Dinafem White Widow Automatic - LED - FFOF Soil

It was cool to see your observation about the difference in led production. It's good to hear that your newer one is better at reducing a calmag deficiency!

Hey there catman long time no see :rollit: sorry not been around much life's way too busy atm I see your doing great tho :) I just finished a dinafem white widow xxl well I have grown 2 of them now and both where very very large dinafem have some massive plants for autos blue ams and ams are both something else aswell so amazing to grow and lovely smoke but white widow had hairiest densest bud I also just finished the pineapple express I started growing after your one definitely glad I did she was gorgeous and I'll be enjoying the smoke for a while but I've been mixing it up with autos and photos for a while now il have too upload a pic of the trees I have one has hit 6foot (including pot) before I flipped :skeptical: but the root bound that made you chop ww a little early are you sure it is not the auto finishing up they draw all there power from leaves in the final weeks to fatten there buds making em die go yellow and pale as you say rootbound looking(rootbound is caused by no new roots being created thus plant draws it's stored energy from its leaves) but all that energy goes into nice fat nugs and also makes trim a bit easier lol anyway sorry I think I'm waffling again miss this place so much so wish I could still document my grows but I have too much last grow I had 8 autos 6photos vegging clones and array of pepper avocado and randomness in my grow space and another room with a couple of plants being colloidal silvered and then with battling spidermite too often it's impossible to find the time to upload snaps of it all and follow along on others grows but anyways waffling I'ma shut up now anyway congrats catman my very green and sticky fingered friend :surf: :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom