White Widows Grow Under Mars-Hydro TS1000 Using FFOF

Jeez. Didn't realize they would be going into my flower room in a couple weeks. I plan on at 8 weeks to flip them. Were see where I'm at in the end of August. I did just top them all again. One plant got topped in 2 locations and the other I topped at 4 locations.

So after a very long thought , I'll be hitting them with 36 hours of darkness and loving them into my flower room. I'm about a week and a half shy of the 8 week mark. Running a perpetual with sponsored seeds coming I want to start making room in my veg and seed box.

HP, I'm way too much of a newbie to be able to watch between two different strains not to mention photoperiods and autoflowers on my very first grow. I've made just about every mistake a newbie can make and I've still got Auto flowers that are smokable, finishing, and 2 photoperiods that are more than 3 ft tall at 10 weeks old. I got to get something out of that tent soon to make room for them. I can't explain it, but I am absolutely loving it. :)

HP, I'm way too much of a newbie to be able to watch between two different strains not to mention photoperiods and autoflowers on my very first grow. I've made just about every mistake a newbie can make and I've still got Auto flowers that are smokable, finishing, and 2 photoperiods that are more than 3 ft tall at 10 weeks old. I got to get something out of that tent soon to make room for them. I can't explain it, but I am absolutely loving it. :)
We're learning together my friend. I don't mind the mistakes though. Without them I wouldn't learn. All my current plants are photos but I'll be running autos at some point to try them out. I intended only growing 1-3 plants and ended up with a whole lot more lol.

HP, this is my first grow and I made the biggest mistake ever. Trying to do two photos and two autos at the same time. :) I'm really glad I did though, because my next grow will be four or five Autos. it will be ready to smoke in five or six months instead of a year for a photo. But I love what I see, because I know that I've got four different strains of medical quality ganja growing. :goof: :goof:

A couple days into flower. As of right now one is a confirmed female. Verdict awaits on #2.
received_481877595693342.jpeg
received_500318210805769.jpeg

Widows are the 2 middle ones. They're coming along nicely. One in left is confirmed female. Still need a day or two on the other. Female is starting her stretch too. Inch growth overnight.
IMG_20190827_123441.jpg

Back
Top Bottom