My White Widow Adventure

uh oh the widows might steal this grow! im hoping so! looks liek its got great genes though so deff looking foward to the glorious end of this grow man!

That is a mighty fine and healthy looking plant there. Your Arjan's Haze #3 looks like it's starting absolutely wonderfully.

Thanks for the comments everyone. MCBudz, I am using the 400w MH for the entire grow with the SonAgro bulb.

The plants did well while I was away :) They got FAT! The trichs are somewhere between 40 - 60% amber. Took about 4 hours to trim and put them in their cardboard box home for the next week. I weighed the top cola of the bigger plant and it was 34.1g today.

The Arjan's haze #3 is also doing well and fattening up. I'll be able to give a better update after I catch up on everything.

here are the pics:
Arjan's haze:
IMG_1781.JPG

IMG_1782.JPG

Now for a few harvest pics of white widow:
cola2.JPG

IMG_1787.JPG

IMG_1789.JPG

IMG_1791.JPG

IMG_1792.JPG

Looks wonderful mano...
I can only hope I will someday grow such pretty bud.
I'm working on it !

Peace :roorrip:

Those look really good!! Say U probably already explained but whats with the metal halide through the whole cycle. I guess that son agro bulb provides more red than a regular metal halide bulb or what. Look really good gonna keep up with the arjans and red diesal.

NICEEE HARVEST! wouldve let it go longer though :eek: let us knwo how its smokes!!

Hey Run, your lady is looking good too.

Doc, thanks man! I can't wait to do a smoke report ;-)

Mullet, yeah, explained that already. But already had the mh ballast and hps conversion bulb then found sonagro had more lumen so went with it and bought another to match. Does not look like it has hurt on yield so far ;-)

Filla, Thanks! You think 77 days wasn't long enough? The amber is between 40 - 60 % How long do you think they could have gone safely?

Hey Dean, thanks for the tip... I used the hang method with my last grow because I had the space available. Now I don't really have a place that is dark. I think I can try to incorporate the box somehow to have them hang with the box open. I'll post a pic if I can get it right.

I tried to click your grow but it said I needed a password.

Thanks Mago.....

I used the box that the 400w mh was shipped in and stood it up on its side and poked holes in the top to push the stalks through. Now they are hanging and the box is slightly opened. This should work better :)
IMG_1788.JPG

well i personally wouldve let that bad girly go the 80 or atleast maybe 50-70% amber jsut because to me white widow is a couch lock strain :cheesygrinsmiley: but everyones got different preferences :ganjamon: either way the bud looks like some dank! great job!

Hey Run, your lady is looking good too.

Doc, thanks man! I can't wait to do a smoke report ;-)

Mullet, yeah, explained that already. But already had the mh ballast and hps conversion bulb then found sonagro had more lumen so went with it and bought another to match. Does not look like it has hurt on yield so far ;-)

Filla, Thanks! You think 77 days wasn't long enough? The amber is between 40 - 60 % How long do you think they could have gone safely?

and the box pic is SO poster! fat buds man!!:yummy:

4twenty4all , looks great man... I'm happy for your harvest. :smokin:

Peace :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom