, TopCat! She is not foolin' around! She looks so good!! :love::drool::blunt: I am on my own at the moment so I haven't gotten to look at the babies for a couple of days. Hopefully today I can see them up close and personal. I also hope they are doing even half as well as Chloe!

I have a special place in my heart for Oak trees! Take good care of them!

Back
Top Bottom