White Widows Grow Under Mars-Hydro TS1000 Using FFOF

If I fall between those numbers should anything be done to adjust?
Nope.
If anything, especially with FFOF which is pretty much considered to be fairly rich soil you really shouldn't need to add anything to your water all through veg cycle.
Try adding some aloe vera and or Yucca extract to your water and nothing else for a couple weeks.

Nope.
If anything, especially with FFOF which is pretty much considered to be fairly rich soil you really shouldn't need to add anything to your water all through veg cycle.
Try adding some aloe vera and or Yucca extract to your water and nothing else for a couple weeks.
Slurry test came back at 6.8 I tested the mountain water I use and it came back at 6.8 as well. Closer to 6.6 though.

Widow 1 & 2 both have been topped in this last week. Everything looks as its coming along nicely. Gonna be giving them a nice watering today.
20190810_075537.jpg
20190810_075537.jpg
20190810_075523.jpg

Love the looks of the plant in your last pic!

I see some brown spots on a lower leaf, is that new or old?

Other then that, they look great! Have been topped so a matter of time and you will be able to start LST! :yahoo:
yea the nodes are insanely close together. the brown spots have been there a few days now. I'm not sure if it was splash or deficiency. I have read they can be calmag hogs so I did give them a nice feeding of it. I'll probably start adding it once a week until I see that it's too much. thing's are going great so far but yea i n a few days I'll start lst

A little to report today. I believe i got the spotting under control. I still believe either splash or a calmag deficiency. I watch them like hawks so I'll continue to watch. Ill start adding calmag once a week with watering until i see signs of it harming them. Im looking to take them to about 8 weeks befire i flip them over. Were see when i get closer to 6 weeks. I'm at 4 weeks and a few days now. Tomorrow ill be starting LST and itll be my first time doing so....so i have been doing my homework today.
20190812_152330.jpg
20190812_152321.jpg
20190812_152314.jpg
20190812_152307.jpg

To be honest....I don't even want to tie them down. I'm afraid I might snap them. I know it happens and they usually recover but I have some shitty luck. But I gotta learn sooner than later.

Do not be afraid! It’s better to tie them down now, while their younger. Less chance of the branches breaking. When you tie them into place and let them veg for a month or so in that position they will stay like that and harden. That’s why it’s much better to start it early as soon as you can.

You want to tie down the branches, not the fan leaves though. So once the plant is topped, it out the extra energy into the branches, when they’re long enough, bam start LST, nice and early. Before you even have a chance of breaking a branch :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom