My White Widow Adventure

Nice grow and a great read. Thank you for sharing.

-Sol

Nice pictures of your growing stage's. Let me know how that turns out for you? I've got some AK-47's that have been in veg for almost 2 months now and I've already topped the stock and all the limb's and super cropped all the branch's too these plant's are monster's and in a few day I'm gonna put them into flowering it will be a minute but, I'll post the results as soon as the tree's are ready good luck with your crop (oh ya I live in Co. too)

very nice grow! im currently waiting on my ww's from nirvana to arrive so i can get the goin as well, also thinking illsee what this weekend whopper is and pick up another strain to try, this will be my first grow! 4x2 with 400 mh for veg 400 hps for flower.. even been thinkin of running both thru veg and flower.. again nice grow!

I germinated 10 Nirvana White Widow seeds and all popped out of soil on 5/19. One of them was deformed as the first leaves were joined together and no new growth could get out so I pulled it, now there are 9 :cheesygrinsmiley:

Soil: Equal parts all Fox Farm: Ocean Forest, Original Planting Mix, Light Warrior Agro-Ponic

Light: 400W MH

Humidity: In dome 70% and in the room is about 55-60%

Temp: 80 - 85 F during day and 70 - 75 F at night

Water and feed schedule: I started foliar feeding with diluted 1/4 solution with liquid seaweed and fish emultion every 3 days. I am watering using wet/dry cycle and just started giving 1/4 fish and seaweed every-other watering.

I plan to add 5 Arjan's Haze #3 seeds from Green House Seeds on 12/12 when the white widows go to flower so they don't get too big and will pollinate the haze with white widow pollen. That should be fun!

Anyway, here are the pics of the babies now:

IMG_1143.JPG

Here is a close-up of one of them:
IMG_1144.JPG

Wish me luck on another fun grow! :yummy:
u now anything on using coco,do itreat it like hydroponocis or a medium when fertalizing u get what i mean.any help asap would b cool,do i follow the hydro directions,or as a medium,i heard u can do either,not sure.please anyone

u now anything on using coco,do i treat it like hydroponocis or a medium when fertalizing u get what i mean.any help asap would b cool,do i follow the hydro directions,or as a medium,i heard u can do either,not sure.please anyone:thanks::peace::420:

Back
Top Bottom