White Widows Grow Under Mars-Hydro TS1000 Using FFOF

To be honest....I don't even want to tie them down. I'm afraid I might snap them. I know it happens and they usually recover but I have some shitty luck. But I gotta learn sooner than later.
Just go very slowly, and you can get the stem to bend easier by rubbing it lightly between your fingers.
When they are young they bend pretty easily it's when they get older and woody is when they break.

Nodes on both plants are coming along nicely. Took em a few days...guess I would be pissed if someone chopped my top off too. Every day I have to pull open the fan leaves to allow the nodes to grow up into the top. I'm guessing most likely by the weekend I'll start the training.

I have a nylon type rope, I use a lighter to cut it and then squish the ends. Then wrap a end around a binder clip arm heat it up and squish it so it binds together.

Clip the binder clip to the edge of my cloth pots, wrap the string around said branch then clip the string between the binder clip. That way you can move them around/tighten as the branches grow.

I have a nylon type rope, I use a lighter to cut it and then squish the ends. Then wrap a end around a binder clip arm heat it up and squish it so it binds together.

Clip the binder clip to the edge of my cloth pots, wrap the string around said branch then clip the string between the binder clip. That way you can move them around/tighten as the branches grow.
Awesome. I just didn't want to use anything laying around and have it cause problems down the road. I'm gonna start most likely this weekend. she's close now but I want to give them a few more days.

Looking good PH, if you plan on transplant to a smart pot, I use pipe cleaners and big safety pins to the them down.

So my very first branch I broke. Smh. All training will be stopped immediately. Noticing more spotting. Looks like it needs cal mag at minimum once a week. Between them being hogs and growing them under LED I may use calmag every water or feed.

Yeah you might be right, cal mag should take care of the need for more.

Remember, once the markings are on there it may never repair those spots even after the problem has been fixed.
Yea. By the time I flip her and she stretches I'll have it trimmed or it'll die off on its own. I made sure I didn't splash at all so I know its not that. A few weeks ago they had it on a bottom fan leaf and I started to give cal mag at that point. I've kept the amount about the same But I'm still using little less then recommended dose.

Back
Top Bottom